Apprentice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apprentice

Has anyone tested if apprentice 6 pc bonus works properly yet? Last time I heard it was only doing level 10 immolate. Would love to try it out if it does, unfortunately I don't have enough resources to waste on a pipe dream

Currently immolate level 50.
    DEPE CIQU ZILU 2182

Comment

• Jude Smith
      Jude Smith commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank-you I might save up some mats to try it out

I have just tested it at TLs 125 and 120 and it was miserable.
    I don't think that was a lvl 50 Immolate; it was doing 2% of the total dmg.
    Either way, the entire set needs a major overhaul.
    Theoretical Modding
    (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
      CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 commented
      Editing a comment
      The Testing Grounds data is a bit messy but it appears that only the regular immolate is boosted, much in line with other procs or secondary effects not being boosted.

I haven't tested Deidre (or Charm of Qol) but that should be the way to go if the immolate/shield procs were strong enough.

• Jude Smith
      Jude Smith commented
      Editing a comment
      I had a feeling it wouldn't like you say. If it did it might be a decent build. A bit like how warrior Warlords whirlwind procs don't proc the belt of Whirling storm which would be really cool. The BoMs only seem to work on the initial damage of skills too, like the leap one doesn't affect the leap dot.

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
      CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Between Testing Grounds and some math, I think that Immolate proc might in fact be lvl 50. In Testing Grounds it shows up as if it was cast several times, which looks like weird coding.
      Either way, lvl10, 50 or 100, the base dmg is very low and that's the problem of this build: hard to fix without some re-coding.

Also, it would be nice if the devs gave us a clue about what "immolate level 50" actually does. But agreed, apprentice needs to be reworked badly.
    DEPE CIQU ZILU 2182

Comment

Working...
    X