Alchemist mage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alchemist mage

I have an alchemist mage,lvl70/960. I use blink, time warp, singularity. I noticed that the top level players use ELR. I made ELR armor but when I use it my damage drop over 200,000. I switched to all the frost attacks and it takes forever to kill anything. Will I be able to continue beyond trial level 95 with my alchemist mage? Also how did those mages get 1-3 million in damage?

What level is your Arcanist gear and what level is your ELR gear? In order to take full advantage of ELR bonuses you need the appropriate weapon set. Also what is your crafting level? That has big impact on quality of gear you can craft. Top mages are running all L76-77s. Without that level gear hard to match their damage levels.

Comment

Gear is 72-75, crafting lol. Is 45

Comment

You need to get your crafting level up to 50. Then you'll have a better chance at crafting L76-77 gear. Also, most top players have enchantments on as many of their gear pieces as is possible, which increases their overall damage levels. Some
        players enchant everything, some enchant only top level gear. It's a personal preference.

Comment

Thank you for your help

Comment

For an elr mage you want gmc weapons to trigger shatter, the frostfire sash so you can inflict thermal shock (if you cast a frostbeam the sash causes the target to burn with frostfire which allows you to then cast frost nova which deals all the stacked frostfire damage at once), and ideally you want the forstbeam BoM which adds alot of damage.

Comment

On paper dmg has everything to do with equipment stats.
              The decisive advantages of sets are, for the most part, not measurable by looking at these stats.

Before the last update, my Arcanist could beat TL 132 with Paradox, Blink, Timewarp. The rationale being that you can sacrifice a lot of defense for raw power if you are always behind some kind of shield and can continue attacking when killed anyway.

However, the update has nerfed Paradox and ability rate while increasing enemies' dmg. I tried TL 132 again and couldn't get past the starting point.
              The only remaining viable strategy is ELR (with the above changes, I don't see Stormcaller doing great either).
              Theoretical Modding
              (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

Working...
              X