Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renaming heroes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Xain View Post
    Hi, I'm kinda new here, but I definitely want to change my hero name. So could anyone be kind enough to tell me the process?
    Email Travis the old and new names.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Coldet View Post
      An additional source of revenue?
      Hundred gems to rename your character!

      Comment


      • #18
        He PM'ed me at 12:53p PST on the 30th. I responded at 12:57p PST, asking for the current name(s) and the new name(s). I haven't heard from him since...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

          Hundred gems to rename your character!
          I can agree with that, 100 gems is very reasonable,

          Comment


          • #20
            Yes, 100 gems for character name change and 1 time only change for user name and have user names on leader board, character names show up in side window anyways.
            Last edited by Bishishi; 02-22-2018, 08:59 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Sorry for posting here. Can I have my character get renamed pls? Just started new game after a long break and want to continue playing with my old char, but with new name, if it's possible. Can't PM you Travis for some reason, so leaving a post here.

              Comment


              • #22
                Donnie Brasko

                Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                He PM'ed me at 12:53p PST on the 30th. I responded at 12:57p PST, asking for the current name(s) and the new name(s). I haven't heard from him since...
                You did provide the names for him so that he can process your request.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Well, since someone already unearthed this old thread, I'll take the chance to contribute a small suggestion myself. Two, actually:

                  1) The heroes' names currently do not support [SPACE], [UNDERLINE] or [CAPS] aside from the first letter, which prevents me from creating names like "Jane Doe", or "Jane_Doe" or even "JaneDoe". If I try something like that I get stuck with "Janedoe", which misses the point.

                  2) Also, Hero names are currently limited to 10 characters, which prevents names like Rip_van_Winkle, or Schwarzenegger. Perhaps it would be possible to raise this limit to 16 or 20 characters?
                  Last edited by MarkHark; 07-31-2019, 09:26 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                    Well, since someone already unearthed this old thread, I'll take the chance to contribute a small suggestion myself. Two, actually:

                    1) The heroes' names currently do not support [SPACE], [UNDERLINE] or [CAPS] aside from the first letter, which prevents me from creating names like "Jane Doe", or "Jane_Doe" or even "JaneDoe". If I try something like that I get stuck with "Janedoe", which misses the point.

                    2) Also, Hero names are currently limited to 10 characters, which prevents names like Rip_van_Winkle, or Schwarzenegger. Perhaps it would be possible to raise this limit to 16 or 20 characters?
                    3) also, numbers for names like "13ft shadow"
                    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
                    bh assault- Xiiift - 130
                    warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
                    mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
                    bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Xain View Post
                      Hi, I'm kinda new here, but I definitely want to change my hero name. So could anyone be kind enough to tell me the process?
                      I'd like to see it as a feature rather than bugging Travis all the time. 100 gems and poke in a new name.
                      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

                      Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I've requested it, trust me.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hi, does this cause problems with the character-binded celestials?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 View Post
                            Hi, does this cause problems with the character-binded celestials?
                            No.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Could you please change mine?

                              It's currently "Eyemaebus", Havoc BH at trial level 127.
                              Long story but it used to be a troll name I used to spam explosives in another game. hah Now I'm stuck with it.
                              New name : Necrophase

                              Thanks in advance.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Done.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X