X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AxtarOne
    replied
    EDIT:
    I edited the attributes in some of my templates.

More comments...I am now realizing that Deflect Rating occurs for a disproportionately high percentage, for a specialized attribute.

Do you guys consider Deflect Rating to be for specialized builds, or is it generally useful for all characters?

It is becoming clear to me that the attributes are far from equal, and it would be wise to save a smaller percentage of the weaker attributes (like Deflect Rating) and a larger percentage of the stronger ones (like Critical Damage).
    Last edited by AxtarOne; 01-02-2022, 05:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AxtarOne
    replied
    Great guide!

Here is another forum post for crafting jewelry:
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...g-fusing-guide

My two cents:

1) If you have a limited supply of gems, then the attributes that do not require gems will be much easier to achieve near-maximum levels.

a) The green jewelry cubes earned from events are best used toward attributes that require gems for maximization.

b) In order to save gems and jewelry cubes, it is best to find at least one attribute that does not require gems for maximization.

2) Since the attribute on an uncommon is random, it is a good idea to group attributes into templates. Each template has a set of attributes that will be used for one legendary ring.

For example, I have created six templates for jewelry creation:

General 1
    a) Power
    b) Vitality
    c) Life On Hit
    d) Ability Rate

General 2
    a) Haste
    b) Life On Hit
    c) Power
    d) Vitality

Critical 1
    a) Critical Damage
    b) Critical Rating
    c) Vitality
    d) Haste

Farming 1
    a) Extra Gold
    b) Experience
    c) Deflect Rating
    d) Life Regen

Mage 1
    a) Ability Rate
    b) Armor
    c) Life On Hit
    d) Vitality

Shield 1
    a) Block Rating
    b) Ability Rate
    c) Power
    d) Haste

The General 1 and General 2 templates are designed for any type of character, including those using a Fire Lily. The Critical 1 template is designed for characters not using a Fire Lily. The Shield 1 template is for characters using a shield. The Mage 1 template is for mages, and the Farming 1 template is for characters doing gold and experience farming.

When I craft uncommon jewelry, I plan for making jewelry in all 6 of my templates. When an epic ring is ready to be created in one of the templates, I make the ring and save it in my inventory.

To determine whether a rare ring belongs in the #1, #2, or #3 rare position, I use a the following rough guideline:

1) If the uncommon is in the upper 50% of the range, it qualifies for the #2 or #3 rare position for attributes that require gems for maximization, or any rare position for attributes that do not require gems.

2) If the uncommon is in the upper 25% of the range, it qualifies for the #1 rare position for attributes that require gems for maximization.

Any comments on these ideas?

EDIT:
    I edited the attributes in some of my templates.
    Last edited by AxtarOne; 01-03-2022, 05:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• D W
    commented on 's reply
    my bad.. I thought I was being humble... I didnt mean anything by it... I just had no clue...
    infamous post...uh, oh.. which one? Yea, man, again, I didnt mean any disrespect.

• D W
    replied
    gonna clear out my BH item list and craft some rings. see if I can get another elusive 91.

Leave a comment:

• D W
    commented on 's reply
    Ive got at least 20 rings with 90 stats right now... waiting to get gems installed... burned up my 60 crits to create a ring for my fighter... turned out not as good as I thought.

• D W
    commented on 's reply
    I didnt mean it like that... ugh, been in the Philippines too long, forgetting my own language...lol.. I just meant that nobody would believe me and that I knew I should have kept the rings instead of using them. I didnt know better at the time... yea, I think it was a mistake cos I dont get them any more since they fixed the crafting thing.
    there was a time when you could craft more jewelry than slots and the extras would just dump in the maul box. Thats where I got my 91s. But I was also using up to 64+slots to craft... I was always outta gold. I crafted at least 100 rings at a time, maybe more...

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    "I knew id get a negative response."

That may be partly due to your previous infamous post, but also there is a fair lack of any sense of humility - in both your previous post and this one.

Saying " possibility to get 91 stat" on the attributes in blue on Kurt's chart is something that IS unheard of among people who have crafted more jewelry over their time than I imagine you have.

Having something happen which hasn't been experienced before would seem unusual - and when something like that happens (especially in a positive manner) is often accompanied by a screen shot - "Hey, look what I got!"

Again - You kind of set yourself up with your infamous post which, as I recall - you just kind of kept doubling down on.

ANY discussion "forum" is a community of sorts - maybe try to figure out what the culture of that community is.

The Eternium community is EXTREMELY helpful ... but I would suggest you adopt a tiny bit of humility.

... KTB

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    Assuming a fair RNG, and that a 59.95% or higher will be displayed as a 60.0%, the chances for a ring with displayed 60% is 1/240.
    The chances for a true max stat ring should be 1/32768 on PC, and 1/2147483648 on mobile. (Again, assuming a fair RNG, correctly used.)

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Never see higher then 90 for ability haste power vit. But yes 60% CD sometime is possible i got 1 of them last anb haha so yes it is possible but never saw 91 green ring

• Arhi
    commented on 's reply
    That 90 ring may have been 89,7 , really. Have you checked it? It is displayed rounded, same as other similar rings. Pure 90 are very rare, usually it is just a rounded up display value

• Arhi
    replied
    "I knew id get a negative response." That's an interesting bit of foresight. Why did you know it? I never get anything negative here or on discord from any of the experts even when I make an apparent mistake. Which I do from time to time.

I add my voice to the "prove it" people. Screenshot and video both next time you get it, please.

Leave a comment:

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    As with all these sort of things, we would greatly appreciate screenshots to prove it happened.

Most players have been crafting for a number of years, and we have not yet seen anything outside of the defined ranges for a level 70 uncommon (green) piece. There was a change to Block Rating, which now can go up to 120...

Get 60% Critical Damage is also NOT a common thing, as far as I understand from previous postings... so you're pretty lucky in that respect...

• D W
    replied
    I knew id get a negative response. I wish I kept them instead of melding, but I was new and I thought oh, cool... didnt think much of it. They came up after every 1000 or so crafts. I got two on the same page. im thinking thats the trick. Is to take an entire page with 64 slots avail for crafting. But then again, this was before the fix where if you over crafted items they would go into your mailbox, but now the game will not allow you to over craft more than slots available... maybe that was another trick to get that 91. I still get 60% crit dam, tho but I think thats more of a common thing

Leave a comment:

• LodWig
    commented on 's reply
    Impossible on green jewelry. Even if you posted a screenshot I wouldn’t believe you.

• D W
    replied
    There is a possibility to get 91 stat on jewelry. I got ability, haste and vital role of 91, ability I rolled 91 twice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X