Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should that matter? Why should new players be held back? Aren't you just being really selfish by trying to close the door after you got yours?

No, to make it truly fair, they should retroactively remove the XP you got from the first 2 events m

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
      Why should that matter? Why should new players be held back? Aren't you just being really selfish by trying to close the door after you got yours?

No, to make it truly fair, they should retroactively remove the XP you got from the first 2 events m
      I'm sorry, but I fail to see how the proposed reduction of XP from ANB would be detrimental to new players specifically. Leveling of the Event Hero will still be the same, you're still going to reach the limit that you're reaching from previous events, whether that'll be the "lower" level for new/inexperienced/limited time players, or the "higher" levels for the top/experienced/plenty of time players. All that's changing is the XP transferred to the main account after the event is over.

If you're referring to use ANB as a way to "catch up" to existing players, that's not going happen right now anyway, since those existing players will also be getting the boosted XP from ANB, so they'll stay ahead - it's something that's always been there, if you're playing for longer, you're going to be ahead, and nothing's going to change that fact.

ALL players are also still getting reduced Gems costs and rewards for the Event, which are actually more significant for new players than the "top players", as they always have been. New players wouldn't have all 5 Heroes already, so getting a new one unlocked at about 2000 Gems less is significant; also the potential P-Rares and Legendary boxes will be much more of a reward for new players who haven't got decent Jewelries or Legendary gear yet. Such gear improvements would be less significant for the existing "top" players.

To me, the event is more for the various milestone rewards, the XP boost is simply a bonus - and if it's the XP that's leading to the reduction of gameplay outside of the event, then it's better to remedy that to keep the standard gameplay going, rather than having most people stopped playing and simply waiting for the next ANB for the XP push...
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Like I said, lame argument. I'm not playing...catch up.

I would be OK with losing that if the mechanic changes. The suggestion is for the longevity of the game and player base, not for my benefit.
        Dyoma Crown
        Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
        Warrior (DW): 148
        BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post
          What is ANB? Was there an ANB? Wut?!
          It's an event called "A new beginning event" its short form is ANB.

Comment

Ah yes, the "neighbor's goat must die too" argument, a favorite among 5 year old children.

I have a better suggestion: all new Eternium players should start with 2000 Champion Points. This way, it won't be unfair for those who only installed the game last month and therefore missed the first ANB events. While we're at it, give them a few Celestials upon registration too, I mean how can it be "truly fair" otherwise?
            I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

This is going off the rails thanks to GrauGeist . I think everyone understands my feedback/suggestion enough to assume the devs (targeted audience) will also understand.
              Last edited by orion_134; 07-05-2018, 05:28 AM.
              Dyoma Crown
              Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
              Warrior (DW): 148
              BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Working...
              X