X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Arawn View Post
    Travis | Support Mgr. Do you know if the devs plan on implementing their new gem fix before ANB gold? Gold has always been a gem-sink and if we don't have a way to acquire gems beforehand then I'm not sure if I (and others) will even be able to feasibly play gold this time around
    So it looks as if the answer to this would be no...

Leave a comment:

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    I like your suggestions, I do. But don't forget they're a small studio with people that need to get paid: if nobody spends anything anymore Eternium is dead as soon as the first dev get their first monthly bill in the mail. I have absolutely no issue with having gems represent a (small) added value that is worth spending a couple euro's on every so often, if that means I can at least keep playing the game next year.

• Oldandslow
    commented on 's reply
    Some really good ideas in this post, have a like.

• aQua
    replied
    I'm playing this game for 3 years now but regged here just for this post.

I wonder why didn't anybody offer the most obvious and (IMHO) the easiest option.
    The devs claimed they wanted to "remove ads". So remove "ads only", why did you need to remove gems source for free players as well?

My offer is to leave "mystery boxes" intact with their current (ok, "as it was before") drop rate, just remove the ads from them. Let the boxes provide some random amount of gems, say 5 is standard, but you can get 1-3-5-7-10 gems from them at some probability. The problem is solved - no ads and we have our gems. Those in need will be able to farm them.

Another suggestion as many are speaking about "leveling the play" - create a new event like ANB, where there will be no way to buy things for real money or farm gems with another hero and use them in the event.
    Say, everybody starts with 5k-10k gems and 500k gold. New experience and motivation to play. Plus this will give many free players a chance against spenders.
    Last edited by aQua; 09-17-2020, 05:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    The Gauntlet? that would be great
    for ages i only went there i think twice
    TG?: once in my entire Eternium life (just pokiing my head inside. wat to Train? i dunno. Just read comment/suggestion those who went there.
    if there's gems later. well for sure i will buy a plane ticket if i have to go there (figure of speech?)
    thank you
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-15-2020, 02:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Triggus
    replied
    Lets make Misty Island or/and the Gauntlet great again! Lets have these two location a gem hunting areas, if misty island scaled properly with player CL and offer more gem the more difficult it is for your precious 3 keys a day. Another thing with Gauntlet the longer you survive there the more gems for you. Simple.

Leave a comment:

• Coldet
    commented on 's reply
    My Androids are still running on the “Video” version.

• Sleepy Dragon
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you realized that. Might improve your comprehension skills a notch...

• Sleepy Dragon
    commented on 's reply
    You are just one grumpy dude.. My post was not below yours and i don't point nor quote to a specific person. If you didnt say it why are you being so frigging grumpy about it. You are one weird guy

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Raoul Peck Quotes. There are no free rides nor short cuts in this world.

more gems runnin the Story Mode would be a great idea
    both would benefit: mobile and pc players
    all Dear friends thank you

Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-15-2020, 02:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Pond
    replied
    This announcement really meant nothing to us iOS folks ads have been gone for months. I have been very annoyed but now not so much.

FWIW I just finished ANB silver with more gems than I started and I m not doing the 100g/day right now and I did not play outside of AnB at all. I got to TL110 so 2 CT. I now have a hero that can get about 1300 or so more gems in story mode. So, while you can’t currently get those 250 gems a day from ads, you can get a reasonable result in ANB without spending a lot of gems. Since the ANB hero is better and cheaper than creating one outside of ANB this is good.

I don’t buy the “ads interrupt game play” concept. If you ever spent any money you could turn them off when you didn’t want them.

ads have been buggy for a long time. I’ve only dealt with google and other paid search APIs and the updates and sunsets of them which weren’t too bad. In the multi-platform game world it must be worse.

if devs want to do something better, maybe easy like gems for more runs of story or another while level, great.

I am in the let’s wait and see camp on this.
    Last edited by Bob Pond; 09-15-2020, 02:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    As I recall it, your post was just below mine in the topic I responded to. If you can point me to where someone said he was
    glad with the ad removing because "they don't get the ad boxes".
    please do.

Please note that being glad the ads are removed in the hope of a better replacement that will ultimately benefit to all, is not the same as being glad the ads are removed because they weren't available anyway.

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    People need to read properly.
    Indeed.

• Triggus
    replied
    Seems that the whole AD thing was to much of a headache for their little dev team, so they removed the problem easy way by removing the feature. Fair enough for me if this will trigger a bigger project to actually rethink and remodel ingame economy.

Now we have 3 currencies gold, gems and glory.

Up to them if they want to keep it this way or simplify the system. as it is matter of relatively short time before glory will become obsolete (As people will buy all the recipes eventually) this could be utilised to buy gems.
    Whatever they will choose there are couple things that need to be considered.

At the moment we're in the situation where demand for gems has increased sigificantly (the new ANB cycles with reduced crafting cost) and then gem income cut in half (well at least for some ) so there is is a lot that could and should be done in the very near future.

First of all provide a stable f2p way of gaining some usable minimum amount through dailies, rewards, (lots of nice propositions already in the posts above) or other way I think ideally providing enough gems for relatively comfy start in ANB? ie being able to gain some 5k+ for every event start ? so lets say 500 daily?

If we keep in mind that to be able to compete nowadays and be able to secure place in top 50 or top 25 one have to spend way over 15k and this still might not be enough, so having the 5k starter does not seems like to much to ask.

Then for those who want to support the game and make their own life a little easier or be more competitive better designed value packs or "subscription" plans. Maybe Introduce so more options on top of the 3.99 for 100 gems daily income,
    lest 200 for 7.99 and 300 for a tenner ?

This will provide some more options for those who do not have time/stomach to 5star story 24/7 (I know some are able to gain dozens thousands of gems this way so the free "unlimited" options are there for those who wish to work hard or are botting like there is no tomorrow ) and provide some extra revenue for devs that seems to be very needed.

As things stands now for those who are able and will pay there is massive gap in the current offer that might generate a lot of revenue and make a lot people happier. I believe lots of us would not mind spending in $/£ 10-20 range a month but at the moment it is either 3.99 or not worth buying if you're not a whale.

Leave a comment:

• Sleepy Dragon
    commented on 's reply
    Well I am not talking about solution, benefits all, or anything like that either. People need to read properly. I just said that I find it funny a few people are glad when a lot of players clearly feel aggrieved. You can feel differently than me and i dont care, you are human you have your opinions. I found something funny that is all..

And again Wiggy, you didnt say it why are you being so defensive about it. I am replying to the guy above my post.
Working...
X