X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyla
    commented on Guest's reply
    Enemy movement for sure!! Gotta be the most frustrating thing to have some of them almost faster than you are, and then you give them a slow effect aura.. it's maddening.

• Arawn
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for expanding on the calculations. I can't keep up with that and I didn't want to go digging through the archives

• Jose Sarmento
    replied
    I'll add my 0.03$, after all this time playing:

1) because Arawn said it perfectly: "Revert the alacrity nerf and eliminate the global cooldown. I want to use my abilities, not just basic attacks. Using abilities makes the game fun to play. Why on earth restrict that"
    To be clear (and because the new team developing E may not have all the hindsight, alacrity was once a 30% chance for an attack to reduce 2s ​from your ongoing cooldowns. Then it became 20% chance, then only 1s per proc... then when Arena was released, skills had their cooldowns halved, but the effect of Ability Rate was also halved - yet the Alacrity effect was *also* halved (poor math perhaps). So now it's 0.5s per proc.
    Waiting to time the Talisman procs makes for good strategy, I agree. Having your timed procs go to waste because crucial skills are still on cooldown, that sucks.

2) add the 4th skill gesture (so <, >, V and ^ on mobile) and make potions/apples autocast.
    I strongly feel a 4th skill would immensely help build diversity and fix some balance issues, notably Arcanist and (as I perceive things, but haven't played it) Defender.
    At the same time, having potions and apples automatically cast on some configurable HP level would reduce the frenziness of mobile gameplay and slightly boost the survivability (read: chances to survive one misclick or wrong detour around a rock) in peak trials.

3) get rid of the drudgery. Simplify daily quests to 20 free gems on the first 5 levels (any levels/trials), for example.
    THese are grinding games, true, but given that Eternimum has a strong mobile appeal, I feel it should more "fluidly" adapt to one's real life. Makes no sense to have to run Story levels for the same "silly" quests (and pressed for time, choose between those and Trials), when what is being rewarded is just my continued interest in the game.
    Crafting mastery too I think makes no sense as it is, force people to use a macro or develop carpal tunnel syndrome for something that is a de facto requirement if you want to play more seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Teebs
    replied
    RESTORE THE SIDE-QUESTS to the Main Story

They make NO SENSE - as has been pointed out before - in the sequence of only having them after completing the Main Story. The Rewards ONLY make sense when they are part of the original story line.

... KTB

Leave a comment:

• jcochran
    replied
    1. Provide some means for a character to get unstuck. With a warrior, I can simply Leap to get out of the problem. But Bounty Hunters and Mages have no such means.

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    Concerning point 3:
    Maybe putting a cap in the form of a 1 year expiry date (any medal older than that disappears). Tempers the false impression demotivating factor and reflects the recent activity of a player

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, with all due respect and more out of curiosity, I do not understand point #1 - people ranking 51 to 100 or 101 to 200, do often work really hard to get there with a feeling of accomplishment, which I find nice to be acknowledged. Actually the medal system is quite all right, just 1 oppinion o.c., because it makes no difference to actual ranking, but does speed up things in early stage ANB.

point 2 random ragadam spawn sounds great...

• netonha
    replied
    Hello everyone
    in my opinion
    1 - some more use for glory (box marks of titans, xp boost 400%...)
    2 - Return to the old in the zone, with reduced cooldown.
    3 - multiply by 10 all stats of the battlemaster set.​
    Last edited by netonha; 01-23-2023, 02:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ender1970
    replied
    Here's something: I'd like to be able to see how much time is left to finish an upgrade for all my characters on the character selection screen. Or at least be able to easily see if an upgrade has completed without needing to log into each individual character. It would save the trouble of needing to track it all in a spreadsheet.

Leave a comment:

• Hairball
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve also got to add this because I it really frustrates me

The problems I sometimes have when I’m paying for things , usually on ANB or season pass , it keep happening.
    I often pay for something but then Don’t receive it and I often have to send a help message to you (Travis) to fix, which you always do fix as soon as you are able
    I don’t know whether the problem is my or Eternium end but this I do find really frustrating

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    +1 on enough invincibility upon resurrection to get your hero out of harms way.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    +1 on special gear for ANBs

• Ozymandius
    commented on Guest's reply
    +1 on enemy movement. It makes it harder to pull mobs.

• Ozymandius
    commented on 's reply
    +1 on making drops meaningful again.

• Ozymandius
    replied
    1. Add some special "challenges" to each ANB to mix things up a bit. For example, one challenge might be that all competitors can only play a single wield Warrior for that event, or specify a particular gear set that is something other than the current meta (e.g., all competitors must play with the old Adventurer gear set or use only epic level gear), or have a "live off the land" event without any crafting allowed. Options like these are often played through player-designed Discord challenges, and they offer a break from just playing the meta over and over again. I also like the idea of offering a special ephemeral gear piece for each ANB event, such as an ephemeral Legendary level 77 weapon with competitive stats or even boosting the ephemeral Epic gear boxes up to ephemeral Legendary gear boxes.

2. Change season format so that each new season is played with a brand new hero, more like what happens in an ANB. Season competitors would select a new hero that does not have access to the account's existing gear sets, and that hero must build its own gear throughout the season. Currently seasons are more about what gear that you already have than about what gear you can build, and for new players that makes season competition feel grossly unfair. In general, devs need to find some ways to reduce the amount of effort needed to build a competitive hero so that new players don't drop out of the game before they learn enough to be competitive.

3. Get rid of medals. They create the false impression that you have to have medals to compete. People played ANBs competitively long before medals came along, and they will continue to play competitively without them. Medals are probably one of the main reasons that new players drop out of the game; they feel like they cannot compete with older players who have a chest full of medals. At the very minimum, place a cap on the total number of medals a player can use. Right now it is a treadmill since experienced players continue to earn more medals creating the impression that a new player can never catch up.

Some good ideas presented in this thread, but the challenge is to keep experienced players, who most likely have plateaued and getting bored with meta play, while also giving newer players a chance to get competitive sooner. If older players quit playing and newer players drop out then the game cannot continue.

Things to keep include: ANB events, season gem banks, CT rewards for reaching trial thresholds in ANBs, and work on bug fixes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X