1.5.27 (Beta) Release Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.5.27 (Beta) Release Notes

1.5.27 is expected to be available for Google beta players soon. Here's what's new between 1.5.26 and 1.5.27:
    • Quit/Finish level button added in the in-game options menu.
    • When your hero is disabled or silenced the remaining duration is displayed on-screen and the ability bar is grayed out.
    • Fixed a crash happening when inspecting heroes on a trial leaderboard.
    • Effects on creatures are now displayed when tapping their portrait.
    • Fixed a bug causing the abilities to not be cast in certain situations.
    • Player’s email is not displayed on the game’s main screen anymore.
    • Fixed a bug causing Marcus and Norgrim minions to sometimes freeze during combat.
    • Fixed several other crashes.

Any possibility of getting a changelog? I know it's still beta but maybe list the major changes like alacrity change, change to sets and abilities?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm working on getting a list of balance changes in 1.5.2x from the team.

• Heikki Gross
      Heikki Gross commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, please get those and I will also give you a very detailed and constructive feedback of the changes.

Effects on creatures are now displayed when tapping their portrait.
    Does this work also when tapping the opponent portrait in the Arena? And the player portrait (for inflicted effects)?
    Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
    Eternium Files

Comment

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      yes

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      you're welcome

Woohoo...thanks Travis. Props to the devs on fixing crashes so fast. Any target on time to exit beta?
    ​​​

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Editing a comment
      AFAIK, the team is still aiming for Gold 7 and S5 on Friday. I'll know more after I meet with them on Thursday.

• Allunra
      Allunra commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks again. As always, understand things may change.

Good work. Thanks

Comment

Tons have no clothes or hair on quest receipt screens Screenshot_20201208-191753_Eternium.jpg
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Mine has the same problem. Fully geared except on quest request and completion screens. .

Screenshot_20201208-224410_Eternium.jpg
        Last edited by RockDoc; 12-09-2020, 06:54 AM. Reason: Happened after updating to 1.5.27.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I do want to mention that rhe stash crash has occurred to me multiple times already today and I've only been playing like five mins.

Comment

• Jraggun
            Jraggun commented
            Editing a comment
            Just to follow up, this crash has been constant all morning.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Editing a comment
            It happens when you double-tap to move items. Tap and drag to avoid the crash.

• Jraggun
            Jraggun commented
            Editing a comment
            Perfect, thanks.

There is another crash that happens quite often, I think it has been reported already. When I start a fight in the Arena, sometimes it crashes with a notice about memory allocation failure. I have not been able to identify what causes it but it seems to be triggered when the AI uses an ability. I'm 1.5.27 which is latest beta update and the issue is still there. I have a Motorola e6s phone with Android 9. Not sure if the issue is my phone but I think I saw someone else posting a screenshot with a crash similar to mine somewhere.

Comment

Gold and Gems count can be seen when the "End Level" popup is on - bottom right, where they used to be, gems is pushed off the screen, but can still see the top of the numbers...

Screenshot_20201210-115536_Eternium.jpg20201210_120031.jpg

And, what happened to the colour for the Apple & Potion icons? They're both black now...
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Hard to see the # of Glory in War Supplies due to light background on icon. Why not make icon background the same as behind the jewelry boxes? Screenshot_20201210-170614_Eternium.jpg
              This is with Samsung Note9, so may be easier to see with bigger screen.
              Last edited by RockDoc; 12-11-2020, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• chessmaster58
                chessmaster58 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nah, I have a Galaxy Tab S6 and I had to click on the glory icon to see the number easily

When iOS update will be realised?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Editing a comment
                Once it goes live on all platforms, it will no longer be in beta.

• Jraggun
                Jraggun commented
                Editing a comment
                This version has a MAJOR issue (that has been brought up on numerous occasions regarding NPCs) and THIS is the one being considered to go live?

Also, the devs haven't addressed any of the questions I posed previously which is just a slap in the face to those of us that think the arena is an unuseable and/or not fun feature. Are the normal trial-based seasons and events going to be returning?

I am sorry if it sounds like I am venting, but I really want to get the above question answered so I know if I have to start looking for something else to play.
                Last edited by Jraggun; 12-24-2020, 10:05 PM.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Editing a comment
                Season 5 and Gold 7 will start after 1.5.3x is live on all platforms (likely next week).
            Working...
            X