No announcement yet.

Followers... Make them Immune to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eileen is the worst for AI, you need to plan and time your attacks accordingly to get the Vortex out of her before she dies.

As for passing T39 and keeping them alive...I'm with Frisco. My T103 mage can keep her archers alive mostly through Elban and TBD. My T98 warrior can keep hers alive through Elban and TBD, and I don't play my T97 Bounty Hunter enough, but the same applies. If you try to keep them alive, you can get some DPS out of them before they are killed by the boss.

If you make them invincible...make the minions cost more. If their cost is still only 500 gems each, it's basically just pay 500 gems for a stat boost without learning how to maneuver and position to gain the most benefit from your minions. How about ~$2M gold each, it forces gameplay. With gameplay comes ad boxes which boosts revenue. From a business standpoint it makes sense. Otherwise, keep them mortal and let the hero earn their benefits. Maybe that's the infantryman coming out in me...

For reference, at my level, my 3rd archer is worth +88k DPS and +.45% attack speed. That seems like an easy buy for only 500 gems....
    Last edited by orion_134; 01-02-2018, 06:57 PM.
    Dyoma Crown
    Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
    Warrior (DW): 148
    BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
      Eileen is the worst for AI, you need to plan and time your attacks accordingly to get the Vortex out of her before she dies.

As for passing T39 and keeping them alive...I'm with Frisco. My T103 mage can keep her archers alive mostly through Elban and TBD. My T98 warrior can keep hers alive through Elban and TBD, and I don't play my T97 Bounty Hunter enough, but the same applies. If you try to keep them alive, you can get some DPS out of them before they are killed by the boss.

If you make them invincible...make the minions cost more. If their cost is still only 500 gems each, it's basically just pay 500 gems for a stat boost without learning how to maneuver and position to gain the most benefit from your minions. How about ~$2M gold each, it forces gameplay. With gameplay comes ad boxes which boosts revenue. From a business standpoint it makes sense. Otherwise, keep them mortal and let the hero earn their benefits. Maybe that's the infantryman coming out in me...

For reference, at my level, my 3rd archer is worth +88k DPS and +.45% attack speed. That seems like an easy buy for only 500 gems....
      I hear what your saying.. But from a sheer enjoyment standpoint... Eileen's AI is down right awful. for a healer she should hug your buttox the whole time..
      KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post

I hear what your saying.. But from a sheer enjoyment standpoint... Eileen's AI is down right awful. for a healer she should hug your buttox the whole time..
        She's a battle priest. Didn't you know? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

She's a battle priest. Didn't you know? :-)
          I think of her as my personal little Leroy Jenkins.
          Dyoma Crown
          Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
          Warrior (DW): 148
          BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post

I think of her as my personal little Leroy Jenkins.
            At least you know she'll pull the entire trial for you. Leeeeerooyyyy Jeeennnkkiiinnsss

Comment

Working...
            X