Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading an item to celestial is too easy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, no drops, but in Locked Chest for purchase with gems. I got one for 62 gems (also including a piece of Lvl 72 legendary gear, 18,000 Gold and one other essence).

Comment

I've been playing since day one, both story and trials (Ts 70-100) and daily quests for 4 heros, and haven't gotten a single celestial essence. So they aren't that common or easy to obtain from my point of view.

Normally I don't check locked chests in story mode, but do check every chest in trials. Guess I need to start doing so to collect the new celcstial essence.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
        I've been playing since day one, both story and trials (Ts 70-100) and daily quests for 4 heros, and haven't gotten a single celestial essence. So they aren't that common or easy to obtain from my point of view.

Normally I don't check locked chests in story mode, but do check every chest in trials. Guess I need to start doing so to collect the new celcstial essence.
        Likewise on THREE accounts. I have seen zip, nada, nothing. Did not realize they were even drops nor that story chests have them. I've played one acct to Season 1 20, one to 15 and another to 13. Nothing. I'm going to be praying to Jeezus, Mary and Joseph too for the gods of probability to favor my toons.

And no we don't need to make things harder, Shade Glow
        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
          Normally I don't check locked chests in story mode, but do check every chest in trials.
          I've never found a chest in trials! Is this a thing?

Comment

I just got my first "free" Celestial Essence, dropped from the Boss chest at the end of Anderra.

Comment

RockDoc and TerryDarc, It seems Celestial Essences have been removed from drop tables in version 1.4.13. I don't think they were intended to be available as drops in the first place. It's unfortunate that the implementation didn't go as smoothly as planned, but we should all be grateful that Making Fun has listened to the pleas of the players and provided us with a means to re-roll celestial items. I find it very exciting, and I'm looking forward to the next ANB event so I can earn some more Celestial Cubes. I've even heard rumors that there might be a way to earn Celestial Cubes that provide up to level 75 equipment, but we won't know for sure until ANB comes around.

It would be kind of cool if level 75 Celestial Cubes were only available (if at all) in ANB Gold at TL 100 or higher. I really like the fact that these super strong pieces of equipment are also super rare. It always bothers me when a game lacks truly rare items. However, with the new Dressing Room system, they could easily provide super rare skins, and I would be satisfied. Hopefully ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) sees this and influences the dev team.
              Last edited by Shade Glow; 07-15-2019, 01:39 AM.
              BH: Shade
              Mage: Muse
              Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                I just got my first "free" Celestial Essence, dropped from the Boss chest at the end of Anderra.
                What version of the game are you running?

Comment

Pc 1.4.11

Comment

Ah, an older version of the game. That makes sense then.

Comment

It is 2 days from the update and it seems that some players are still allowed to run the old version and have advantages. I would consider that as a BUG and report it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post
                        It would be kind of cool if level 75 Celestial Cubes were only available (if at all) in ANB Gold at TL 100 or higher.
                        I believe that's the plan - Adrian stated it somewhere here too IIRC. Bronze will reward level70 and 71 CBoxes, Silver will reward level72 and 73, and finally Gold will reward one level74 CBox and one truly BiS level75 CBox at T100 (or whatever they adjust to).

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post
                          Hopefully ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) sees this and influences the dev team.
                          Please note: Travis (Support Manager) is already tasked to read every message posted. He discourages being tagged because of the need to clear the Notification.

I am not sure that he would be the one to advocate for such changes you recommend, in any case, as his focus is to keep the "game system" running smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                            ...his focus is to keep the "game system" running smoothly.
                            My actual job is to be a liaison between the players and the devs. Design decisions, bug fixes, roadmap goals, etc. are all up to the devs.

Comment

"liaison" a.k.a., "chew toy" lol! I don't envy you

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                                My actual job is to be a liaison between the players and the devs. Design decisions, bug fixes, roadmap goals, etc. are all up to the devs.
                                I always thot of you as the "tasker" not the "taskee" plus being god of the Forums.
                                FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Working...
                                X