Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arawn
    replied
    Welp...I have now finished all 795 story runs with my last ANB toon... no more gems. And now we wait...

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    I feel your pain, spent a lot of money on this game and it feels like I have pretty much completed it.

• Coldet
    replied
    I've just received my Gems from the "Season Bank". 10k on two accounts and 7.6k on the 3rd. YEP! I bought 3 Season Passes.

Without the Add Boxes as an option to Fill my Season Banks I'm fairly certain that I will not be purchasing the next season Passes.

To be fair, between Real Life and Gaming, I'm kinda burnt out anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    Gotcha! You already gave us a hint!!! A bad hint huhuhuhu

• kurtcabage
    replied
    i notice while playing ANB gold doing trial that gems drop slightly increase...
    i got 4-5 gems every 1 TL (usually do in TL85 -90)

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    The new feature doesn't have anything to do with a new way to earn Gems.

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    Hoping against hope that his hint would be related to that...

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    Keeping ANB toons and using them as gem miners is a very cost effective move, and starting last silver I didn't delete my toon because I'll also use it for finishing all its stars, then move to the next toon, until they give us another free source of gems..

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    Benedicto That's a good point. Although I guess I could just start keeping my ANB toons now since all their unlocks are discounted

• Benedicto
    commented on 's reply
    For me, I never did unlocking things using gems for gem mining toons! Inventory slots, ability slot/s and any others are never needed to open. I am running BHs but mage might be better because I also want to farm some gold and a little bit of crafting materials as I finish all the stars for that toon. Warrior is the best because of Leap, but I still prefer the other two since I am farming other resources aside from gems. I finish the story mode quests, too.
    Last edited by Benedicto; 09-27-2020, 01:44 PM.

• Travesty
    replied
    Waiting for the 'new feature' Travis hinted about once gold is finished.

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    So... just finished running 4th world on legendary with my 5th toon. That's 4,125 total runs total for all toons on normal, heroic, and legendary (if my math is correct... it's still early for me). Wondering what to do now for gems. It cost gems to delete a toon and then it cost more gems to unlock upgrade slots on a new one, so I'm not sure it's worth the tradeoff for 10 gems at a time to run through all the levels again. What are you guys doing?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    I missed that comment somehow. Sorry about that.

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    I love this game so I want to support the devs as much as I can... but the reality is that I'm now only able to support them to the same extent that I could prior to the removal of ad boxes. My finances have not changed so drastically that I'm suddenly able to start spending loads of money on Eternium lol. I suspect most people are in similar circumstances

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
    replied
    I was just thinking that the point is to pressure people short of gems for Gold into buying a package or something. . . also right towards the end of the season when people are supposedly pushing for that extra TL.

Once again. . . trying to profit through sleight of hand.
    No value delivered.
    Obviously, they ain't getting a nickel from me. . .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X