Option to use old skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option to use old skins

Although I applaud the new update (I'm very please about the option to turn off auto attack after casting, and I know many players are very happy about the new stash and armory), I actually prefer the look of the old skins. The new character skins have some odd features such as toes that point out the side and make the character look like a waddling duck while running. I understand that some players may prefer the new look so I wish there was an option to choose either the new or old look and not be stuck with an unwanted change. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Hi,

same problem here, from my pov, new characters look like very ugly, especially the face.
    some changes to armor are not really nice too, but the problem is the face.

Comment

• Splendor
      Splendor commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed

I agree with the ''waddling duck walking'' seems to be more noticeable on mage and BH. My biggest gripe with the new visuals is the chubby look of the warrior.
    I'm not sure he'll be able to follow up with that movement speed. But overall I do like the new visuals.
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 04-04-2021, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Put that Warrior on a diet!

i need devs to bring back integralas UI and this below

why why why???? why they need to mess up my awesome mage hat why ?????
    Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpeg
Views:	410
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	195488

really ??? reallyyyy ????
    Click image for larger version

Name:	22.jpeg
Views:	396
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	195489
    Guide :

Comment

I actually chuckled the first time I saw those faces.
      "Medieval Oaf" is the name of the skin set.

Also the running, the BH in particular. . .
      Does he have a back problem?
      Theoretical Modding
      (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
        Grand_Wazoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Seems he can't stand straight. These guns are too heavy!

I agree that the previous skins are better, in these characters of mine for example, the first character in the photo lost style, the second got fat, the face of this white mage, became a poor demon, the previous skins are a work of art and beauty, these new ones are something else, I see these two screens to choose the characters and the desire to play this game decreases

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	0 Size:	175.3 KB ID:	195891
      Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	273.6 KB ID:	195892
      Last edited by Nirak; 04-12-2021, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I have to agree. Maybe its the grey hair, but the faces look worn and haggard. And there is not really much difference between the male and female face anymore. I think that the biggest change is in the evil stare with deep sunken eyes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	faces.JPG Views:	0 Size:	10.5 KB ID:	195895

I guess they wanted to move away from the Barbie doll look, but my ELR Mage went from Sleeping Beauty to Maleficent. The clothing looks more updated though. The old design looked very 1970s, sort of like an Evil Knievel meets Elvis look.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Helado.JPG Views:	0 Size:	188.9 KB ID:	195896Click image for larger version  Name:	Helado 2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	83.6 KB ID:	195897

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
          my ELR Mage went from Sleeping Beauty to Maleficent.
          If she has the same sound lines as before, those lines match more with the previous face as well

Comment

i too am disappointed in the new skins.

Comment

Working...
            X