Background Music/Character Voices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Background Music/Character Voices

I wonder, will there ever be any updates to the current music theme, game sounds, or character voices? Is this even an option? Not sure. I don't hate the current music theme, but I sure am glad for the in game volume control. I love the character voices, and all the funny/not so funny things they say. So, if I had a vote, I'd like to have lots more of it. New voice options to go along with the current one's maybe? Some new one-liners for our heroes to hurl at the enemy? Perhaps even have an in-forum contest for the best new phrase, winner gets their phrase inserted into the game. That'd be pretty awesome. New music theme options? Some new sound effects? Just throwing these out there. Rock on fellow gamers!
    Last edited by .sad.soul.; 12-06-2019, 10:26 PM.
    1.11.11/CL2186

I play in silence. I couldn't even tell you what anything sounds like in this game. Lol

Comment

I was thinking about some scary serius music durning trial if elite is nearby.

Comment

That and all the new mobs that currently groan like zombies. . .
        Theoretical Modding
        (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

I've turned off all sounds from this game. All, without any exception. So I won't need any music updates. Well, all except one: when will there be the possibility to play my own music with another app in the background? Why does this app silence any other music source even when it's set to silence?
          MAJA MIBA LEGE 4951

Matrikor, Stalker BH, TL 126

Mobile only
          (Inactive / not playing atm - just had enough of DP's bullshit bug bingo)

Comment

Originally posted by DazednConfused View Post
            I play in silence. I couldn't even tell you what anything sounds like in this game. Lol
            I have always played in silence. Cannot IMAGINE actually listening to the dreck that comes out of this (or any other) game. I put Alexa on Jazz or Classical and fumble away.

OR Geogia - LSU.
            Last edited by TerryDarc; 12-08-2019, 01:18 AM.
            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

• DazednConfused
              DazednConfused commented
              Editing a comment
              Right now I'm playing while watching the Georgia vs LSU game. Lol

• .sad.soul.
              .sad.soul. commented
              Editing a comment
              Good game, if you're an LSU fan. Lol.
          Working...
          X