Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone make Tips for BH Builds - Push, XP Farmer, and EG/XP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone make Tips for BH Builds - Push, XP Farmer, and EG/XP?

As a new to this game, less than a week, I did not find any details tips or guides for BH. I accidentally chose BH as my main and after passing level 30 ANB has been unlock. I chose warrior as event hero and found a lot of helpful guides, but I cannot play it now as event time has been elapsed and wait for 5 more days before end of ANB, so I'm force to play back with BH my main hero.

Can anyone make Tips for BH Builds - Push, XP Farmer, and EG/XP

Which skill should be prioritizes, abilities and passive.
    Best set and weapon, its attributes to select. Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

join discord channel,
    advance player will guide you 24/7
    Guide :

Comment

Can you give me the link for discord channel to join? Thanks.

Comment

Thanks a lot, I just joined via the link you provided.

Comment

For a new BH, I would recommend a full set of Stalker gear with Shadow Assassins pistol set. For abilities, I would go with Lethal Shot, Rapid Fire, Magnetic Trap, and Snipe and for passives include Poisoned Ammo to get the most damage out of Snipe and poisoned cloud. For farming XP, craft experience on all gear; you can reforge XP into a damage stat for final push. For XG farmer, just stash away dropped gear with XG stats and upgrade those if you get better drops.

Comment

FYI, you can also change characters during an ANB to switch back to a Warrior if you prefer that class. You can find the instructions for changing heroes at:

Comment

i wonder
            if a Whirlwind Shield warrior during ANBs: "WW and S&B" ought to be at "10". The rest later
            How bout "SmokeScreen Stalker BH"? wat priority skills should be at "10"? any ideas??
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 05-24-2021, 04:30 AM.
            Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Stusmith50
              Stusmith50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Rapid Fire is #1 to get to 10, for Stalker. The proc'd snipe is the biggest damage dealer.

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              No need to 10 rapid fire give 200% cd bonus at 7 or 10
              The only one i br8ng to 10 is snipe.

But overall you dont need any to be 10

Thanks Stusmith & Turgeon.
            Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
            X