PC vs mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primus View Post
    @odaaL,in my opinion 120-130 are not much higher than 100 and I believe there are constraints in dps and vitality beyond that,not to mention patience and time factor as it is very possible some top players just slow down tremendously or quit.
    Mmhm, sure, sure. I see. Mine is more of a, uh.. Hold up, what were we talking about again? *Grabs another beer*

Comment

Originally posted by odaaL View Post
      Mmhm, sure, sure. I see. Mine is more of a, uh.. Hold up, what were we talking about again? *Grabs another beer*
      LOL,nevermind.Just giving my two cents on class nerf and buff as well as trial progress limits.

Comment

Originally posted by odaaL View Post

Per https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...oadmap-updates

EDIT: FWIW, I'm a SW Warrior stuck on 107 with 1713CL on mobile.
        If you've ever seen the game Shovel Knight, and watched one of the AGDQ speedruns of it (where they have the Shovel Knight dev team sitting in nearby), you'll see the dev team comment about how they didn't expect certain things to happen... and how the speedrunner is blowing their minds with things they're doing.

Gamers push games to their outer limits. It's in our blood. Dev teams need to know this, and I'm sure Red (Developer) and Adrian (Developer) do know that. If they don't hardcap a game (please don't), the community will conjure up ways to push it to its limits. Both to the game's limits, and to the gamer's limits. And this is a good thing

Comment

I primarily use PC, but use mobile for getting gems from ads and exp trial grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by mattks1 View Post
            I primarily use PC, but use mobile for getting gems from ads and exp trial grinding.
            Cool...Thanks for that.
            Dyoma Crown
            Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
            Warrior (DW): 148
            BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post

Cool...Thanks for that.
              Savage

Comment