Game balancing provisional notes for game update 1.2.55 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Led View Post

I disagree completely...I have many ways to play each class. Open your mind and experiment. Unless you try it you don't know if it will work. If you can only play each class 1 way that's your failing and not the games.
    Everyone thinks pure dps mage is the best, but its not. I'm better with my ability rate mage. I can think of at least 4 very completive different viable builds per class and I have no idea what will get furthest in trials.
    The hardest thing in this game is to get the gear to build the different builds.

And good luck storing the stuff you need to try different builds....I still see no mention of increased inventory space.

Comment

Originally posted by IPNEIP View Post

I don't know, with CC skills of each class? Charge, Leap Attack, Frozen Beam, Blizzard, etc. to name but a few.
      BH has the most burst DPS so will have the most 1 shot potential in PVP. People cant control you if you 1 shot them
      Led

The needer of Nerfs,
      The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
      HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by AllAboard View Post

And good luck storing the stuff you need to try different builds....I still see no mention of increased inventory space.
        I have 2 stash pages of gemstones, leaving 1 stash page for jewerley, and 1 page for sets. That's why you have 5 heros with max inventory's to hold other potential set items. I not had the space issue yet as I don't hold onto junk....I used to, but not anymore.
        Things that helps me out were stuff like selling my mage XP set as I only grind XP on warrior. If you not using it, don't store it.
        Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by vijayshen View Post
          Will other language be added in the coming release?Many players in my country cannot find joy because they know little English
          Not in this coming update, but soon.

Comment

That's why you have 5 heros with max inventory's to hold other potential set items.
            Heroes are not here like inventory bag. Its just trick how ppl use it like bag

I not had the space issue yet as I don't hold onto junk....
            YES YES true. But u are great player with a lot gameplay experience. Lots ppl dont have so much gameplay experience, and dont wanted trash items, becouse they are still learning about game, and they hope use this items in future.
            Last edited by Infamous; 09-27-2017, 03:50 PM.
            In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. .. I told him: You can.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              YES YES true. But u are great player with a lot gameplay experience. Lots ppl dont have so much gameplay experience, and dont wanted trash items, becouse they are still learning about game, and they hope use this items in future.
              We all converge to Led's *gameplay experience* (which is different than converging to his *skill*) given time. I, too, have recently liquidated most of my "earlier days" stash and now only hold on to trifecta or superior Legendaries (with a few notable exceptions). I have about 20 stash slots free. I'm sure for Led the threshold is even higher.

And yes, a "packmule" character is a better investment than a stash page. Stash pages don't provide 20 gems a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                Don't worry they are mainly aimed at helping newer players.
                Just got my first Maggie not long ago after reading so much about having 2 Maggies...seems like that's been nerfed. Was enjoying the reset of Snipe but nerfed there too. Fighting of Elban was already a bit of a task in Trials so now that seems tougher without some crowd control methods. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                  Not in this coming update, but soon.
                  Isn't it Soon™?

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                    Isn't it Soon™?
                    that's for multiplayer
                    Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post

Warrior is the only class in the game that has no choice but to tank melee monster attacks. Ranged attacks are the same for everyone, and warriors already have significantly more armor and vitality compared to the two ranged classes. Furthermore, higher defensive ability comes at the price of some offense generally, but if ITZ would also deflect ranged attacks, there would be no tradeoff between playing a shield warrior based on block and a dual wield warrior based on parry, except the fact that the dual wield warrior would have 30% more attacks per second.

I'm guessing you guys missed the part where you can stack between 4 times (multiple targets) and 6 times (single target) more bleed value on targets for Shockwave.
                      I did. I was irritated at other things. I shouldn't have been so negative. Thanks for the clarification. Plus, I'll never leave Eternium. Sorry if I was negative folks. :-)
                      There are two secrets to success:

1. Never reveal everything you know.

Comment

Originally posted by 1337_Derp View Post

II shouldn't have been so negative. .

Plus, I'll never leave Eternium. Sorry if I was negative folks. :-)
                        I feel the same sometimes. This is a good tight community

Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Was really looking forward to the update, but i think i will delay updating a bit. The changes to warrior doesnt seem that friendly to grinding TBD.
                          TIZO FOTE LUQA 7714
                          CL 697

Comment

As in they have made better places to grind for xp.
                            Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Changes are very interesting. Seems like almost a whole new game really. I'll have to wait until we see it on iOS(2+weeks out I bet), but its a mixed bag of good and not-so-good things from what I've read so far. Will have to wait to see how it all translates out in game. I am, however, hopeful, and I LOVE the transparency here from the developers. Very rare to see, and MUCH appreciated.

i will say, stash/inventory space need being added yet is disappointing though. i have 5 champion all level 70 and all with max purchased inventory, and still have to sell way too much stuff constantly. If we could get it up to like 8 tabs of inventory space, I'd be incredibly happy.
                              Kelton - YIJO MIWE BIHO 1067

Comment

Originally posted by Kelton View Post
                                i will say, stash/inventory space need being added yet is disappointing though. i have 5 champion all level 70 and all with max purchased inventory, and still have to sell way too much stuff constantly. If we could get it up to like 8 tabs of inventory space, I'd be incredibly happy.

Would really like to hear if the developers are looking at increasing inventory space or confirm that they are not going to.
                                Last edited by AllAboard; 09-28-2017, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X