Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A week after I started the game, ANB - Gold league have started. So I went here at forums to answer all my questions (about the event and stuffs). I believe I could have known the mechanics and "stuffs" of the game just by playing the game itself. But reading at forums is like a +200% Exp Bonus in real life ?

One thing that consumed my gametime playing are the "books". I literally double checked and triple checked all the "People" (Alarion, Liana etc.) around hometown if there are unfinished quest, because I thought those "books" are requirements for a specific task/quest (and I also literally thought it needs to stay in the inventory the whole gameplay of your life).

Comment

Books are given in various levels through story mode. They are useless except provide background to story. I keep 1 of each in stash so I don't get a new one every time I run specific levels, which happens when farming story mode or running daily quests.
      Books of Learning are a different beast. You only get those in ANBs, and they reduce time for abilities to upgrade. There are 15 minute, 1 hr and 3 hr BoLs.
      Mobile & PC player: Android, Win10

Comment

• lmcelhiney
        lmcelhiney commented
        Editing a comment
        10 minute?

• RockDoc
        RockDoc commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought they were 15 min, but you may be right.

You are correct. 10 min, not 15.
        Last edited by RockDoc; 05-26-2020, 10:46 PM.
    Working...
    X