X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zizzle72
    replied
    Not sure if it's been mentioned, but an idea for spending the accumulated glory would be to let us choose the bonus attribute for BoM. Maybe not in the current Marmalade version, but the devs might be able to incorporate it into the Unity build. I wouldn't mind spending full essence price/values if I got to pick the attribute. Thanks
    Last edited by Zizzle72; 06-27-2023, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gabrant
    replied
    Привет . Первое : сделать возможность красить вещи . Много гулять в одних и тех цветах, утомляет. Хочется цветовой палитры. ))
    Второе : новые миры . Поэтому , что открылось уже пройдены . Сегодня завершил Легенда на всех звёздах .
    Понимаю , что это не так важно со стороны разработчиков , но вдруг прислушаются они .
    Last edited by Gabrant; 06-25-2023, 08:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Taking up @unbehavedWeasel's idea (2 posts above)

Very interesting idea, especially for mobile.
    1 finger tap = move only
    1 finger doubletap = attack with primary
    2 finger doubletap = attack with secondary
    2 finger tap = ? (move only \\ activate or deactivate all {or optionally those ticked in settings} autoattacks \\ attack with secondary)

If technically possible this could be a great way to reduce accidental attacking & accidental moving (current problem of primary attack \ one finger) !

Another welcome change if above not possible:

Currently when primary attack is empty and only secondary equipped, one can not attack with two finger tap, but only with 1 finger tap.
    Change to = only two finger tap activates attack and one finger tap = move only when primary attack is empty and only secondary equipped. This would be great for the Mage SCR build where only ArcLightning is needed.

Leave a comment:

• Evaz Wiclousky
    replied
    • 1. More "Skins" for armours and weapons,
    • 2. Gems of element damage and element defense .
    • 3. That the red zone that is used to know where the enemy is going to throw an ability looks more defined and is not so much a "fog".
    Example:
    • 4. ¿Shake effect for hard skills? Like Stun or something that.
    • 5. ¿More Daily Misions?
    • 6. ability "blink" ignore (no block) small walls for move.
    • 7. Option for No see Companion Damage in "Training Grounds"
    • 8. Put "a" (or any key) and select area for attack area like Warcraft 3 or something like that
    • 9. Second Cooldown for second "point" of Blink Ability
    • 10. Spec branch for ready-made skills.

Example with "blink"

Branch 1: Make you invisible or invulnerable for 1 second.
    Branch 2: That teleports you a greater distance and during and for a few seconds you have more attack range depending on how far the ability takes you.
    Branch 3: That using the "blink" ability heals you a little.
    Last edited by Evaz Wiclousky; 06-13-2023, 12:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• unbehavedWeasel
    replied
    1. I would like the option to "move only" on tap/left click and "attack without moving only" on double tap/ right click
    2. removal of global cooldown (already voted for that on first page)
    Last edited by unbehavedWeasel; 05-26-2023, 12:46 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• unbehavedWeasel
    commented on 's reply
    +1 for very short grace period and global cooldown removal

• Wisp
    commented on 's reply
    Possibly allow ML50 increase.
    Retro-active.At some minimal effect; as to represent a 100% next level item value. At a new ML100 lv. 78/77 item.

Edit: Also read about boosting companions...
    CT (Hero CL ability) ; adding minimum effects increase to companion/per CT (one CT/effect/companion) or CT the companion; ML50/CL2000/TL120+)(1 CT/500CL)

Edit: omit "Retro active". Reason: no countable record.
    Last edited by Wisp; 05-26-2023, 07:58 PM.

• Wisp
    replied
    Greetings All,

*Stackable CT's... Maybe with CL limit (1/100). Possibly add a material transfer for CT to orb; ***(At current exchange) without having to salvage items. (ML 35; bonus stacking earn; as a minimum). **Maybe a minimum for all suggested.

*Jbox with conditions: Stackable to a CL variant; (Not stackable below CL 1400 **ML35). Ability to use as Uncommon; if ML 50. (These would need to be the better near perfect values.)

*Possibly to recraft jewelry if one piece of legendary combination had no gemstones. (Of course this would only be available to ML 50 and CL 2000). Also only jewelry created after the updated parameters; as it would need to be recorded.

Thought of a few things; the longer you play the more you collect; fixes.

Happy Hunting !

Wisp ~S~ BH

Edit:
    ​​​​The material exchange for CT's would have; more than a common value; although only enhance one attribute to max...
    ***This suggestion is opened to greater option and opinion.

Edit: bibliography. Note that stackable CT's and Jboxes; including alternate uses; have been mentioned multiple times by others.
    Last edited by Wisp; 05-26-2023, 08:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ejmw
    replied
    One that I just thought of - in story mode, you can see how many times you've run through a level. How hard would it be to add this for trials?

Occurred to me because I feel like I've been farming TL#105 hundreds of times during the current ANB, it would be interesting to see how many times I have actually gone through it.

Leave a comment:

• Arin
    replied
    Players usually open tons of basic crates during ANB, so kinda ×10 basic crate (×10 mats, ×10 price) please..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Donkey
    replied
    1. Swamp Class toon
    2. More swamp maps
    3. Swamp event.

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Donkey
    commented on 's reply
    +2 on drops.

• Satyrpunk
    replied
    1. Free stuff or mini events. Many online games give free stuff, at certain times of the year, or have portals, mini events, where you get in game currency, items, etc.. Usually these occur during Christmas, Easter, July 4th, and Halloween. These items are above and beyond what the calendar offers eg. 1000 Gems, a million gold, or perhaps some of the packs offered in ANB..
    2. Definitely more classes. I myself am not a Mage, or shooter kind of player. Hell, maybe a non-human character, or characters, might be cool.
    3.A more open world style. Having to run paths in some areas, is extremely annoying, especially when you get stuck somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Ariant
    replied
    I just totally newbie in this game but after read several comment about this post, may I have an idea.

3 things may could change :

1. Gornathan new job.
    give him job to open market online. So any player can sell their item to the other player. Maybe like an auction. With currency Gems surely.

2. Expired used item weapon / gear.
    you can add expired time for weapon and gear, maybe one season. So if the player want keep their weapon / gear they must pay gold like they craft the new one. Just pay gold, not resources. It like tax in real life. So the player must farm gold to guarantee they can used their item / gear.

3. Medal expired when it used after 1 or 2 season.
    so the player can competite to get medal every season to equip it in the next season. May it can make Eternium like an life every season.

that is 3 things if I could change Eternium.

Keep the good work. So proud all of you in development team.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Update season rewards, especially the large gear crates. I just opened all of the season reward crates from this season, and I did not get even one usable item. Everything is level 70 and stats are completely randomized (a.k.a., useless). I suggest allowing crafting mastery bonuses to apply to gear rolls in the season award crates (i.e., so you could occasionally roll level 77 gear) and increase the chances of opening set pieces.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X