Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankly it has been disappointing so far (despite my best ever L70 time), mostly because changes were made to increase trial difficulty but nothing for milestone rewards. EBoxes and LBoxes are still giving L70 gear when you can craft L71 with 50% chance of being L72 or more. with increased difficulty, farming TL100 doesn't seem viable unless you spend a truckload of gems. Even then it's not easy. Trial 50 farming is nearly useless as it gives 10 min BoLs. You have to farm TL60 to get 1 hour BoLs and even that isn't sufficient to level abilities in use. Should have changed rewards and BoL drops to compensate a bit for increased difficulty.

Agreed. Rewards should equal the time & difficulty. Still, having a blast playing this game. My mage, #73 Killjill, just finished tl71 in ANB Gold, 1hr 52 mins left. TL100 looks mighty far away indeed.
    1.11.11/CL2186

Comment

Travis stated somewhere, that the new exp cap in trials is now at #120. But to me it seems as if experience gained from trials was not really raised, but only stretched across more levels. On ANB silver (and therefore before the latest patch affecting trials) I was at around CL 1000 when I was at trial 90. This time, despite the fact that I began running +200% xp boosters much more early and maintained good +xp gear at all times I am sitting at CL711 on TL90. I may be wrong, but at least I am not the only one that stated somewhat lowered xp from trials... add this into the list above and the user experience really has degraded somewhat...
      MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
      (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Lamine View Post
        On ANB silver (and therefore before the latest patch affecting trials) I was at around CL 1000 when I was at trial 90. This time, despite the fact that I began running +200% xp boosters much more early and maintained good +xp gear at all times I am sitting at CL711 on TL90. .
        That's because TL 80 is almost as difficult as TL110-115 used to be. The clearing time for trials have increased causing lesser CLs to be gained per min.

Comment

• Christian Lamine
          Christian Lamine commented
          Editing a comment
          Not quite. Sure, difficulty levels were raised, but going from trial stage 1 all the way to stage 90 should result in roughly the same champion level regardless of the time taken. Grinding XP should result in less experience/hour played when changing difficulties, but when playing the same amount of stages results shouldn't be affected.
          Last edited by Christian Lamine; 11-18-2019, 01:02 PM. Reason: Typo

This ANB socks azz, especially for mobile folks. You can't farm high TL, so you can't get books and can't gain high CL and get good drops. It is pure P2W for those who can spend 10000 gems on companions, skills, skill slots and materials.
        You would have needed to adjust trial level for books and drops. All a mobile player can do now is farm TL 40-70 for 5 hours abd push to TL85 afterwards. everything above that is possible for PC folks and whales. Really, another example on how not no do it...

Comment

• Christian Lamine
          Editing a comment
          ...and: I am a mobile only player, and currently wait for abilities to upgrade to level 10 with about 100 minutes of playing time left,. And I already sit at trial level 90...

• ShotDead
          ShotDead commented
          Editing a comment
          You sure you can reach top 50?

• Christian Lamine
          Editing a comment
          Nope. My best outcome ever since was season 1, were I ended up on #78. On silver, I finished #98. At the moment, I am sitting on #53 with roughly 10 minutes left to play. There will be an extension of playing time by 2 hours, but I doubt I will stay in the top 50, even if I manage to pull in...

For me there are many Points wrong….

1st: for my understanding bronze, silver and gold stick together. but the devs change the system during the Events
        2nd: they changed exp gained from Trails, so it feels impossible to reach high cl Levels
        3rd: they changed the difficulty of Trails, so it is much harder
        4th: they changed to time to skip traillevels, so you need more playtime to reach higher Levels
        5th: celestrial items still lvl 70, so if you reach they, they are not so good as in bronze and silver
        6th: they send the medals from silver during gold, not befor or after the current Event, during the Event....
        7th: there are still problems for some people, cause some reported they lose their trailprogress.

For my opinion, they should fix all problems, and create an event where you can reach both celestrials befor they start an new event.
        At the moment ist getting harder and harder for new players….
        CL´s are harder to reach, celestrials are also harder or impossible, so the only thing for new players is trying to reach impossible goals.

Comment

I'm done making purchases in this game. Even the 100 gems per day. If the bar is going to be set so high as to be unreachable, in lieu of actual content updates, then I'm not going to waste any of my money. I know the devs won't see this... just saying
          DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
            Frankly it has been disappointing so far (despite my best ever L70 time), mostly because changes were made to increase trial difficulty but nothing for milestone rewards. EBoxes and LBoxes are still giving L70 gear when you can craft L71 with 50% chance of being L72 or more. with increased difficulty, farming TL100 doesn't seem viable unless you spend a truckload of gems. Even then it's not easy. Trial 50 farming is nearly useless as it gives 10 min BoLs. You have to farm TL60 to get 1 hour BoLs and even that isn't sufficient to level abilities in use. Should have changed rewards and BoL drops to compensate a bit for increased difficulty.
            I'd agree that the difficulty of ANB Au has been much tougher than before. I took an impoverished login with about 4k gems and in ANB Ag (silver) to TL100 with 62 gems left. Totally out of gas. This time on same login with same 4k gems, I'll be lucky to get to TL70. Life's a ***** in gold. That said, if MF is going to starve the chipmunks or whatever they do to slow us down, the reward for the Celestials ought to be L75.

BTW - have you seen the L76 equipment? I myself crafted at L40 and got an L46 item. That was astonishing (to me who's behind the times in release notes and all )

BBTW - I think the stated odds of a level upgrade are understated. I think the chance of a level upgrade is greater that we read about.
            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacklisted View Post
              For me there are many Points wrong….
              At the moment ist getting harder and harder for new players….
              CL´s are harder to reach, celestrials are also harder or impossible, so the only thing for new players is trying to reach impossible goals.
              BTW - someone of the Asian heroes (at least one) got to CL2000+ in ANB Silver. Right. I whined and everyone said, "No, no, it's perfectly possible, perfectly normal". S**t! My best player team is lower than 1900! That is after months of play. Sure, sure. you can do it. Just get your little bot to churn out 200% Exp coins... Then get your bot to play and play and play. How that works in ANB with a time limit, I'll listen to how I'm wrong, wrong, wrong. All normal, nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

BTW - someone of the Asian heroes (at least one) got to CL2000+ in ANB Silver. Right. I whined and everyone said, "No, no, it's perfectly possible, perfectly normal". S**t! My best player team is lower than 1900! That is after months of play. Sure, sure. you can do it. Just get your little bot to churn out 200% Exp coins... Then get your bot to play and play and play. How that works in ANB with a time limit, I'll listen to how I'm wrong, wrong, wrong. All normal, nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.
                move along. sure everything is possible. That's why the (im)possible people got banned (Dasomi, Obebi, WIlly). We could argue for weeks how their progress could be done. But once you reach the end of the calculations, it always results in the fact that the merely possible is obtained by cheating. That's what Never figured out wondering and calculating how those people succeed at the border of achievable. They cheated. Obebi got banned with 2424 CLs. Now back at 2375 CL or so. Do we need to calculate again how it could be possible to achieve it, when the result will be "cheats" once again?

Comment

I'm beginning to suspect that this is done on purpose and that the "variable to adjust" is the money you put in the game.

Changing things suddenly can push some players to pay just to enjoy the game as before. If the change is announced clearly and with sufficient time, players can plan for it and make their decisions with a cooler head.
                  Theoretical Modding
                  (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

Working...
                  X