This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season quests

OK so one season daily quest is to collect 10 Mark of Oracle's. How? In one day it isn't possible! As a mage there is no item to salvage them from, and random drops are rare. 1 a week! 10 seems to be a few too far.
  • Answer selected by Travis | Support Mgr. at 03-14-2024, 06:37 PM.

It's doable in four days, because salvaging Legacy drops provides more Marks than before we had the cape added. I did that bounty within 2 days, FYI.

Comment

We're looking into this issue today. The current theory is that this is caused by playing on multiple platforms (switching platforms breaks an RNG). Have you played on multiple platforms over the last day or so?

Comment

I also see 10 Mark of Oracle's, and I only ever play on my Android tablet.

Comment

Same here. I refreshed to get another bounty, but requesting something that is not really possible is concerning.
          Last edited by KevinMountain; 03-08-2024, 06:21 PM.

Comment

This should be fixed in game version 1.16.13.

Comment

Not completely fixed!! I am running 1.16.13.

A few minutes ago my Season Bounties refreshed, and once again I'm supposed to collect 10 Mark of the Oracles over the next 4 days..

Comment

It's doable in four days, because salvaging Legacy drops provides more Marks than before we had the cape added. I did that bounty within 2 days, FYI.

Comment

I've collected 4 Mark of the Oracle in the couple of months since they were added to the game. At this rate the bounty will take me 5 months.

Can't imagine how you collected 10 Mark of the Oracle in 2 days.

Comment

1 dropped from a chest, 1 from an Elite, and 8 from salvaging 2 Legendary Cape of Ancestral Spirit dropped at TL 105. Salvaging Legacy item is the key.

Comment

Thanks for the info where you got them.

I just picked up an Epic Cape of Ancestral Spirit and salvaged 2 Mark of the Oracle!!

Comment

• Mxtof
                        Mxtof commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cheers!
                    Working...
                    X