X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    I was under the impression that this was new to .95.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Some of us like that we can see all the experience values as the hero's CL adjusts to the new level.

Do not want to let the scrolling run in background? Just exit the game and immediately come back in. There will be no scrolling.

Travis, do not believe the frame rate has anything to do with it. The game takes several seconds per CL.

This effect has been in place long before v1.5.95 and very much predates v.1.5.89. That effect goes back to when we started seeing the experience values and possibly longer.

Does nothing to impact the ability to play. Is very easy to cancel out of.

• jcochran
    commented on 's reply
    It finally caught up after an hour of cycling. And because it happened by adding account XP to the newly acquired character, the issue will only get worse in the future. And since this cycling behavior is new with 1.5.95, based upon my not seeing it with 1.5.89, it needs to be fixed.

The issue isn't one of a slow animation or slow flying objects. It takes just a couple of seconds to fill an XP bar. The issue is that it's showing an animation for each of the 1000+ Champion Levels that the ex-ANB character is gaining upon being transferred to the main account. So seeing that same animation for over a thousand times at a cost of maybe 3 to 4 seconds each adds up, with the only difference being the Y value in the X/Y text being displayed on the XP bar.
    Last edited by jcochran; 01-30-2023, 07:43 PM.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    This sounds similar the slow flying object issue. Try turning your frame rate limiter on in the game settings.

• jcochran
    commented on 's reply
    Still cycling ....

• jcochran
    replied
    ANB Silver 20 just finished and I ended the event for my Hunter....

Now, I'm getting to see a very annoying and very slow XP bar cycle over and over on my smart phone as the new Hunter gets all of the XP that I already have on my warrior. In fact, the bar is still cycling as I type this. I didn't see such an annoyance when ANB Bronze 20 finished using version 1.5.89.

Please fix.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    This is an old issue (old release notes popping up as new) that will hopefully be resolved son.

• Brill
    replied
    Originally posted by Wispy 2.0 View Post

2. The portal bug whereby clicking on the portal at the end of level / trial can be very hit and miss as to whether you go through it or run around like a headless chicken!
    This drives me nuts too, I would second this needing some kind of fix.

Leave a comment:

• billy8630
    replied
    I just receive a mail saying to look at the new release 1.5.73. I think this release is old?

Leave a comment:

• Mariano Maldonado
    replied
    Juego hace poco más de 1 año y me encanta éste juego. Se ha convertido en mi preferido como uno de los juegos mas tranquilos y sencillos porque no me estresa. Sólo tengo un par de cosillas que quiero mencionar y que ojalá puedan considerar:

*Algunos bosses del modo historia son muy complicados e imposibles de matar cuando uno es jugador nuevo o con un personaje nuevo desde cero, por ejemplo me sucede con la Dragona Corrupta del modo historia que no me asesta ningún golpe estando desde lejos con el mago o el mercenario pero igual me drena la vida totalmente hasta matarme y cuando revivo, la dragona tiene la vida totalmente restaurada y es imposible avanzar el modo historia así. Ésto mismo me ha pasado con muchos otros bosses y es frustrante y muy fastidioso no poder matar un boss y completar un nivel sólo porque la regeneración de vida del boss es total. No se puede siquiera hacer una estrategia de juego al respecto porque el hecho que sus poderes te drenen la vida lo vuelve totalmente imposible y al revivir tienen su vida totalmente restaurada y es un ciclo repetitivo de tratar de matarlo y no mueren nunca.

*Algunos mapas tienen problemas con las colisiones de zonas no transitables como sus límites por ejemplo, que hay partes en las que se bugea y por error te admite el pasar y el personaje queda trabado en esa zona y es imposible salir, haciendo que la experiencia de juego sea frustrante y tengas que perder todo el progreso de ese nivel de mapa para reiniciar el juego ya que ni siquiera activando un portal de regreso a la ciudad y volver a cruzarlo logra que el personaje se destrabe.

*Me encantaría alguna vez ver personajes nuevos como para darle una frescura al juego y nuevas experiencias.

*Que el sistema de amistades dentro del juego tenga otra función mas significativa que solo ver los personajes de tus amigos.
    Ya sea que se pueda hacer una partida cooperativa en modo historia de al menos 2 o 3 jugadores en los que solo sean amigos o se pueda hacer alguna invitación a partida cooperativa por medio de ese sistema de amigos.
    Que exista un medio de comunicación entre amigos como un chat privado y/o un chat global para que salga un poco de la rutina y deje de ser monótono, así uno puede conocer más gente que disfrute del juego y si el sistema de Juego cooperativo existe se pueda también invitar por éste medio.
    Que se pueda permitir un sistema de comercio entre amigos y wue este debidamente supervisado para evitar trampas
    Si es posible, que el sistema de PvP Arena tambien sea en tiempo real.

Todo ésto no lo digo con el fin de criticar el juego, sino con el ánimo de que puedan mejorarlo y que crezca y sea más divertido y fresco. Atraería mucha más gente y sería aún más conocido el juego! Ojalá tengan en cuenta mi comentario aunque sea en los bugs que he mencionado.

Leave a comment:

• Ender1970
    commented on 's reply
    I got the same. Threw me for a bit until I realized it was referencing an old update.

• jcochran
    replied
    Don't know if I should put this here, or in bug reports.

Why did I just receive an in game mail about the update to 1.5.73 immediately after the game being upgraded to 1.5.95?

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    The day-job Business Analyst in me liked the more detailed patch notes, but the "Travis Bot AI" upgrade to appear less mechanical is also welcomed

Guest replied
    we would love your input on what other items to consider for our next release
    1. As it's top of my bug list - the glow effect of Mage staff (This impacts 4 of the 8 Mage staff skins, I can make a short recording to show which ones have the issue if needed)
    2. The portal bug whereby clicking on the portal at the end of level / trial can be very hit and miss as to whether you go through it or run around like a headless chicken!
    Last edited by ; 01-28-2023, 10:33 PM. Reason: Updated with note that the Glow Effect bug is not universal to all Mage staff skins

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Congratulations @ MakingFun !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X