X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adolf_2003
    replied
    I am not an expert how the game works, but I have some practical suggestions that might help in making this game I love.

1. New players and those reinstall the game much appreciate the game if it can be easily downloaded. The process of installing the game is very difficult for me. It should not be the case to attract more players to play this game. I've been playing this game for more than 2years but still have difficulties on my first reinstallation. Hoping this will be heard.

2. This recent update of the program create lags, freezes and unposted runs in trials. It is happening both in Season and ANBs. My first thought on this is, the game keeps on checking our internet connectivity which becomes annoying when our connection is not very stable. My suggestion to this is check internet connectivity only before each trial run and after the the trial ends, ex, we cannot play the game in trial when we don't internet connection until its successfully saved to the server.

If I'm a new player, I would immediately delete the program when it happen to me.

Sorry for this, but as a game client, we need to play the game smoothly to have good gaming experience. I'd rather compete against cheaters knowing the Devs will check the LB after each event.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Wolfsgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Wispy 2.0 View Post

1. As it's top of my bug list - the glow effect of Mage staff (This impacts 4 of the 8 Mage staff skins, I can make a short recording to show which ones have the issue if needed)
    2. The portal bug whereby clicking on the portal at the end of level / trial can be very hit and miss as to whether you go through it or run around like a headless chicken!
    Especially the Portal bug, it can be mighty frustrating at times,

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Спасибо за ответ. Google Play Games был удален из этой сборки. Google планирует прекратить поддержку этой функции в будущем, и у некоторых пользователей она вызвала проблемы с загрузкой.

Guest replied
    Just confirming that the updates are available in Windows and Amazon today - I have updated both. Can't vouch for IOS as I only have an ancient iPad2 and most things are unavailable for that!

I'm assuming that an update to 1.5.95 is required for the latest ANB event medals to be received. Having seen elsewhere they had been sent out, they arrived several hours later, and immediately after being able to update to the latest version.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    This will be because Trial progression is not reset from last Season (see post #13 above) so it already thinks you have cleared those milestones this Season too.

Edit : In addition, the new Season is currently pointing towards an old leaderboard, it's quite common at the start of a new Season and should hopefully be corrected quite quickly....
    Last edited by ; 02-01-2023, 09:02 PM. Reason: Original post assumed wrongly the post was about getting credit rewards for previously completed Trials, rather than the event pointing to an old leaderboard.

• Pawado
    replied
    There seems to be some confusion. The new Season February trial log is already populated. It is showing my main character as completing TL 90. I am currently working on TL 153 at the end of this past event so I am confused as to why it is showing as only have completed TL 90?

Leave a comment:

• Haim
    replied
    Всем доброго времени суток. Не знаю в этом разделе можно написать об этом, но очень огорчает баланс умений и амуниции магов. Всё что уже существует хорошо против обычных мобов,но не очень полезно против боссов. С лигами и событиями всё более менее нормально для меня. Есть ещё один вопрос, после обновления через день, два пропала в стартовом меню иконка Гугл плей. У меня была возможность переходить с одного аккаунта на другой.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Season Pass cost, Bank limits, and rewards will be adjusted according to the length of each Season. For example, if a Season is 30 days long (half as long as usual), the Pass cost, Bank limits, and rewards will be halved.

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    ...any "seaso"leak info on new season model ? ...adjustment of season pass etc. ( 10'000 jewels in 30 days hmmmmm)

• Montresor
    commented on 's reply
    Right. The first bug to fix is the one that actually favored the player.

I have video evidence from 1.5.32 with the exp cycling through slowly. I deleted all my older videos (1.5.18 and earlier) to free up disk space. I normally just switch character and back again to avoid the animation and any unwanted "bongs" blasting through the headphones.

That would be nice, as long as the elusive reset bug gets fixed. I'm sure Travis is aware (I know I submitted a report some years back) where not all characters on an account got a Trial reset. Hopefully there's an internal "Known Issues" list

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Completely not new and was used by the players to gather the data to develop a formula for the experience earned to gain the next CL.

I was not aware of it until Keaven pointed it out so long ago while players were contributing the values that they saw for experience for the next CL. I had not yet ended any ANB heroes so had not seen it. He was a rabid gem speed farmer and pointed out that gather information from many people was unnecessary because every new hero that hits 70 sees that effect as well as heroes after ANBs. I also had not created a new hero since the values appeared. Believe that the animation does not predate when the experience value started being shown.

There is another even easier way to kill the animation that I neglected to mention. Just switch heroes. A hero will automatically show the current XP needed as soon as you switch to that hero.

Really is a desirable animation that can easily be skipped if one chooses. The only time that you are stuck with it is while you are in the level when you hit level 70.

Update: When I have time? I will verify that the animation did not exist when I started playing.
    Last edited by Tin Man; 01-30-2023, 10:36 PM.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    That's on my wish list. Be sure to chime in at https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...uld-you-change.

• RockDoc
    replied
    I understand that the new shorter 30-day long seasons will be starting soon! Will the leaderboards for these new seasons be restarted from scratch initially, and then reset between each subsequent season after that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X