This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Humus View Post
    I settled for achieving level 60 (that was the cap when I started playing) and then farming for fun sake at my leisure I usually only play for a couple minutes a day (once in a while I spend an hour)
    If Master Humus settled for Level 60, perhaps Newb Prakash has overdone it at Level 21...

Jokes apart, I am positive people like you represent the majority of players (i.e., casual gamers). Perhaps, Admins can validate.

Comment

I saw images of the game with a nice red & gold UI (Like this: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160504001216), is there any way to play with it or is it from an old game version and no longer possible?

Comment

Yeah, that's from an older version.
        Cerberus
        SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Can we add a note around the secret code so that people don't open the chest until level 70? I'm kicking myself right now because I opened my chest on my Mage when I was low level and had no clue what was going on in the game. I found out later that Apprentice set is the piece that comes in the secret code when a mage opens it. And now I'm regretting opening it at the lower level. I don't want future mages to go through that twinge of regret, as there's no way to use the secret code again and Apprentice set is looking like it might be a ***** to farm and to acquire.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
            Can we add a note around the secret code so that people don't open the chest until level 70? I'm kicking myself right now because I opened my chest on my Mage when I was low level and had no clue what was going on in the game. I found out later that Apprentice set is the piece that comes in the secret code when a mage opens it. And now I'm regretting opening it at the lower level. I don't want future mages to go through that twinge of regret, as there's no way to use the secret code again and Apprentice set is looking like it might be a ***** to farm and to acquire.
            That could've had been a burden before the current version, where getting set items was a, by far, tougher grind. Right now I don't see it such a setback. I opened my secret code chest at lvl 30 or so, and I am yet to regret it (bear in mind that was back in April, xD)

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

That could've had been a burden before the current version, where getting set items was a, by far, tougher grind. Right now I don't see it such a setback. I opened my secret code chest at lvl 30 or so, and I am yet to regret it (bear in mind that was back in April, xD)
              So I shouldn't have any concern that full legendary Apprentice set will be tough to acquire on my mage?

I suppose my 'newbie'ism' is, indeed, showing through, and that I need to chill out and have a longer & slower vision of this game with myself ;-)

Comment

with the later updates in trials drops, it has become fairly easier.

Comment

Just a small input about set drops: I believe I've gotten some rare Jugg set drops in Trials. Not just Gorgana.

I'll run more tests to fully confirm.

Comment

Just a small input about set drops: I believe I've gotten some rare Jugg set drops in Trials. Not just Gorgana.

I'll run more tests to fully confirm.
                    This thread is outdated.

Comment

Got a newb question. Is there a button for potions and apples on a PC? It's a bit too hard having to click on them with a mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by remke View Post
                        Got a newb question. Is there a button for potions and apples on a PC? It's a bit too hard having to click on them with a mouse.
                        No, but you can use AutoHotKey to map a keyboard shortcut. There's a thread on here with instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by remke View Post
                          There's a petition for it, or you can use AHK to bind them yourself
                          Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Did Modo say "Worship?" Yup he did... don't let you're level override you're well u get it j/k lol

Comment

So I shouldn't have any concern that full legendary Apprentice set will be tough to acquire on my mage?

I suppose my 'newbie'ism' is, indeed, showing through, and that I need to chill out and have a longer & slower vision of this game with myself ;-)
                              Back then, the set item boxes generate Apprentice items. Right now, for whatever stupid reason, it prioritizes Adventurer's parts which are so useless. Bring back the time when APPRENTICE PARTS go out of the set item boxes please! I'm about to have a box tomorrow for that calendar daily reward.
                              Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

How does living items work? How much level does it needed to turn into a legendary?

Comment

Working...
                                X