Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's great... can you do one for jewelry? (Maximum available attack speed at green, blue, etc, max armor, etc.)
    Not just 50% of the Rusty Planet, but the entire level Going With the Flow...

ZORE XECA BAME 1474

Comment

Single Stat Jewelry Guide

Uncommon Rare 1-Stat Epic 1-Stat
      Attack Speed 9.6 15.972 26.59968
      Extra Gold 30 39.6 57.024
      Experience 30 39.6 57.024
      Critical Damage 40 52.8 76.032
      Power 60 112.2 197.568
      Vitality 60 112.2 197.568
      Life Regen 60 112.2 197.568
      Critical Rating 60 112.2 197.568
      Ability Rating 60 112.2 197.568
      Armor 120 290.4 562.176
      Damage Reflect 240 316.8 418.176
      Life on Hit 363.6 479.952 633.53664
      * Note that jewelry values are stored as long decimal values that are only ROUNDED to the displayed digits. This is why you can end up with some variance in your values. For instance, some Epic Vitality rings will display as 198 and some as 197 due to the exact values of the original rings not being exactly 60.0000000. Also, I only tested SOME of these values in game and used the most likely formula to determine others, in the case of formula use, what actually happens in the game could be very different! Also, I'm not including Legendary stats because I can't test many of them in the game and I'm unsure of the exact formulas to calculate the rest of the values at this time (plus they are different if you go with 3 stat or 4 stat Legendaries and the number of possible combinations are just too immense.)
      Last edited by ezcry4t3d; 05-22-2016, 02:25 PM.
      VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
      Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Awesome. Thank you.
        Not just 50% of the Rusty Planet, but the entire level Going With the Flow...

ZORE XECA BAME 1474

Comment

Q: Can I post this on the wikia?
          A: Go ahead!
          Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

War does not decide who is right, it only determines who is left.

FAQ Thread -- Mage & Minions -- Fanbase Wikia

Comment

Q: OMG! Why did my Legendary/Orange/Epic/Purple/Uncommon/Blue/Common/Green gear item(s) just turn grey! Is it broken?
            A: Gear that is 10 or more levels below your character level will turn grey because using even a Common Green item at your character level is typically an upgrade from a piece of gear that it so far beneath you.
            VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

Q: Do minion auras stack?
              A: Yes. They are supposed to stack.

Q: Does Damage Reflect reduce incoming damage?
              A: No. It only applies damage to anything that hits you.
              VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

Q: What are CL? (Champion Levels)

A: Once you have reached max level, experience you gain is placed into "Champion Levels" which are shared across all your characters. There is no maximum Champion Level, so you can essentially continue improving your character forever. Each Champion Level gives you one point to place into either Offense, Defense, or Utility stats (1/3 of your points are assigned to each of these categories, so you can't place them all into Attack Speed for example) So, if you earn 30 champion levels on your level 60 character, and then switch to a new character, you would still have the 30 Champion Points to place (10 in each category). They can be reset and re-applied at any time with no cost as well.

Here's a screen grab from
                this thread that shows the champion level points screens.

VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

Why no have archer.?

Comment

Originally posted by Yendor Lenoroc View Post
                    Why no have archer.?
                    It's coming soon.
                    QUSE XONU ZUWE 5327 - nick rcampanate

Comment

No, no, that should be soonTM!
                      Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

Comment

How can i invite my friends in battle like party i mean .. answer me pls

Comment

You can't.

Comment

I have updated the OP with a mention on Named/Living items and Champion Levels.

Comment

Maps for all levels have been added to the Wiki
                              PLEASE SHARE YOUR FRIEND CODES HERE. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! WE WISH YOU A HAPPY ADVENTURING. Act 1, which contains 16 levels - where three are bonus-based levels and 13 are story levels- marks the start of your journey in search of Ragadam, the destroyer of worlds. On these shores begins your vengeance... Level 1 - Shores of Hope To victory point. Level 2 - Ruins of the Dead To victory point. Level 3 - Marcus' Village To victory point. To save Marcus. Level 4 - Road to Anderra To victory p

FAQ copied to the wiki.
                              PLEASE SHARE YOUR FRIEND CODES HERE. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! WE WISH YOU A HAPPY ADVENTURING.  Welcome to official game's FAQ! Here you can find answers to your questions on the game Eternium. Q: How to open Heroic levels? I finish Act I on Normal difficulty and I still can't play Heroic levels. A: You have to complete the whole playthrough of Story Mode in order to unlock the next difficulty. Q: Where can I find the code for the Set Item? A: The code for your set item chest is IDKFA. Enjoy
                              Last edited by ezcry4t3d; 04-24-2016, 10:58 AM.
                              VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

Since it's been asked several times recently and is a repeatedly mentioned in new 'feature request' posts:

Q: Can I put gear on my minions?
                                A: No you cannot give your minions gear. Companions get a fraction of the stats from your character. They stay woefully underpowered for the entire game, mostly only useful for their special abilities that you control and from the small boost their auras give to your character.
                                VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

Working...
                                X