Trials of Valor Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
    Reposting some of this from another thread because it's relevant.
    Next thing you know I'm breezing through enemies 20+ levels above me like it's a joke. Bosses too. No exploited set bonus damage stacking, no skill using the mage abilities, just click arc lightning or bolts and watch everything melt.
    Sounds a bit like "monster power and hitpoints have been reduced to match the CL nerfs" :>

Comment

I keep my encrypted shield in the personal inventory for elban and dragon breath.my new rings are power,vitality and life on hit.The mage I use has 7.5% critical hit rate!😭 😞

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
        Sounds a bit like "monster power and hitpoints have been reduced to match the CL nerfs" :>
        Too bad it was only for the mage I don't play. The class that doesn't need Life on Hit or Life Regeneration and thus wasn't affected by those 80% CL nerfs.

I still can't find Life on Hit gear for my warrior. I have 1 cape upgraded since the expansion and have played 3 warriors to 70 in trials that should have (according to the latest nerfs) been dropping upgrades for me at way too high a rate. The other two lvl 70 set items I have came from me saving my monthly reward chests for almost a year waiting for this update.

Played the BH to 70 also mostly in the trials with level 70 drops. It has 2 legendary pieces of gear.

Played my mage to 70 exclusively in high level trials. She's still in blue level 60 gear, level 50 chest even. Found 1 upgrade the entire time.

If the drop rates were so ridiculously high that they needed to be nerfed so hard then where are all the Legendary items I should be wearing after all the time I spent playing?
        Last edited by ezcry4t3d; 10-25-2016, 01:31 PM.
        VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
        Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Elban is crazy in trials. I have to dps ad hard as possible dodge the leap and pray he doesnt do the drain because its instadeath. He would be fine with toned down beam damage or reduce how fast it pulses.

In dark trials the light is below you so when attacking and scouting elites circle to the top of them otherwise you cant see a reflect aura let alone anything else above character.

Comment

Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
            Too bad it was only for the mage I don't play. The class that doesn't need Life on Hit or Life Regeneration and thus wasn't affected by those 80% CL nerfs.

I still can't find Life on Hit gear for my warrior. I have 1 cape upgraded since the expansion and have played 3 warriors to 70 in trials that should have (according to the latest nerfs) been dropping upgrades for me at way too high a rate. The other two lvl 70 set items I have came from me saving my monthly reward chests for almost a year waiting for this update.

Played the BH to 70 also mostly in the trials with level 70 drops. It has 2 legendary pieces of gear.

Played my mage to 70 exclusively in high level trials. She's still in blue level 60 gear, level 50 chest even. Found 1 upgrade the entire time.

If the drop rates were so ridiculously high that they needed to be nerfed so hard then where are all the Legendary items I should be wearing after all the time I spent playing?
            Agree about the gear. Some might argue that it's harder to replace gear (aside from weapons) on a pre-existing character who's gear you have perfected over many months, but I'm experiencing the same thing with my BH who still has a couple pieces that are grey lvl 50's and only 1 Legendary piece. He can't even get to Gorgana in Heroic Misty Island. I don't know why so many people are saying Legendary gear is too easy to get from the Trials now? Maybe they have been luckier than me. Actual upgrades seem about the same rate as pre-update which I guess I'm OK with, BUT: Grinding for gear is the new "CL grind" except that the power progression is random instead of the slow steady march of CL's.

On a non-Trials related note, 1 day turnaround on crafting.. ouch! I've crafted about 5 Legendary level 70 weapons between my characters and I don't think I've used a single one. They just get thrown back onto the anvil. Would be nice if there was a way to ensure a higher quality item through crafting, like the option to throw in an extra item or two to get a better result.

Comment

The Frozen Trap utility for Bounty Hunter doesn't seem to match the description (not sure if anyone else posted about it). Currently mine is at Level 7 and it says it lasts for 8 seconds but only seems to be going for 3. Anyone else have this issue?

--Added
              On a side not I just beat The Broken Dragon with a level 52 BH on Heroic with my highest level ability at 8
              Last edited by LlDayo; 10-25-2016, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Sorry to see the legendary free for all go so soon but I did just craft a good mace.
                1254-1371 Damage
                480 LOH
                179 Armor
                82 life rejuvenate
                13.1 attack speed
                1 socket

Comment

I have received a message with regard this new trial... and it has time limit on it... does it means that i can only enjoy thtrial within the time limits(23hrs countdown)...

By the way tq for the new update pertaining the dps complaint...

Comment

Trials aren't going anywhere. That timer is just for the message.

Comment

Tq for the quick reply

Comment

Originally posted by Stab View Post
                        Agree about the gear. Some might argue that it's harder to replace gear (aside from weapons) on a pre-existing character who's gear you have perfected over many months, but I'm experiencing the same thing with my BH who still has a couple pieces that are grey lvl 50's and only 1 Legendary piece. He can't even get to Gorgana in Heroic Misty Island. I don't know why so many people are saying Legendary gear is too easy to get from the Trials now? Maybe they have been luckier than me. Actual upgrades seem about the same rate as pre-update which I guess I'm OK with, BUT: Grinding for gear is the new "CL grind" except that the power progression is random instead of the slow steady march of CL's.
                        In higher Trials levels it used to be possible to get 4 Legendary drops from the bosses. This seems to have freaked some people out about drop rate, even though those items still had a low chance of being set items, and an even lower chance of having more than 2 useful stat rolls on them. You could get Legendary drops easily enough, 'upgrades' to actually nice pieces of gear were still very rare though.
                        VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

Does anyone know if mage/warrior sets (in particular the Apprentice set) items drop in the Trials? I've gotten BH set items while running through it with my BH but haven't seen any Apprentice yet on my Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Yiyuan Lee View Post
                            Does anyone know if mage/warrior sets (in particular the Apprentice set) items drop in the Trials? I've gotten BH set items while running through it with my BH but haven't seen any Apprentice yet on my Mage.
                            All sets can drop in the Trials.
                            VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

This is my BH, can anyone tell me if I should change anything there? I mean LoH is pretty nice in combination with Atk Speed but trying higher trials is painful as hell since meeting elban on higher grounds it took me back to lower stages...

Any ideas?
                              Dont just say Thanks to some posts which helped you instead klick and hit the Like and Thanks Button !!!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Add me - BH - Mubur: QULE HIBO WUDU 2241

Comment

Originally posted by Nerdidne View Post
                                This is my BH, can anyone tell me if I should change anything there? I mean LoH is pretty nice in combination with Atk Speed but trying higher trials is painful as hell since meeting elban on higher grounds it took me back to lower stages...

Any ideas?
                                It looks like you're relying on Parry/Dodge for defense. The problem is when you miss those you only have 43k life and are probably getting 1-shotted against higher level bosses. Try swapping out gems for Vitality and see if it doesn't make you a lot more tanky with those high recovery numbers. With twice that life you should be nearly invincible if you're concentrating.
                                Last edited by ezcry4t3d; 10-30-2016, 08:37 PM.
                                VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402

Comment

Working...
                                X