X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnotherPlayer123
    replied
    1)I would suggest adding a little more detail to understand attributes better. I.e. block doesn't avoid 100% damage when it's successful in combat. I've heard it said somewhere on the forum that it only avoids 75%. In all other games my understanding of things such as block is that it reduced an attack to 0 DMG when successful. So I confused for a while about the unique shield that reflects damage while blocking because I didn't understand that it was referring to DMG rates above 0 when successful.

2)Would be nice to not feel punished for having a draw in the arena which becomes evident when neither side will win as long as the fight continues. This forces the player to have to abandon the fight and get nothing out of the use of the ticket. I would suggest getting the ticket refunded or some sort of reward for claiming a draw which.could be enabled after a certain amount of time. It's very rare if at all that if someone could win that the fight would last beyond a certain amount of time before someone does. Or if you are going to get nothing for the ticket maybe let it be because the draw was against an enemy who has a lower rank on the leaderboards. In chess someone will lose a smaller amount of points than a loss for having a draw again a lower rated player. And often times the amount of the points lost for drawing or losing would be determined by how much of a gap there was between the rating of both players. Maybe a similar concept could be applied?

3)I'm undecided on if this is a good idea or not but I was wondering if it would be for the best to allow a way to fight against of people rather than the bots that play the characters. Now I wouldn't suggest going online because I understand the benefits of being offline. But maybe have the bot fight in a similar way the player does. So that the pvp can feel more realistic between players without having to directly interact with each other. Only give it a default type of style if the player never goes or almost never goes to arena enough to determine how they would play accurately on average. The more the person plays arena the more familiar the AI becomes with that players style to have a way to imitate a very close comparison of the play style that feels close enough to simulating a human vrs human experience.

Leave a comment:

• papa jim
    replied
    When I started it was all forum for me about 6 months later I joined the eternium discord. Basically social media site for this game, think of it as a game chat room with channels for each class and the forum as a bulletin board.

Leave a comment:

• LordS-k
    replied
    The only thing I am missing is a social part. Global chat would not work (seen that in other games) but some sort of guild/clan system would be amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Shinori
    replied
    Make life on hit stat be dependant on fire essence. It's a huge problem for anb events, cause all your items should have exp stat (until u get 2k CL approximately) and crit damage for farm and for second set to push high trials to get the medals. While other essences(stats)are not so necessarily to put on every item, u are balking in fire essence, which is the lowest quantity when u re salvaging items from farming trials during anb. The situation is - u're converting all ur water essences into fire to craft items, because u re lacking too much fire essences. This change will make salvage more fire essences and less water essences - more balanced.
    This is actual for 6fury Warrior build, because it's the most popular farming build. Can't say about BH(never played them on anb) , but same thing must be done with shadow essence idk
    Last edited by Shinori; 08-18-2023, 07:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sciencebzzt
    replied
    1. I really think the game would benefit from MANY more "achievements". I love Eternium, but it's a fairly stable, unchanging game. Not much happens. So if there were like a bunch of interesting achievements you could win, that'd be great. Even weird and funny ones, like " defeat X boss wearing no armor" or just things like that. It would give people something to shoot for. People love to collect trophies.

2... Actually...thats all I have.

Leave a comment:

• Onizuka
    replied
    Hello , My english is not the best but i hope you understand me anyways.
    4.Things from me :
    1. More duengeons to farm new Items/Equipment/Material
    2.New Cosmetics to have more for the styyyyyle
    3.More Set combos to have new builds.
    4. It would be nice if i can Hear music with my phone and can run eternium without the music stopps and eternium sounds running in foreground. Cant play music in foreground.
    btw : I love this game i am „New“ just playing for 1 or 2 months, and only want to say that this game makes fun and i enjoy it really!
    it helps me in this time where many things going on in my life.
    Last edited by Onizuka; 08-17-2023, 02:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Suiyoubinoko
    commented on Guest's reply
    +1 on the movement speed issue. Even if you don't want them to all move at the same speed, at least shorten the range between the fastest and slowest.

• laffcarl
    replied
    How about fixing the painfully slow flow of mats and coins after defeating the boss when playing above 60 fps, On 120 fps the gameplay is smooth as silk and no missed swipes going on, but you need to wait another 10 secs for the bounty to flow to your toon, negating the improved times higher fps gives you. Maybe have a little button or a tap on the map to instantly collect all the bounty not have to wait ages to see what you've got... hopefully an easy fix?

Leave a comment:

• Shinori
    replied
    Also I'd really want someone to explain me how the deflect, parry, dodge and block works, how much damage each stat consumes, what stat works first, I can't find any info(as I know parry first), and for consideration I suggest to make block work first, cause parry cancels block, which means u loose tons of shield slam and deadly throw procs
    At least I ask only to make DT autocasting each second with 6 Def pieces instead of cast per successful block each second - that's the main reason why defender does not work
    Last edited by Shinori; 07-25-2023, 07:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorSeven
    commented on 's reply
    Nice analysis from a new player!

