X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    FYI: I have reworded my OP to make it less mechanical.

Leave a comment:

• Brill
    commented on 's reply
    Oh okay, sounds like a win for Making Fun. Excited to see what's next or where they go with this.
    I'd assume shorter seasons = faster revenue gain which hopefully leads to more development
    Been eyeballing those "coming soon" areas in town.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    The first update issued through Making Fun rather than through the developer, Dream Primer.

• Brill
    replied
    How long has this game been out for and how's this the first update?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Good to see some baby steps with the first build from Making Fun. Start small to test processes and stability and gradually build up over time. Adding the ability for MF to adjust Season Rewards and milestones sounds like a positive as there's quite a few redundant things in there for the veterans, and maybe we'll see some 'glow effects' added back in. I won't be diving into the speculation pool though, just happy to see a first MF release.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    I thought the same, but as Travis said "low hanging fruit" and it's pretty inconsequential for anyone not running a million 'rabbit holing' accounts....although I think I have an old video to track down an edit now!

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Low hanging fruit. More is expected to come.

• Tin Man
    replied
    Of all the bugs to be fixed first.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    started a topic 1.5.95 Release notes

1.5.95 Release notes

We are happy to share that Version 1.5.95 of Eternium has just been released. This is the first Eternium release since last June, and the first release carried out by the Making Fun team.

To accomplish this release, substantial knowledge transfer of the Marmalade build process needed to occur. Dream Primer has been helping Making Fun every step of the way with documentation, trouble-shooting, tips and tricks, and support for each platform.
    All of the platforms are now compiled with the latest SDK's and satisfy any new requirements that have come up since June, for example "Delete Account" functionality on iOS.

We also included one bug fix for seasons and add support for a lower-priced shorter season that we thought would be appealing to new and veteran players alike.

Next we need to tackle some compliance issues with account creation, and we would love your input on what other items to consider for our next release.
    Thank you for your support of Eternium!

Bug fixes:
    • Fixed a bug related to the Season Bank rewards.
    • Fixed an issue causing performance issues in the Arena.
    New Features:
    • Added a way to run shorter Seasons and adjust Season Pass pricing and rewards accordingly.

This build is currently available on Android (Google) and Steam, and has been submitted to all other platforms for review.
    Last edited by Travis | Support Mgr.; 01-28-2023, 01:44 AM.
Working...
X