No announcement yet.

Can't access my old account after redownloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also having the same issues. I redownloaded and would like to sync my old email with my current account progress.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's been a couple years since you logged into the profile, it may have been purged from the database. Do you recall the names of your heroes?

I have a similar issue, but I DO want access to my "old" (never went stale) account. Very developed, spender, etc. Game won't update on Amazon Fire tablet, so I played for a while on phone. Now it just won't "Synch Profile," so I started playing on laptop. Solo, new character, unsaved other than to device. CANNOT "Login" with my old, legitimate account info. Even did a password recover check...just will not Synch (orb color remains yellow). Absolutely nothing reasonable is preventing my playing on laptop. Help appreciated.

UPDATE: Out of frustration, I kept trying and instantly cancelling (Esc key)...I literally spammed it 30 some odd times and it actually synced up! Megafrustrating, but got in finally. Still looking forward to once again playing on Fire =)

UPDATE2: Many hours, after reboot, laptop logs in directly/accurately. No issues. Final update. I have a lot of those highest new gem things...can we store them yet, transfer? I had me a game boner for a while until I realized they are only for jewelry items...
    Last edited by Bryan James; 12-01-2023, 04:39 AM.

Comment

I am facing a similar issue as the rest, where I am unable to login to my account. I have reset my password, and I do not need my old saves. Can I just use my email and set up a sync with the new game that I have begun?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        Fixed. You should be able to save your new profile to a new account using your email address.

I can't acces mine too. It stock on sync when i logged in my account

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        You can't access your profile because it's been permanently banned. If you want to play the game, you'll have to do so using a different email address.

Same or similar problem on Android. Did a password reset. Got the code via email, reset the password. Tried logging in with new pw, get message that password is incorrect.

So locked out currently.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        When entering your password, make sure you're not using suggested or predictive text, which usually adds a trailing space to entries.

Tried that multiple times making sure. Have now reinitiated reset multiple times. Doesn't work. Samsung Fold 5 if that makes a difference. Is there any way to do this on a PC via a real web interface?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        I can manually set your password. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you'd like your password to be.

Travis | Support Mgr. Having issues with my steam account,
      I just made it on my phone and something messed up on PC side, I cant even make a new account for PC it just tries to log in and then says quit game to update character and quits out. Reset password and claered cache, reinstalled Eternium and it still auto logs in on and quits out still. So im stuck in a loop on PC not being able to logout or do anything after launching the game

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        You can't access your profile because it's been permanently banned. If you want to play the game, you'll have to do so using a different email address.

I've got the same issue. Just come back to game to give it another try and can't log in because I get error msg. Can't create new one because it is already used so can You fix this for me as well?

Comment

Same problem as the others. Old user, old account. Can't log in to old account, can't use email address to save new profile. Please fix for me, thank you!

Comment

Hello, I am having a similar problem. Doesn't let me log into my old account. Can you please correct this situation?

Comment

Same issue here.

Comment

Working...
    X