3 Hour Platinum ANB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Hour Platinum ANB

Lots of people seem to be able to clear level 70 super fast now with lily.

I was able to get to lvl 70 in about 15 min and TL 80 in 30 min this past Gold ANB.

How about a 3 hour ANB?

Not sure the the other 95% of players have your skill and would feel the same way

But I think it could bring in more revenue. Three hours is not very long to gather salvage for crafting three sets of gear (EG, XP, push) and one or two 77s, not to mention enough gold for all that. Could drive salvage box microtransactions.
    WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

I was more thinking an event where people needed to choose what to do vs planning to do everything. Example. I would just shoot to use the epic ephemeral gear, get to TL 110, and get out.

Comment

I've opted out of gold. I did two hours of silver for two different toons. Intended to play differently, gott tired of spastically drawing aability symbols one after another as fast as I c

To save ANB, the metagaming needs to end.

Comment

Could do it over 3 days, otherwise it's 10 mins play on day 1, 6 days of skill cooking, and a frantic last day or two!

Comment

i do not have much gems to do ANB less than 6 hour
            Guide :

Comment

Oh ffs,

New kind of events please.. ANB ANB ANB and you want more ANB?
              I just play this season, and the event i got basically are all ANB. I am kind of bored doing only ANB. A different kind of event please..

Comment

• Sleepy Dragon
                Sleepy Dragon commented
                Editing a comment
                I dont think the devs would listen to event suggestions from players.The devs should be the one creating new events if they wanted to, that is...

• Ubba Lothbrokson
                Ubba Lothbrokson commented
                Editing a comment
                I think the Dev's know that keeping the players happy and interested is the way to keep income coming in. Especially now that they have killed the ad revenue.

I should think workable ideas for new events would be welcome.

• Sleepy Dragon
                Sleepy Dragon commented
                Editing a comment
                I trust the devs team are all intelligent people. They created Eternium, they can make new events if they want to and have the resources to do it. I have never play a game where the devs team make an event base on the players suggestion.

But you can make suggestions if you want to. If they make an event on your suggestion, I will take off my hat and salute you..

There could be a one off no uniques no sets ANB.
              Would be interesting to see if dmg type in equipments + enchantments makes any difference.
              Theoretical Modding
              (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

Well all the anb milestones can be achieved in an hour (including t130), but I don't think it's a good idea to make the event shorter in the current format.

Firstly because gems would play a bigger role. In bronze and silver legendary crates can be compesated almost completely (1 trial difference), in Gold perhaps it is 1-2 levels. In 3 hours the gap would be wider (still under 5 levels difference between a huge budget and a reasonably small one with no crates).

Also - jewelry crafting. You'll still have to craft one good set of jewelry to be competitive. So all the tedium of leveling, waiting for skills to cook, jewelry crafting. And on pretty much the same or even higher budget than Gold...

​​​​​​​It would be a cool challenge for expert players, if budget was set to say 5K gems. Even better - everyone starts with 5K, which are usable only for the event! And more ephemeral jewelry please, as rewards for 110, 120 and 130. And two extra gold purple rings as rewards for earlier trials, say 80-100.
                Mage: Anba
                Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

Event only gems would be interesting (I spend around 1k for double skill upgrade and maybe a socket for a celestial I intend to keep).

But I think the business plan is to have players run out of in-game resources competing with each other, turning to hard cash. . .
                  Theoretical Modding
                  (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

A modified war supplies event would much be better — instead of extra boost in gold and exp, other bonuses like increase in crafting mastery skills like boost in crafting materials gained from drops and savlaging, increased drops of level 75-77 unique and set items with decent stats, discounts in crafting within the period, discounts in items that is purchaseable with gems, etc. so that farming in an off-event days is not boring and tedious.

Comment

i think 130 is pretty achievable in 3 hrs with ephemeral jewelry only. i currently have 6 pieces of xp gear, no enchants, an Epic BoM with average beam %, and other than BoM and staff and a few trinket crafts, generally one craft for each xp piece, and one craft for each push piece. i just unlocked 130 in just under 3 hours and there are definitely better players than me out there. i did get lucky getting a 77 staff, but with planning your crafts, getting yourself a 75+ staff is pretty straightforward now.

i did buy 2 legendary crates and bought a second healer, but didn't unlock 3rd upgrade slot, and no gems on skill upgrades, so probably 6500 gem budget.

Comment

Working...
                      X