Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only seeing the same ad repeatedly usually indicates a network connection issue. Do you always play using your data, or do you ever connect to a WiFi network?

Comment

May be better with a marginally extended clarification of flunky abilities ,healer quiet , mage and his chain lightning , seen it asked a couple times.

Comment

Hi! Please help! What's the best advice In buying which chained chest for the Apprentice set level 60 legendary ..... I don't want to waste any Gems
        Thank you

Comment

I don't know if this was asked I am sure but will it ever be added to complete dungeons with friends? Like substitute like minion with that friend or something? In elite or raid like weekly openings.

Comment

Yes, CoOp play will be added in the future. It will likely be asynchronous at first, though.

Comment

Does the champion point bonus apply to a single character or to the whole account?

Comment

When you earn champion points, they can be used by all of your heroes.

Comment

Your "new" character can level up very quickly with that boost.
                  Not just 50% of the Rusty Planet, but the entire level Going With the Flow...

ZORE XECA BAME 1474

Comment

Good to know, ty!

Comment

Does using socketed items to craft increase the chance of the creation having a socket? Is there any correlation?

Comment

No, every item can take one socket, and chest pieces two.

ZORE XECA BAME 1474

Comment

Originally posted by ErdoS View Post
                          Does using socketed items to craft increase the chance of the creation having a socket? Is there any correlation?
                          If you use gear of a specific type as 'ingredient' items to craft an item of the same type (e.g. use swords to make a sword), then a +1 level bonus is applied to the result per matching ingredient... provided the result isn't already max level, of course. The quality of a crafted item (orange, purple, blue, green) also depends on the quality of your ingredients (& Randomness).

Besides the above, there are no variables in crafting that can be influenced. So using high damage weapons won't improve the odds to craft another high damage weapon, and sockets only appear at random.
                          Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

War does not decide who is right, it only determines who is left.

FAQ Thread -- Mage & Minions -- Fanbase Wikia

Comment

question: how does stash work? Sharing items between characters

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathon Davies View Post
                              question: how does stash work? Sharing items between characters
                              I've never been asked that question.

Comment

If you have an item on your character or in his/her inventory, only that character can access it. If the item is in your stash, any character can access it. All characters share the same stash (storage pages).

ZORE XECA BAME 1474

Comment

Working...
                                X