Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shrine of the Oracle daily mail only shows when logged into my event hero and not on my mains

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shrine of the Oracle daily mail only shows when logged into my event hero and not on my mains

The Shrine of the Oracle daily mail with the 100 gem allotment only shows up when I am logged in on my event hero. It does not show up in mail for any of my main heroes.

Thanks.
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 04-16-2024, 02:42 AM.

The mail is sent to which ever Hero you have when you first start the game after 00:00 your local time. ANB & normal mail-boxes are separate, which is why you can't see it with your main heroes.

It doesn't matter though, since Gems are shared between normal & ANB, so doesn't matter where you claim it - just make sure you claim before ending the ANB hero, just to be safe.

Comment

The mail is sent to which ever Hero you have when you first start the game after 00:00 your local time. ANB & normal mail-boxes are separate, which is why you can't see it with your main heroes.

It doesn't matter though, since Gems are shared between normal & ANB, so doesn't matter where you claim it - just make sure you claim before ending the ANB hero, just to be safe.
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

This happens often on my mage and bounty hunter also. I use my warrior for dailies because he has leap and can jump out from getting stuck in environmental geometry. Last VU they implemented random start positions which often put the player off the path into areas where I'm guessing path finding doesn't work making the player get stuck. The other problem with this is that it makes the mobs disappear in the start position.

Comment

Working...
        X