X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to derail, but nice new sig, Ez.

Comment

Update: attempted to order the questions and place them into sections for easier navigation. Also added extra spacing between questions. Accepting feedback on topic.
      Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

War does not decide who is right, it only determines who is left.

FAQ Thread -- Mage & Minions -- Fanbase Wikia

Comment

I have been playing as a Mage now for a little over a month. I have completed normal-legendary on all Acts. I thought after killing legendary 5 star Elban there would be some kind of continuation to the game. Am I missing something or is that it for me?
        I ask this question because I see farming guides that look rather time consuming and I have done nothing special with my rings or necklace. I simply waited until I was level 60 and then crafted the attribute I wanted (usually power and attack speed) until the ring was legendary with poor rating. My point is, is there there more to the game?
        This post is not meant as a knock towards the game I am sincerely wondering if there is something I am missing? I must be because the gem farming guides appear to be a waste of time and I can't imagine just doing that for the heck of it.
        Thanks for any info.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest2be1 View Post
          I have been playing as a Mage now for a little over a month. I have completed normal-legendary on all Acts. I thought after killing legendary 5 star Elban there would be some kind of continuation to the game. Am I missing something or is that it for me?
          I ask this question because I see farming guides that look rather time consuming and I have done nothing special with my rings or necklace. I simply waited until I was level 60 and then crafted the attribute I wanted (usually power and attack speed) until the ring was legendary with poor rating. My point is, is there there more to the game?
          This post is not meant as a knock towards the game I am sincerely wondering if there is something I am missing? I must be because the gem farming guides appear to be a waste of time and I can't imagine just doing that for the heck of it.
          Thanks for any info.
          Did you collect all 5 stars for each level on each difficulty? Each star added increases the difficulty. Some people collect Champion Levels. Some people collect Named Items. You can try for higher scores in The Gauntlet. Gear can always be improved in some way if you want. You can replay the game on 2nd-5th characters (or delete one and play as many times as you want), warrior, mage, or eventually the Ranger. I have 4 fully leveled characters, a mage just to have one, a DPS geared warrior (~220k DPS on the character sheet right now) , an exp/gold farming warrior (561%exp/268%gold), and a warrior I am gearing up defensively just for The Gauntlet. 5th slot is a placeholder character for daily quests and the future Ranger.
          VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
          Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
            Each star added increases the difficulty.
            I honestly never noticed any raise in difficulty, if I can win one star I can get the bulk... But if you say so.

And weren't you going to highlight your links from now on?
            Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

Comment

Did you collect all 5 stars for each level on each difficulty? Each star added increases the difficulty. Some people collect Champion Levels. Some people collect Named Items. You can try for higher scores in The Gauntlet. Gear can always be improved in some way if you want. You can replay the game on 2nd-5th characters (or delete one and play as many times as you want), warrior, mage, or eventually the Ranger. I have 4 fully leveled characters, a mage just to have one, a DPS geared warrior (~220k DPS on the character sheet right now) , an exp/gold farming warrior (561%exp/268%gold), and a warrior I am gearing up defensively just for The Gauntlet. 5th slot is a placeholder character for daily quests and the future Ranger.
              Yes, I have completed all levels with 5 stars except for Gorgana, that level and boss battle just bores me and she one hit kills me on 1st star Heroic lol. I suppose my time on Mage and Minions is already over. I'm always Mage or Dragon when it comes to these kind of games. I supported the developers by buying a 30 day supply of 100 gems which is useless for me. However, I meant to purchase it just for that reason, to support the developers. A month of fun was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Modo View Post
                I honestly never noticed any raise in difficulty, if I can win one star I can get the bulk... But if you say so.
                I swear the additional stars are harder, but it's not like I've empirically tested it somehow, could just have been variations in enemy spawning types.

And weren't you going to highlight your links from now on?
                Since there's no highlight button or shortcut in the forum UI that I see, I ended up finding it much easier to CTRL-V the link into the link box, click ok or enter, and then CTRL-U to underline the link since my hand is already on CTRL anyway. Plus it's pretty annoying and I was kidding about using it anyway.
                VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

Since there's no highlight button or shortcut in the forum UI that I see, I ended up finding it much easier to CTRL-V the link into the link box, click ok or enter, and then CTRL-U to underline the link since my hand is already on CTRL anyway. Plus it's pretty annoying and I was kidding about using it anyway.
                  And I'm the type to drag such a thing back up when you break the joke promise, so be prepared

Comment

Originally posted by aryon
                    When i tried to view the link to maggie/xagan's skills, it says i cant open due to no permission/previleedge
                    The issue has been resolved, thank you for letting me know.

Comment

The issue has been resolved, thank you for letting me know.
                      Heh, I deleted the post your quoted (and your response) right after I edited the FAQ.

Comment

Version 1.1.17

Patch notes
                        • Introduced a link to the fanbase wikia
                        • Added Crafting 101 (after Jewelry Crafting, in hopes of preventing confusion)
                        • Updated Jewelry Crafting entry to reflect changes in the forums and auxiliary improvements

Comment

I think it is also useful to add the suggested preference for stats on items to this.

If I remember correctly, to maximize hero damage it is:
                          Movement Speed (pants, boots only)
                          Critical Damage
                          Power
                          Critical Rating
                          Attack Speed

For survivability:
                          Movement Speed (pants, boots only)
                          Vitality
                          Armor

Note: For warriors with shields and sowrd and board lvl 10, armor may be more important on the shield with x2 multiplier...

Obviously this depends on which stats you have on other items, but this is mentioned frequently in posts and does not exist in the FAQS or Stickied posts.
                          TERO KUPI VUPA 0353

Comment

What classes can use guns? Neither warrior nor mage can, are there other classes to unlock?

Comment

Originally posted by Jynx Ten View Post
                              What classes can use guns? Neither warrior nor mage can, are there other classes to unlock?
                              One of the side priorities is to include the two-handed weapons. These weapons will have higher damage, and one more stat for each quality, meaning that legendary items will have 5 stats. These items will have slightly lower attack speed. They (might) include: Other types of staffs, bows, crossbows, spears, advanced axes and some other types of weapons. Nowadays, two handed weapons are rather a speculation than a confirmed upcoming feature (as it has never been mentioned again by the development
                              VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

I really like this game, but now when I open the boxes to get my 5 gems, it's always about the movie "don't breathe"..and when it is over, I don't get any gems...what's the problem? I don't mind opening the boxes, but I think I should get my gems, after all it is wasteing my data...I've watched this comercial 20 times, just trying to give it a chance, but I just don't like wasteing my data..I guess I'll keep playing the game, but no more box opening for me...unless you can fix this..let me know something, please..

Comment

Working...
                                X