ANB LBs Many High Level Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB LBs Many High Level Items

I know this has been drifting around the forums and discord, but I'd like to post some thoughts on the top LBs and just how unachievable the level of gear they have is in an ANB event. My fear is that the people cleaning the LBs will think that 'maybe' it's possible to actually get the gear they have. I'd like to suggest being practical and removing most entries that do not have a clear purchase history indicating overwhelming financial support to MF/DP. It really is mathematically impossible to get their gear without spending thousands of dollars. I think simply crafting 1 level 75 is well outside the scope of almost any person in the event (they all have multiples). Some simple math for 1 level 75 it's around 100 crafts, that's 50 million gold, 14000 greater essences, a ton of leathers and mark of the titans. That's for 1 single level 75! You would need to buy at least 7 titan's legendary craft boxes and then farm gold for many hours. Anyways... I'm just trying to encourage the people cleaning the LBs to be brave!
    The event was amazing no matter what happens - I had a ton of fun, thanks!
    Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
    Teran - CL2000

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post
    ...and then farm gold for many hours.
    Or buy a ton of gold with Gems.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
      Or buy a ton of gold with Gems.
      Thanks for your interest in my post! Is there a better option than 25k gold for 50 gems? Because 1 legendary craft would cost 1000 gems. That's 100,000 gems for 1 level 75.
      Teran - CL2000

Comment

At the very least, crafting has become a pay-to-win device that's seriously skewing things.
        For all the gold grinding needed to get there this game might as well be renamed "Morgenheim".
        Theoretical Modding
        (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 View Post
          At the very least, crafting has become a pay-to-win device that's seriously skewing things.
          For all the gold grinding needed to get there this game might as well be renamed "Morgenheim".
          Idk - What are you buying for $$ that's helping you craft? It has made the game more play-to-win in my opinion, but it now requires seemingly endless amount of grinding which I am finding less desirable than before. But, it is fun to have that new gear to chase.
          Teran - CL2000

Comment

Originally posted by Terranisaur View Post

Idk - What are you buying for $$ that's helping you craft? It has made the game more play-to-win in my opinion, but it now requires seemingly endless amount of grinding which I am finding less desirable than before. But, it is fun to have that new gear to chase.
            I second that notion. It is fun to have that gear to chase. I'm sure it will be a while before I have a character that's decked out with the most powerful equipment, but I intend to keep crafting at a steady pace (10 crafting attempts per day) so that I might eventually reach that goal. At this pace, I predict that I will get at least 1 level 75 every 10 days. That ain't so bad, is it?

Oh, I wanted you to see this post. I think I recall you saying that you thought it would be interesting to figure out what it would cost to craft a full set of high level equipment. I actually need to go back and edit the amount. I calculated the gold cost based on the amount of gold it takes to craft armor, but weapons cost twice as much gold to craft, so the actual price would be a bit higher. I went back and edited the post. It is now more accurate.
            Last edited by Shade Glow; 08-22-2019, 12:51 AM.
            BH: Shade
            Mage: Muse
            Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post

I second that notion. It is fun to have that gear to chase. I'm sure it will be a while before I have a character that's decked out with the most powerful equipment, but I intend to keep crafting at a steady pace (10 crafting attempts per day) so that I might eventually reach that goal. At this pace, I predict that I will get at least 1 level 75 every 10 days. That ain't so bad, is it?
              How much time do you play per day to acquire that much material and gold?

Comment

Originally posted by Donaldo View Post

That's a good question. I already have about 420 million gold saved up, so I don't really need to worry about gold farming anymore. These days, I mostly farm TL 90 with a decked out Blink Mage (Arcanist) and super high movement speed. This allows me to get Marks of Titans fairly quickly, which is currently my bottleneck. I usually get enough to make 10 crafting attempts after about 1.5 hours of farming TL 90. This also provides me with plenty of Essences.

I complete each TL 90 run in an average of 50 seconds per run. Sometimes I change it up a bit and use my Assault Bounty Hunter which averages about the same speed.
                BH: Shade
                Mage: Muse
                Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Donaldo View Post

He's been playing for years and has a huge amount of resources built up but of course I'm not speaking for him. In the past 15 days with minimal crafting taking place I have saved 41 million gold and about 1200 of every important essence. I have multiple thousands of the water and earth essensces too.

Running the gold boosters I make 4.5 million per hour. I usually play around an hour and a half a day maybe more, I do it in 15 minute spurts or so.
                  Arcanist mage: Fabi, TL 143 9:51
                  Regalia mage: Wagstaffer , TL 142 9:26
                  Stalker BH: Nique, TL 111 4:25
                  Defender Warrior: Gutz, TL 123, 7:37

Comment

Working...
                  X