Not fun anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not fun anymore.

Game has start to bore me, advancing in trials not fun no reward,extreamly boring to do high level trials. Story ends when you are still low level nothing fun to do.
    Am alone feeling this way?

Waiting for the promised changes. Might be a much different game.

Comment

The developers have promised a lot of improvements, but have prioritized multiplayer elements. So if you are bored, take a break, but check back in a couple months.

Comment

Multiplayer is currently blocked by the development of the home town. The next thing you will see will probably be events and act 4.

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          Multiplayer is currently blocked by the development of the home town. The next thing you will see will probably be events and act 4.
          Fair enough.
          RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Yeah I got burned out as well. I'll probably take some time off. It will help.
            Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
            when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
            YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post
              Yeah I got burned out as well. I'll probably take some time off. It will help.
              It seems to me like you mainly play mage. Maybe you could try the other classes?
              22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post

It seems to me like you mainly play mage. Maybe you could try the other classes?
                Nah. I've been playing mage my entire gaming life. Like 10 years at Lineage 2, was crap, became the best at like 5th year. Ended up being unbeatable for the next 5.
                when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
                YOLO

Comment

What do you mean by 'events'?

Comment

Yea! Travis. Don't leave us hanging. Drop a few " Teasers"
                    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post

Nah. I've been playing mage my entire gaming life. Like 10 years at Lineage 2, was crap, became the best at like 5th year. Ended up being unbeatable for the next 5.
                      But don't you get bored of playing only one class? Like I can't play any one class in Eternium for too long, I gotta switch it up after awhile.
                      22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post

But don't you get bored of playing only one class? Like I can't play any one class in Eternium for too long, I gotta switch it up after awhile.
                        Nu. You wouldn't get bored if you wanted to get n1
                        YOLO

Comment

You'll really get bored fast when you let your day revolve around just playing Eternium and focusing on gaining CP/ Playing High trials. Take a break every once in a while. Go out. Smoke a stick. Play ball. Throw a brick saying "have a nice day" at your neighbor's window. ANYTHING ELSE besides Eternium. It's already a given that at this time, honestly, Eternium doesn't have much besides Trials. So you soak on it all day or every chance you get, you'll get bored REAL FAST. Now if you've already done all of the above and are still bored, that would be an existential crisis.

what does it mean to be?

Comment

If that is the case, could you fix story mode before you add act 4? You know, make it actually difficult for high level players and give enough reward to be worth playing.

Comment

Im aroun cl 1700 did beat trial 100 se no reason to go further in trials norhing to gain from it other than place in leaderboards an i could not care less.
                              Wish for some fun things to do,not pvp nothing for me woyld like hard to beat story. Well still love the game guess i just do someghing elsfor avile till we get ndw stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X