Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The forum is probably the best place. Luckily, it's not a common occurrence. We don't need to take the game down for updates, so this only happens when there's a catastrophic failure somewhere, which there was.

Comment

Hi, just been playing for about 2 weeks. I'd like to ask is there a maximum level that abilities can be raised to?

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Hunter G View Post
        Hi, just been playing for about 2 weeks. I'd like to ask is there a maximum level that abilities can be raised to?
        The max level for abilities is 10.
        Cerberus
        SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

When farming gear for my 70, do I have a higher chance at legendaries on higher trials? And, if so, is there a significant difference between farming trials with level 70 mobs vs level 80 vs level 90? Low 90s is the highest I can do at the moment, but I have trouble with some of the bosses, so it's not that time effective compared to level 80.

Second question, what stats should I be shooting for on warrior gear? I searched the forums and saw suggestions about getting 100k dps and then focusing on toughness, but I was wondering if there were any specifics to how much LoH I should shoot for, what a good atk speed would be, when a shield is worth it etc.
          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lifemourne View Post
            When farming gear for my 70, do I have a higher chance at legendaries on higher trials? And, if so, is there a significant difference between farming trials with level 70 mobs vs level 80 vs level 90? Low 90s is the highest I can do at the moment, but I have trouble with some of the bosses, so it's not that time effective compared to level 80.
            I recently read this on the forum and copied it to my notes:
            Trials - chance for a legendary roll:
            Level 1: 4%
            Level 50: 10%
            Level 200: 30%
            Level 1000: 50%

I'm sure more advanced players will be able to answer your second question.
            Cerberus
            SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Second question, what stats should I be shooting for on warrior gear? I searched the forums and saw suggestions about getting 100k dps and then focusing on toughness, but I was wondering if there were any specifics to how much LoH I should shoot for, what a good atk speed would be, when a shield is worth it etc.
              Thanks!
              Want to post a pic as a new thread, and we'll take a look? Depending on your level and setup the feedback could vary.
              VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Thanks!
                Warrior things to aim for:

100-120k DPS
                80% damage reduction through armour
                150k Life through Vit
                Your LoH being about 10% of your Life (...mines about 6%)
                A green field to sit in and ponder the wanton destruction you've left behind

Shield when you have no other option for mitigating your survival but you're still dying. You DPS will however tank and you may (will struggle at higher trials) struggle to beat the timer.
                Account deleted

Comment

Don't want to start a new thread so I'll ask here : can minions be stashed/ will they be able to in the future? Accidentally bought Maggie on the wrong character and noticed that could've been a major f up

Comment

Originally posted by Bidpai View Post
                    can minions be stashed/ will they be able to in the future?
                    Minions are and always will be hero-bound.
                    Accidentally bought Maggie on the wrong character and noticed that could've been a major f up
                    Shoot an email to help@makingfun.com and we can talk about some stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post

Shoot an email to help@makingfun.com and we can talk about some stuff.
                      That's ok I was lucky to have a few gems missing when I realised im not on my main, thank you tho
                      Edit: Is it normal for my Maggie to keep losing DPS as she levels? started of somewhere at 9100 i think, now im down to 8800. After every level it says + -X dps (from 6 to 20)
                      Last edited by Bidpai; 06-22-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Edit: Is it normal for my Maggie to keep losing DPS as she levels? started of somewhere at 9100 i think, now im down to 8800. After every level it says + -X dps (from 6 to 20)
                        Yes that's normal, since she's fighting against higher level enemies, the FAQ explains this

Comment

Can anyone link me the low level jewelry guide? Cant find it anymore...

Comment

Hello guys .. Its possible to craft Unique Items Like for example Integralas mantle ?

Also Gordana .. Does she drop Apprentice set ? Because i got so far only items from arcanist set from her , which is not that good .
                            Last edited by SSakulCZ; 08-03-2017, 07:05 PM.
                            Vipi puvu buxe 3165

Comment

Originally posted by SSakulCZ View Post
                              Hello guys .. Its possible to craft Unique Items Like for example Integralas mantle ?

Also Gordana .. Does she drop Apprentice set ? Because i got so far only items from arcanist set from her , which is not that good .
                              Hello! No, you can't craft named nor set items.

Here are some recommendations for where to find some things:
                              Cerberus
                              SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Thanks for reply .. Mb it will sound strange .. but i read about some summoner but nevet met him . He is still in Trials ?
                                Because if hes , than u can fight bosses which u only met ( seems linked to account not hero himself )
                                I was playing trials from lvl 10 to 51 and i didnt progressed at story ( right know lvl 96 trial ) and i fought only Margoth until i killed TBD in story ( and than rest of bosses ) .. So its feature ? or bug ?

when i tryied my low lvl warrior from same account, he had all bosses that my mage unlocked ..

But till now i never met summoner xD
                                Last edited by SSakulCZ; 08-04-2017, 06:37 AM.
                                Vipi puvu buxe 3165

Comment

Working...
                                X