App freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

App freezes

Android app freezes on log off and log in.

Have you tried following the steps listed at https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-your-problem?

Comment

I am having same problem on pc/windows app. Freezes on log out. It won't let you click or close out without force closing it.

I did try the reset and it did not work. Still experiencing same problem.
      ZANO QUQU HIMA 4014

Comment

Got the same problem .. whenever I log out it freezes … I force close with a swipe (I’m on iPad ) then when I’ve reopened and got got back into Eternium I’m able to log out … happens every time, whether I’m playing my warrior account, BH account or mage account

Comment

Weird. No one has ever reported this before now - it must be new to 1.9.9. Does anyone else want to chime in and echo this report?

Comment

Just wondering if any progress made on this log out issue? Still having same problem. TIA
            ZANO QUQU HIMA 4014

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Travis | Support Mgr. commented
              Editing a comment
              The issue won't be resolved until the next update at the earliest, which is currently planned for next week.

Ok thanks Travis.
            ZANO QUQU HIMA 4014

Comment

This remains a problem. Game version 1.9.9. When you log out, the game freezes (and doesn't log you out). The only way is to kill the application via task manager, reload the game and hope that the next logout works fine. Usually it will logout on the second attempt. Not sure why.
              I'm getting this Marmalade error message if that helps.​

Click image for larger version  Name:	Marmaladev8.6.1 [20161228054439q] 2023-10-10 16_16_10.png Views:	0 Size:	7.7 KB ID:	220286
              Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 10-29-2023, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Dave in Ky
                Dave in Ky commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you tried updating to 1.9.92
                It seems to have fixed the problem.

• Grand_Wazoo
                Grand_Wazoo commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks like Steam is still running 1.9.9. No update yet but will check back later. Thanks

• Tin Man
                Tin Man commented
                Editing a comment
                I have some success logging out with the Windows version if I pause several seconds after the countdown completes before hitting "Yes, Log Out". No guarantees but give it a shot.
            Working...
            X