Can't access my old account after redownloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't access my old account after redownloading

I used to play this game years ago, but now that I have redownloaded it, I can't get into my account. I've even managed to reset my password to it, but all I get when I try to log in is that "this account is associated with a game not in our game servers." And then I tried to make a new account with the same Gmail but the account still exists. Can I get my account back??

Try logging in again and let me know how it goes.

Comment

No, none of my old progress is saved, but at least it let me use my Gmail.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        If you didn't have much progress and didn't make any purchases, then it's possible your profile was purged from the database if it was inactive for a few years.

From the perspective of a fellow player?

If you did not spend real money on the account or have incredible progress or at least some Celestial Transforms or medals? Dump the old account and start a new one.

Old accounts tend to be broken when they get pulled to far forward in one step. By broken? I mean that you might not receive some of the quests that newer players get.

Right now? There is an event running, A New Beginning (ANB), that lasts for just under 7 more days.

The only reasons to hold on to an old account are because the account has:
      1. Crafting Mastery Level 50
      2. Recipes purchased from Liana unlocked.
      3. Lots of Glory or unlocked Glory items.
      4. Spent real money.
      5. A strong emotional attachment to the account.

If none of this makes any sense to you and just sounds like gibberish? Start a new account.

If you start a new account? I would create the first hero as a bounty hunter and spend zero gems unlocking anything. Get that hero up to level 30 as quickly as possible to unlock the ANB event. Create a new fully unlocked hero of your choice for only 245 gems during the ANB. Warriors are easiest to have a successful ANB with no crafting recipes unlocked but is more important that you have fun. I suggest starting the profile with a bounty hunter because bounty hunters can do the most without spending any gems on the hero and also are the best gold farmers especially when zero gems are spent.

Other pointers?

You will reach Achievements that reward you gems almost immediately when you start playing. Leave these Achievements unclaimed until you have reached level 10 and unlocked the current Season so that they gems claimed count toward the gem bank.​

I new event, typically ANBs, start every two weeks, usually. You will likely very quickly advance way past your original profile if you use the ANB events decently.

Feel free to message me if you want more pointers, even with your old profile.

Comment

Yeah, thanks for the tips, but I just honestly remember I had everything done on the old account I had after so much time ? But maybe I will start again thank you.

Comment

Hi there, similar issues, played a long time ago and wanted to dive back in, but when i try to login it says account associated with a game not on server. Basically login failed, tried multiple times. So fine, i created a new character, played a bit, then tried to save progress but it asks me to create a new account, but when i try using my email it doesnt work because theres an account with this email already.

please advise on what i should do, im fine w not recovering the old characters, i just want to be able to login and save progress, thank you.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          Fixed. You should be able to create an account and save your new profile now.

Just did, thanks!

Comment

I have the same issue as Taah has so if you could also allow me to create an account to save my progress that would be great thanks

Comment

thanks

Comment

I am also having the same trouble as taah.

Comment

Hi there, same situation with Taah, cool dude and darlene, dont really care about my previous saves. I just want to create a new one and save my progress if possible.

Comment

Can you fix it for me too? I cant login on the email that I like. Same thing as Taah

Comment

Same problem, i miss my old account. Can you restore it please?

Comment

Can you allow me to use my account saved on iOS in steam, mail is the same. Game says that process associated with account didn’t find

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Editing a comment
                This happens when you haven't logged in for a few years and your inactive game data is purged from the server. I have fixed it so you can start a new profile.

Hi, I have the same issue for my account on Eternium. I don't mind new account from start if data is purged

Comment

Working...
            X