Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading an item to celestial is too easy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Shade Glow , transforming celestial should be costly. And it is costly enough cause you can only create it by salvaging 2-3 Celestial items. And I don't think we need to do it harder than that.

But, it shouldn't drop, as in zero. No random stash as well cause that defeats the purpose of a Celestial.
    The thing is as we all know, it didn't run smoothly and that is the problem we all face right now.
    Before we know it, Lvl75 celestial will flood the game in no time, even before the season comes to end.

I really like the Lvl75 increase cause that really gives us new things to look forward to.
    But I hope it takes longer before it became a common thing.
    As what was mentioned above, a game needs a rare thing, those you can get only by either playing hard or paying hard.
    Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

I believe that's the plan - Adrian stated it somewhere here too IIRC. Bronze will reward level70 and 71 CBoxes, Silver will reward level72 and 73, and finally Gold will reward one level74 CBox and one truly BiS level75 CBox at T100 (or whatever they adjust to).
      Oh cool, meaning you will get one lvl74 and one lvl75 CBox for Gold League? Or you get 2 boxes which can randomly roll either 74 or 75 (for example)?
      Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
      Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

Oh cool, meaning you will get one lvl74 and one lvl75 CBox for Gold League? Or you get 2 boxes which can randomly roll either 74 or 75 (for example)?
        One C74 (presumably, the first one awarded) and one C75 (on the second awarding milestone).

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

One C74 (presumably, the first one awarded) and one C75 (on the second awarding milestone).
          Okay thanks man!
          Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
          Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Working...
          X