Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarriorSeven
    replied
    Not seeing this issue, either on Android mobile or PC Windows 10.

Leave a comment:

• Dink
    replied
    Running on device. Also, during the current gold ANB, the game freezes at startup - big green circle, as well as freezing at the end of some trials still.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Is the game installed on the device itself, or are you running it from an SD card?

• Dink
    replied
    Not every trial. Just happened on 50. Using S10+ not on wifi. It doesn't always happen - mostly when it's a first time, but there are times when it freezes even if I'm repeating the same trial.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    What device (brand/model) are you playing on? Do you play over a cellular connection, or WiFi? Does this happen with every Trial? Have you noticed a pattern to the lockups (aside from happening at the end of a Trial)?

Leave a comment:

• Dink
    started a topic Trials Freezing at Finish

Trials Freezing at Finish

This has been happening for several ANBs but I figured things would be handled by now. I've lost so many resources - time, levels, materials from play and wins, as well as boosters from waiting for the game to end the freeze. This was super frustrating during the gold ANB due to having to repeat many trial levels because the game didn't recognize that I completed the levels.

I could complain about my missing stuff, but it's really more about just getting the game back to 100 and having it be stress relief vs a source of stress and I avoid playing. Also, I had reinstalled and all that jazz (read all the other posts on issues) and nothing changed. If you want to send me some stuff, I am not opposed to it and you will receive an appropriate amount of gratitude, but I'm not going to be demanding anything except fixing the game. Thanks in advance and I do appreciate your efforts. ?
Working...
X