Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skyla View Post

Lol. You're probably right.

I put on a couple Stalker pieces to up my piercing chance is why I had better luck with it I think, and the larger map\more mobs made it easier to spot.
    Glad to help
    Okay. Now, next question. Does it deal the same damage plus the proc or just the proc? (Nah.. just kidding!) It was already implied that it does. I didn't think they'll have to confirm, I thought someone already knew. LMAO

Thanks to Travis though for trying to look into it.
    Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post

Lol. You're probably right.

I put on a couple Stalker pieces to up my piercing chance is why I had better luck with it I think, and the larger map\more mobs made it easier to spot.
      Glad to help
      very valid
      those mobs in training ground lump together
      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Adrian's response:

Originally posted by Adrian
        Yes it can. This is the kind of question that shouldn't be forwarded to developers, it's gameplay content users should explore and discover by themselves. It's part of their fun.
        And testing for it is also pretty easy:
        - equip explosive shot & piercing ammo (goes without saying because this is what you want to test)
        - use a gear that confers no more than 2 attacks per second, so you can see individual bullets
        - shoot and watch
        This is what I did, took me 30 seconds.

Comment

I wanna see some developers gameplay.. Like full blown open your stash box type video lol
          QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
          Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Adrian's response.
            This hurts my feelings a bit....
            Obviously he didn't know as he had to go test it himself.
            I don't think anyone asking meant for him to have to test. We were searching for verification as we were getting some unsure/mixed results...
            As a developer I would assume a simple "how did I code that? Yes they SHOULD, have them test by doing x, if it comes back that it doesn't we will work on fixing it"

And I have several videos of attempts where I don't see it explode.
            Yes some thought it did. But with number of people who replied on that and didn't see it...seems something bit off was going on.

Then we manage to get one where it DOES after 2 weeks waiting.
            And it took a stray percing on something WELL away from the group to see it.

Then we get a response....then...and it hurts my feelings

My guess is just bit of issue with particle effects + attack speed make them much harder to notice.

No more than 2 attacks a second!?! What!?! Is that possible?

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

I don't think anyone asking meant for him to have to test. We were searching for verification as we were getting some unsure/mixed results...
              As a developer I would assume a simple "how did I code that? Yes they SHOULD, have them test by doing x, if it comes back that it doesn't we will work on fixing it"

And I have several videos of attempts where I don't see it explode.
              Yes some thought it did. But with number of people who replied on that and didn't see it...seems something bit off was going on.

Then we manage to get one where it DOES after 2 weeks waiting.
              And it took a stray percing on something WELL away from the group to see it.

Then we get a response....then...and it hurts my feelings

My guess is just bit of issue with particle effects + attack speed make them much harder to notice.

Or a straight on answer would be Yes. OR it could be added on the skill description easy as that as the easiest thing to add in a game should be skill descriptions, right? This is the same case as shockwave back then where I have to tell them how it works and they said they'll rework it and update the description. Geez!

P.S. I know it IS working like that but i DON'T HAVE A PROOF and DON'T HAVE THE TIME to check it out. It was really kind for Travis to clarify and the response was not good. LOL! Although this is just a transparent way of relaying messages (I think we shouldn't have seen the entirety). rofl
              Last edited by Suzy.Bae; 06-16-2018, 07:32 AM.
              Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

I have to agree with this, it may have been unintentional, but the tone of the reply is a bit off-putting.

While I do tend to agree with the "see if you can find out yourself" point, as evidence by my multiple tests for the game already. This one falls into the "difficult to confirm" category, relying on the proc chance of both Piercing and the repeated Explosion. Meaning it could be "proven" within seconds, or never...

Anyway, thank you to Travis for contacting the dev team and relaying the response; also, thank you to Adrian for taking the time out of your schedule to do the test.

Simply unequip everything, reset CP, remove archers - single weapon will be at 1.07 (maxed Synergy) attacks per second. This is how I do most of my Training Grounds testing.

Edit:

BH max Synergy gives +7%, fixed above.

Also, obviously only need to remove items/abilities/cp that changes your Haste value. It's just simpler to remove everything, rather than checking each one.
                Last edited by Nhat; 06-16-2018, 11:48 AM.
                Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

This sounds familiar :thinking:
                  ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                  ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                  Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
                    This sounds familiar :thinking:
                    It does?

Comment

Working...
                    X