• Shinori
    replied
    Here is my progress

Leave a comment:

• Shinori
    replied
    Hi, I'm new to eternium and I play mostly Warrior defender shield build so I think I can explain how to improve this build so it can be playful in the higher trials
    1. The first problem with this build is the mechanics of Deadly Throw and shield block skills(including 6 pieces of defender set). The point is the target has to hit you so the DT could be casted(6 pieces of set= 1 cast per second if successful blocked= 5 casts of DT for each shield block buff). All 4 bosses out of 5(except Elban) have very slow attack speed and that means in most cases u won't have all DT procs from shield block buff,elban's attack speed is the highest but that doesn't guarantee that all DT will proc, he's just easier and faster to kill him.though, all bosses very often cast skills, so when u use shield block right before a cast(sometimes u can't predict that), it's a huge waste too(maybe except for Kara, but problem with her is that she spanws her succubus, and DT will have to damage succubus too). I just want to ask to make AUTOCAST DT each second for shield block buff with 6 pieces of defender set.
    I'm just asking not for dps improvement but for effectiveness. Currently I'm stuck at tl145 and while mob clearing speed defender build has the best(I can clear in 3 min all mob packs to spawn the boss), the boss killing speed Def build is the worst. The gameplay is to stack osmosis on boss(head enchant) and remaining 7 minutes u spend on boss. As for mob clear speed this change won't do anything, because u aggro 5-10 packs of mobs with whirlwind at the same time and the number of hits u get from mobs will spawn all DT procs guaranteed. This change will just help with the boss killing speed.
    2. Deflect stat/ new shield enchant for defender build for the price of 10 or 20 glory(up to you). As I see, deflect rate is one of the most useless stat in the game. The point of this stat is to reflect damage while u have a shield equipped(+25% damage if u wear a shield plus your POWER). the defender build with 6 pieces has the highest temporary power buff in the game(4k block rating from shield block buff=4k power plus block rating from the shield and the shield slam passive (almost 3k with 77 lvl shield) so it's 7k power from these 3 sources). This makes deflect stat most suitable for defender build. I suggest to make a new enchant for shield for price of 10-20 glory(like for the weapons) but specific for defender build. The point of this enchant is to improve deflect stat, making deflect rate worth building up on items specific for defender build.
    U can make enchant double the chance of deflect chance, or deflected damage had an aoe effect or whatever(though I think even this won't be worth, deflected damage has to be upped overall), how the enchant should be its up to developers team.
    ​​ Just it be worth the cost and be the best enchant for shield
    2.1 Fix the 250 armor enchant on shield for shield slam and deadly throw skills damage(they both scales from shield's armor) because now this enchant is not that good - it does not increase damage at all, or 100 ability rate for shield(its just not that big boost compared to second weapon with second slayer enchant). 250 armor just improves a bit ur defence same as 20% dmg reduction from ranged attacks(from these three I choose last)though 250 armor and 20 dmg reduction doesn't improve your damage overall, defender build is much more sustainable compared to 6J or 6F or any other build, so Defender build doesn't lack with tankiness it lacks with damage, so you need a Damage improvement enchant on shield.
    2.2 don't make any changes for deflect, just make an enchant similar to slayer on weapon.
    3. Deadly throw is a bit bugged on Garm:very often DT just flies through target and deals no damage or it can deal not all hits it should(7 hits on lvl10 Deadly throw) so I suggest DT to be LOCKED ON the target(if it's 1 target)(but I think I should report about that in the bug report section ).
    UPD:
    4. Add for 2 pieces of Defender set(fortress of steel stacks for casting specific ability)skill in the zone, or replace leap with in the zone. Leap is useless in this build.
    Last edited by Shinori; 07-16-2023, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sean Corlew
    commented on 's reply
    i like the gemstones idea +1 on that matie

• Sean Corlew
    commented on 's reply
    sounds like an expansion this feller wants

• Sean Corlew
    replied
    When I think about what I would change...I think of it with the train of thought of "what really grinds my gears" and its solutions. I like to keep it simple too because if I have to put a dissertation behind every thing I suggest it doesn't really need change. Because why on earth would I have to and need to put reasons behind something so obvious. And I'm a firm believer in fixing what needs to be fixed with the current game not what should be added as improvements aka "expansions."

1.) Please take down the "Coming Soon" at every corner of our respite town or please better updated information on that....
    2.) More PHAT LOOTS and Easter egg opportunities
    3.) Last but not least arena overhaul that is the only interaction opportunity we have with pvp and its not even real players just there characters who can do some things that are impossible to do as a player behind the keyboard. I.E. SoS across the map??? one of the most powerful Abilities that just got twinked out by bots...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X