Renaming heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xain View Post
    Hi, I'm kinda new here, but I definitely want to change my hero name. So could anyone be kind enough to tell me the process?
    Email Travis the old and new names.

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
      An additional source of revenue?
      Hundred gems to rename your character!

Comment

He PM'ed me at 12:53p PST on the 30th. I responded at 12:57p PST, asking for the current name(s) and the new name(s). I haven't heard from him since...

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

Hundred gems to rename your character!
          I can agree with that, 100 gems is very reasonable,

Comment

Yes, 100 gems for character name change and 1 time only change for user name and have user names on leader board, character names show up in side window anyways.
            Last edited by Bishishi; 02-22-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Sorry for posting here. Can I have my character get renamed pls? Just started new game after a long break and want to continue playing with my old char, but with new name, if it's possible. Can't PM you Travis for some reason, so leaving a post here.

Comment

Donnie Brasko

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                He PM'ed me at 12:53p PST on the 30th. I responded at 12:57p PST, asking for the current name(s) and the new name(s). I haven't heard from him since...
                You did provide the names for him so that he can process your request.
                Eternium Installation File for Windows

The files are pulled from the Microsoft Store and are complete. You only have to install the largest .appx file, the one named "MakingFunInc...." if you have previously installed Eternium. If you have never installed Eternium on your Windows machine before, then you must first install the appropriate "Microsoft.VCLibs..." file.

Have fun.

Comment

Well, since someone already unearthed this old thread, I'll take the chance to contribute a small suggestion myself. Two, actually:

1) The heroes' names currently do not support [SPACE], [UNDERLINE] or [CAPS] aside from the first letter, which prevents me from creating names like "Jane Doe", or "Jane_Doe" or even "JaneDoe". If I try something like that I get stuck with "Janedoe", which misses the point.

2) Also, Hero names are currently limited to 10 characters, which prevents names like Rip_van_Winkle, or Schwarzenegger. Perhaps it would be possible to raise this limit to 16 or 20 characters?
                  Last edited by MarkHark; 07-31-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
                    Well, since someone already unearthed this old thread, I'll take the chance to contribute a small suggestion myself. Two, actually:

1) The heroes' names currently do not support [SPACE], [UNDERLINE] or [CAPS] aside from the first letter, which prevents me from creating names like "Jane Doe", or "Jane_Doe" or even "JaneDoe". If I try something like that I get stuck with "Janedoe", which misses the point.

2) Also, Hero names are currently limited to 10 characters, which prevents names like Rip_van_Winkle, or Schwarzenegger. Perhaps it would be possible to raise this limit to 16 or 20 characters?
                    3) also, numbers for names like "13ft shadow"
                    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
                    Sabre - dw warrior
                    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

Originally posted by Xain View Post
                      Hi, I'm kinda new here, but I definitely want to change my hero name. So could anyone be kind enough to tell me the process?
                      I'd like to see it as a feature rather than bugging Travis all the time. 100 gems and poke in a new name.
                      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

I've requested it, trust me.

Comment

Hi, does this cause problems with the character-binded celestials?
                          Theoretical Modding
                          (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 View Post
                            Hi, does this cause problems with the character-binded celestials?
                            No.

Comment

Could you please change mine?

It's currently "Eyemaebus", Havoc BH at trial level 127.
                              Long story but it used to be a troll name I used to spam explosives in another game. hah Now I'm stuck with it.
                              New name : Necrophase

Thanks in advance.
                              Theoretical Modding
                              (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

Done.

Comment

Working...
                                X