X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to talk about it.

Is this world fair?
    There is no fair thing in this world.
    Some people play 10 hours a day, some people only have one hour a day, to be fair?
    Someone has been playing for 3 years, some people start a week,is it fair?
    Someone recharges $1000, someone $0.00, is it fair?
    Some people play PC, some people use mobile phones, should they be fair?
    fair?
    Is there a new player to join, we have to start again like him?
    The game is to have different individuals, allowing to discover new ways of playing,
    Or new skills and surpass the former, this is the fun of the game.
    As long as it is a normal game, it should be allowed! !
    Can't deprive the game of fun because of "fairness"
    Of course, you can't use BUG like koreaLOOK (using the portal to superimpose 3-7 singularities)

Some players can't achieve their goals themselves,think that other people are cheaters,this is very ridiculous.

As a developer, you must have the persistence as a developer. You must have your own opinions. Don't be surrounded by a bunch of stupid people. Because people who demand fairness are unmotivated, even if you give him a lot of fairness, He is still D----,can never reach A+++

The above is translated by Google. If the translation is not in place, it is a pity.
    Last edited by techizhong; 04-16-2019, 11:03 AM.

Wtf did i just read o.O

Comment

What on earth are you talking about....... good grief....
      this was not translated by google! And pity? The time I wasted reading that trash is a pity!

Comment

Ancient philosophy.

Comment

Guys don't be so mean, that was translated by google and I don't really understand what he is saying, but i did learn from that translation why the Portal has been fixed. @Ol=Pop if you did not understand it how do you know you wasted your time ?

I do think I know what they are trying to say but I cant be sure so cant "put words in their mouth". At least they make an effort to communicate, as frustrating as it must be.

I also remember one particular dev, in another life, that said "I understand it, you only rage quit because you care"

Comment

How would/could someone use a portal to "superimpose 3-7 singularities" as the OP suggests?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
              How would/could someone use a portal to "superimpose 3-7 singularities" as the OP suggests?
              Just try it and see for yourself. Yes you can still see ..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                What on earth does this mean? I am no rocket scientist

Comment

Originally posted by Ol-Pop View Post

What on earth does this mean? I am no rocket scientist
                  Somebody seems to be in the know, I haven't figured it out yet. My best guess is that it's one of those bugs we're not allowed to discuss in this forum.

Comment

Minor apologies in advance, since I can't help but feel that this is a continuation of my other conversation on "fairness" and that I'm being included as one of those "stupid people"

Since you want to tall about it, let's talk - although TRIPLE posting is a bit much, don't you think?

1. The game currently have many AS INTENDED features that result in differences between players.

I think we all can agree on that.

2. There are also a lot of UNINTENDED bugs that create an artificial separation between those who USE them and those that don't (either because they chosed not too, or don't know about it.

I think we can agree on this as well, since you pointed out the bug used by "koreaLOOK".

3. I also do agree with the "as long as it's in the normal game, it should be allowed" idea - as clearly shows in my other responses, don't think I said anything that goes against that.

The only distinction I hold is that: not ALL things that are currently doable in the game is "normal" - again, refer back to point 2 above.

And it takes personal integrity and time to actually check of things that you found in the game with the dev team.

4. The timing of all these "game isn't meant to be 100% fair" responses are not in your favour and is seriously casting doubts, in my mind anyway, to all your existing achievements.

Why?

Responses came as part of EXPLOITS fixes done by the dev team. Therefore, it implies that these were things you already knew about, among others, and were actively using them.

If that's what it takes for you to actually be a "so called A+++" player, then you can keep it, and I'll happily sit at my "D---" rating knowing that I've done the right thing.

But, yeah, I doubt you really care what I have to say, just had to get it off my chest...
                    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                      Minor apologies in advance, since I can't help but feel that this is a continuation of my other conversation on "fairness" and that I'm being included as one of those "stupid people"

Since you want to tall about it, let's talk - although TRIPLE posting is a bit much, don't you think?

1. The game currently have many AS INTENDED features that result in differences between players.

I think we all can agree on that.

2. There are also a lot of UNINTENDED bugs that create an artificial separation between those who USE them and those that don't (either because they chosed not too, or don't know about it.

I think we can agree on this as well, since you pointed out the bug used by "koreaLOOK".

3. I also do agree with the "as long as it's in the normal game, it should be allowed" idea - as clearly shows in my other responses, don't think I said anything that goes against that.

The only distinction I hold is that: not ALL things that are currently doable in the game is "normal" - again, refer back to point 2 above.

And it takes personal integrity and time to actually check of things that you found in the game with the dev team.

4. The timing of all these "game isn't meant to be 100% fair" responses are not in your favour and is seriously casting doubts, in my mind anyway, to all your existing achievements.

Why?

Responses came as part of EXPLOITS fixes done by the dev team. Therefore, it implies that these were things you already knew about, among others, and were actively using them.

If that's what it takes for you to actually be a "so called A+++" player, then you can keep it, and I'll happily sit at my "D---" rating knowing that I've done the right thing.

But, yeah, I doubt you really care what I have to say, just had to get it off my chest...
                      我迫切的想看到在1.3.46修复你说的那些“BUG”后,NB中你能排到第一名,免得你又再一次找到其他 的“BUG”。

Comment

Originally posted by rainxll View Post
                        我迫切的想看到在1.3.46修复你说的那些“BUG”后,NB中你能排到第一名,免得你又再一次找到其他 的“BUG”。
                        I am eager to see that after you fix the "BUG" you said in 1.3.46, you can rank first in NB, lest you find another "BUG" again.
                        Thanks for the vote of confidence , but I'll never rank first in any of the competitions, even if everyone played with the exact same limits as me, simply because I'm not that good a player, and I'm perfectly happy with that.

My only hope, is that as many of the "unintended fairness issues" can be resolved as possible, thus leaving only the "intended issues" - and then we'll see how all the "top" players ranks. I'll be there cheering them on

Edit:
                        And only the development team can properly decide whether something is a bug or not - thus I'll keep on sending in reports of things that I happen to find as I continue playing the game.

My apologies in advance if I happen to cause anything you're currently using to be "fixed"...

(sorry for the multiple edits, typos...)
                        Last edited by Nhat; 04-15-2019, 02:22 AM.
                        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Hey I want to be clear that I agree this game shouldn’t be 100% perfectly fair and skill must be part of the game!
                          also I must be an idiot because I haven’t found any bug to exploit but I’m not looking either!

I have a lot of fun playing and that’s how I like it! I will never be top 100 and don’t care!

Comment

试炼排行榜很多韩国人排名很靠前,我不相信他们没有利用bug,支持开发人员及时纠正这些bug,反对利用 bug提升自己的等级。
                            大家喜欢这款游戏,表明都欣赏开发者的构想和水平,也同意他们制订的规则,但bug只是一个意外!
                            最后,我同意一些玩家建议的取消每天50个广告盒子的建议。谢谢!

Comment

Originally posted by yaddab View Post

Just try it and see for yourself. Yes you can still see ..
                              Can't be done now, portal have cooldown before you can create one while on trial.
                              Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Working...
                              X