No announcement yet.

Can't access my old account after redownloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here...played a long time ago but can't log in or create a new account. Would lo e to start from the beginning, as I don't remember much.

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

I'm having the same problem as the OP, can you help me? Thanks!

Comment

I also can't login to my old acc

Says this: https://i.ibb.co/VLr1D6G/wtf-eternium.png

I'm fine with a total acc wipe, i just don't want to use another throwaway email

Comment

Hiya Travis!

Firstly, thanks in advance re: I'm joining this thread with the same situation as OP. I haven't played Eternium in a few years & would like to start anew on a new device, with the intent of not going stale again. Now, if IRL would just behave! ?

I remember really enjoying the game experience & I'm looking forward to starting up again here, once this is sorted.

And that said, I'll compliment y'all's team right quickly on how timely & spiffy your support/dev team is with player concerns & issues. I won't ooze much more adulation, just wanted to 2nd the sentiments of others making similar observations. Quick mention then, to appreciate & give kudos to the roots of your mission statement (tho I'm guessing): a team of folks with the dedication & vision to create a game & lore this deep, whilst keeping a clear separation for the game's income role from the love of the game, and all whilst providing PREMIUM user and customer support across the board. I mean, you're clearly an uncommon group of folks in the 'app-world.' It reminds me of Brian Fargo's early teamwork in Fallout, Richard Garriot with Ultima, or even the earlier Baldur's Gate work. (Pre-corpo, ?). Very refreshing to experience these commitment levels in 2024! Thanks kindly! ☀️

Questions re: same
      1. What is the activity threshold to retain cloud saves for Eternium?
      2. Next phone upgrade & migration ~ keeping this renewed acct active this time around will prevent recurrence of game/save loss?
      3. Is there a support Many email follow-up also, or best to check the forum later on?
      4. Ummm, I think that's it... I'm a chatterbox sometimes... ?
      Many thanks again & have a great rest of your day!
      ~ Scott
      Last edited by SscoootzZ; 08-05-2024, 06:37 PM. Reason: Emoji error...

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        You're all set - you can create a new account using your email address. Answers:
        1. We've actually only purged the database once (and the game is 10 years old). The criteria to avoid being purged was: logged in within the last 2 years or made a real money purchase.
        2. When you link an Eternium profile to your email address, the profile will follow that login to all supported platforms.
        3. You can tweak your forum notification settings, so you receive an email for any responses on threads you're subscribed to.
        4. Chatterboxes are welcome here. You should also check out Discord.gg/Eternium.

• SscoootzZ
        SscoootzZ commented
        Editing a comment
        !!**!!**!!**!!**!!
        10 MINUTES
        !!**!!**!!**!!**!!

~~ Travis & MakingFunTeam ~~

I /do/ define that as "RT-support," & we're all pretty familiar that's a unicorn! Iirc, it's the record time in /this/ thread!

Thanks for getting back with solution so very quickly. I don't need a ? to grok how part of my afternoon looks!! I'll hyb if I find a hiccup...

~sSZz~
        Last edited by SscoootzZ; 08-05-2024, 08:25 PM. Reason: Formatting... I'm a dork

Similar issue here;

Game is working on my phone, cannot log in from Steam or a new install on my tablet - attempting to login from either shows the 'Synchronizing Profile' message for a second or so, then 'This account is associated with a game that could not be found on the game server'.

I notice on my phone the 'orb' in the top right of the screen is red. When I click it it asks me to enter my details (and accept the T&C's). When I do so, it tells me 'One or more of the credentials provided are already associated with another player'.

I did reset my password when I originally tried logging on from the new install on my tablet - I wonder if that has anything to do with this...?

Would be great to sort this out - my phone screen is far too small for my aging eyes to read (in fact, that's the reason I bought the tablet...:-/)

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
    X