Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apprentice Set - "One with Nature" revamp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apprentice Set - "One with Nature" revamp?

Well I never liked this one but seeing how it got left behind maybe it's time for a revamp.
    First, I never understood what having grass all over has to do with a random immolate and random shield. The other two sets seem to be more coherent thematically so I thought. . .

2 - Set
    Each time you receive damage :
    Your regeneration rate is increased by 100%
    Your power increases by 100 points
    This stacks up to the total number of set pieces equiped.

4 - Set
    If your armor total is 4000 or higher, nature spells/attacks get a dmg bonus equal to the dmg prevented by armor.

6 - Set
    Whenever an enemy attacks, casts an AOE offensive spell or charges an attack at you :
    He/she is automatically slowed, poisoned, deals X less dmg, receives X more dmg - depending on distance.
    For enemies at melee range, X is 50%.
    For enemies at shooting range, X is 20%.
    Casting a fire/ice spell negates this effect.

As for nature themed spells, I can only think of two moderately interesting ones :

- Attack: "Thorns". Incorporated pierce and bleed. Think nail gun. More projectiles than Bolt but less dmg/hit.

- an AOE around the character hitting most enemies on the screen. Would look similar to the warrior's whirlwind; radius 150% that of an upgraded immolate. Wind and thorns. Nearby enemies are blasted away and momentarily stunned. May add bleed. Massive damage. Very long recuperation time. 2-3 seconds commitment (as in frost ray, DfA)

- Heal: Base regeneration rate and AR are increased by up to 1000% for 5 seconds. Regeneration rate is similarly increased for minions and summoned merloks.
    Last edited by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2; 08-06-2020, 04:50 AM.
    Theoretical Modding
    (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Originally posted by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 View Post
    First, I never understood what having grass all over has to do with a random immolate and random shield.
    LOL

Comment

• Skyla
      Skyla commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol This was definitely the first thing (now apparently only thing)I was gonna comment on.
      I always seen it as a kind of voodoo shaman look. But idk if I'll be able to look at the same now, I'll be thinking she's got grass all over. Haha
      I do love the set tho, so I'm gonna second a revamp.

Book of Nature
    Whenever you receive damage there's a % chance of summoning a merlok. This effect stacks up to 5 merloks.
    All merloks summoned receive a toughness and damage bonus from your stats
    For each merlok alive under your control, your Power, Armor and Regeneration are increased by 5%.
    Hehe. . .
    Last edited by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2; 08-19-2019, 07:36 AM.
    Theoretical Modding

Comment

Ok, something weird. . .

Spell : Fade to Black (lol)

Over the next 5 seconds, each second :
      - you lose life equal to 20% your max total
      - a black bolt spawns from you and homes into the nearest enemy.
      Each bolt deals exactly 20% weapon dmg * your max life total
      . . .probably with a dmg cap to prevent absurd vitality-only builds. Maybe an asymptotic cap.
      No critical dmg. . . or with, but then with a different formula and cap.
      Short recovery and no commitment i.e. it can be spammed while running around casting other things.
      Counts both as Arcanist and Nature spell.
      Last edited by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2; 09-04-2019, 03:05 AM.
      Theoretical Modding

Comment

Cape of Nature
        AR +20%
        Whenever you recover life, your armor and power increase by the same ratio as the HP recovered in the last second.
        Last two seconds. Stacks twice. Caps at 100%.

Druid Set

Staff
        Bleed and poison effects damage is duplicated

Book
        Recovery of spells increases by 100% when healing.

Set effect
        Whenever you take damage, if "Thorns" is equipped, attack speed increases by 20% for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times.
        Last edited by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2; 09-03-2020, 06:33 PM.
        Theoretical Modding

Comment

Working...
        X