Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone! Just started the game and new to the forums. Any help or pointers much appreciated

My friend code is :
    LUVE HOWI VACO 0451

Comment

Hey um imma a noob but I fell dumm asking but who can hold that pistol though cause I tryed equipping it to warrior and mage and it says they can't equip this item

Comment

Pistols can be used by the Bounty Hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
          Pistols can be used by the Bounty Hunter.
          Coming out Soon(TM) unless you consider 4-days-from-now to not be Soon(TM).
          Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

War does not decide who is right, it only determines who is left.

FAQ Thread -- Mage & Minions -- Fanbase Wikia

Comment

Hello
            I have 2 questions:
            1. How I can use 2nd weapon in shield/tome place?
            2. How I can add 2nd gemstone to equipment

Both I tried in game and searched here without success

thanks in advance
            (Sorry if my English is poor I come from Poland

Comment

Looked first. Can I upgrade a rare Defender piece to a legendary Defender piece? Or do I gotta wait for a better drop? Also can I mix an Adventure piece in the 3 slot with non Adventure pieces and keep the Adventure set title and perks after upgrade? Thanks for any clarification.

Comment

Probably not

Comment

1. Drag and drop
                  2. Only on shirts

Comment

1 drag and drop not working tried it at beginning
                    2 thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Darkrott View Post
                      Looked first. Can I upgrade a rare Defender piece to a legendary Defender piece? Or do I gotta wait for a better drop? Also can I mix an Adventure piece in the 3 slot with non Adventure pieces and keep the Adventure set title and perks after upgrade? Thanks for any clarification.
                      You can't craft set or named or living items so you would need to wait for a better drop. Same answer for second question (when you are on the crafting screen they turn gray)
                      Originally posted by simbel View Post
                      1 drag and drop not working tried it at beginning
                      2 thanks
                      Keep in mind you can't use two weapons at once with a mage so drag and drop would only work with the ranger or the warrior

Comment

Should be mostly up to date again, except for me not having data on the damage spread of pistols.
                        Hello, I'm that one guy whose friend code is VAGI POSA WEME 3316. Feel free to worship me, I won't hold it against you.

War does not decide who is right, it only determines who is left.

FAQ Thread -- Mage & Minions -- Fanbase Wikia

Comment

How much is the lvl 55 passive ability unlock?

Comment

So I am trying to find out why my mini map keeps disappearing during in-game, this also causes me to lose the ability to open chests. I tried posting in bug reports, tried in tech support... apparantly I have a rating of 0, so I am not allowed to post there?

I reboot the game and that seems to fix things... until I run into same area and.. pfft it is gone again.. Galaxy pro 8.4

Anyone.?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Major View Post
                              So I am trying to find out why my mini map keeps disappearing during in-game, this also causes me to lose the ability to open chests.
                              Your minimap is hidden and you cannot open chests when you are in combat. Clear the enemies in the area and you will see your map again and be able to open chests.
                              Originally posted by Paul Major View Post
                              I tried posting in bug reports, tried in tech support... apparantly I have a rating of 0, so I am not allowed to post there?
                              To prevent a massive spam attack (which happens about once a week, but no one other than me ever sees it), everyone's first post is moderated.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Major
                                But i am not in combat. I have cleared the area and have run around for several minutes 'blindly'.. reboot the app, works fine for a while but then I get to same spot in the map.. and pfft?
                                Since we're able to set the view distance out to 150% now, there's no real need to have the minimap disappear in combat. An option to keep it open in settings would be cool.
                                VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                                Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X