No announcement yet.

Eternium Walkthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated advanced mechanics significantly.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough
    LFAQ

Comment

Added Canard's FC for referall gems.
      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
      Eternium Walkthrough
      LFAQ

Comment

• Canard
        Canard commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks bro for supporting me

Sir/ma'am, may i ask question?
      is any other way to increase the level of your equipments/gears? Besides of crafting and gives you a random above level 70?
      If have, please tell me.

Tnx for your reply and have a good day.

Comment

• Keaven
        Keaven commented
        Editing a comment
        Only crafting or looting.

This is a great summary, Keaven. Thanks for working on this. It needed to be updated.

One possible addition:

Gems from Quests.
      There are now 137 gems available from quests the first time through story mode. While this slows down the "speed" run a little bit the first time through, it may be worth it for the gems. At least it is something to consider for new or temporary heroes.

If anyone is interested in a list of the new quests and rewards, let me know. I have made a list.

Comment

• Keaven
        Keaven commented
        Editing a comment
        If you put it in a guide let me know and I'll link it in the story mode section.

I do the quests at the end of a speed run so the XP doesn't slow the run down at all.
        Last edited by Keaven; 05-01-2020, 07:38 AM.

Added Phase II, III, and IV of speed running video series.
      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
      Eternium Walkthrough
      LFAQ

Comment

Keaven Thanks for the work on this overview of Eternium! You might want to add AOE to your lexicon, since in the new update Explosive Shot now has a separate AOE damage display on Trials.

Comment

Need info on celestial every detail if possible

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you read the material Keaven posted? All of your questions are answered here.

I have a quick question about jewelry crafting and can't ask it on that thread because it's closed.

When I enter values into the spread sheet i get the attached red errors. What am I doing wrong?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_54.png Views:	0 Size:	98.1 KB ID:	179322

EDIT: someone pointed out that each ability needs to be on a separate row so I fixed that but I still don't think it's calculating properly. I downloaded a fresh version to make sure I didn't accidentally change something. I only entered in the uncommon CR rings but it only calculated the rare rings to be 34 crit rating.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_55.png Views:	0 Size:	97.1 KB ID:	179328

EDIT 2: Some pointed out the cell values for the uncommon rings need to be whole numbers, not percentages. Those cells are percentages by default so once I changed them to whole numbers everything is working as intended.

Leaving this here in case anyone else is as lame with spread sheets as I am.
          Last edited by Travesty; 08-21-2020, 07:49 PM.
          WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

• Nhat
            Nhat commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, known problem with MS Excel, it keep on changing the values to % - I think I'm just going to get rid of the auto format altogether...

@Keaven can you edit 4.7. XP part? Taken from ELM Mage tutorial:
          Trials above 103 don't give more experience, so farming above 105 (Kara) is not efficient for XP.

Edit: since 1.5.34 drop rates from trials are reduced, which means that at trial 80 you get mostly epics, mixed up with a few rares and legendaries. 100/105 drop nearly equally epics and legendaries. At 120 all drops are legendary, and item levels are slightly higher.

Comment

Not sure if covered elsewhere but I cannot find even on Google. This guide was super helpful even at higher levels, thanks for that. Now I am at a stage I start earning some medals during ANB, and I was wondering what the cap is for the amount of medals you can earn (either total of per medal). The benefit of medals seems to be rather small and seems to give an advantage that only shows at very high ranks where every advantage counts. So, its more of a bragging thing for sub-top and a nice goal to accumulate as many as you can during your journey in eternium.
            ​​​​​​

In short is there a max number of medals of each type you can earn?

Comment

• kurtcabage
              kurtcabage commented
              Editing a comment
              there is no max number for medal

Thanks for the quick reply kurtcabage. Since there is no max of medals you can earn I will define my own goals for this (like get 10 total or 1 each). This game is good for self motivation and setting personal goals.

===========
            For starting players who feel it's too hard and quit because of setting unachievable goals, try simple ones. For example:
            Try to get level 70
            Finish all quest on legendary mode Unlock all recipes
            Get crafting at max
            Try to get to trial level 100
            get a medal in ANB
            Etc

(Hence my previous message on implementing a more extensive achievement section which will help to set achievable goals)

you can use personal goals to keep excited about this awesome game and not get demotivated by veterans who will be out of reach for any starting player. I feel the no PTW is intrinsic to this game but requires time if you don't want or can't pay to speed up progress.

Happy playing and thanks for all the community support given.

Comment

Originally posted by Aion View Post
              @Keaven can you edit 4.7. XP part? Taken from ELM Mage tutorial:
              Hey all, sorry for the long departure. Needless to say I haven't played in a long time.

If there is anyone that would like to update and repost this stuff to be archived, by all means. I've been too long away to update it.
              VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
              Eternium Walkthrough
              LFAQ

Comment

Working...
              X