X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could be wrong but i think they stay epic and dont turn legendary

Comment

Items cannot "level up" from one rarity to another.

Comment

Hi, I'm suddenly collecting a LOT of jewels and may want to do something like sell individual ones. I don't know how to separate them once they've been clumped together in the stash spot. I don't want to sell all 20 of them at once. Is there a way to sell them individually ?

Comment

Very nice and informative, but slightly wider than the typical browser window. In general, I always try to minimize wasted space, just in case.

Gemstone Guide

Fuse Level Gemstone Ruby Topaz Emerald Sapphire Amethyst Diamond
          Total Requirement Name Power Crit Rating Vitality Attack Speed Ability Rate Armor
          243 None Rough +5 +5 +5 +0.5% +5 +20
          81 5 Common +10 +10 +10 +1.0% +10 +40
          27 10 Teardrop +20 +20 +20 +2.0% +20 +80
          9 15 Radiant +30 +30 +30 +3.0% +30 +120
          3 20 Trillion +40 +40 +40 +4.0% +40 +160
          1 25 Brilliant +50 +50 +50 +5.0% +50 +200

Comment

Originally posted by Jim58 View Post
            Hi, I'm suddenly collecting a LOT of jewels and may want to do something like sell individual ones. I don't know how to separate them once they've been clumped together in the stash spot. I don't want to sell all 20 of them at once. Is there a way to sell them individually ?
            #1 Rule regarding Gemstones: NEVER sell any gemstones.

You'll be using them later on for fusing legendary jewelries (necklace & rings), and wishing you have more... If they're all still in one stack, great, leave them there; if you have multiple stacks of lower level ones, then you can fuse them to higher levels to reduce the required space.

lmcelhiney Sapphires add to Haste Rating, same values are the others: +5, +10, ... +50
            Last edited by Nhat; 06-14-2019, 12:28 AM.
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

As Nhat said: never sell gemstones.
              However, you can separate them by socket and unsocket them.
              It is tedious and costs some gold though, but a possibilty.
              Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
              Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131
              Bronze3: #1 BH (Nancy) TL143
              Season1: #7 Warrior (Dekay) TL153

Comment

• Jim58
                Jim58 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks I'm not sure if I'm doing this wrong but I'm maxing out the jewels in some spaces. I don't know how many is enough but 100 of the max level jewels is all the slots will hold. And, whats all the data under your answer ?

I never read this topic before lol. Man is the OP outdated lol.
              VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
              Eternium Walkthrough
              LFAQ

Comment

Alguien me dice por qué no obtuve las medallas del evento si e terminado el anb en el puesto 467

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                  Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Medals take a few days to go out after an event ends. It gives the devs time to clear out any cheaters and adjust ranks.

Hi I started the Bronze League with a new character with the understanding that the swag would migrate to my main character but it appears as though I've simply made another and will have to play that one with no way to have the gemstones (not gems) etc slide over to my original character. True story ?

Comment

Hi I started the Bronze League with a new character with the understanding that the swag would migrate to my main character but it appears as though I've simply made another and will have to play that one with no way to have the gemstones (not gems) etc slide over to my original character. True story ?
                  Have you clicked the end event button? Until then your ANB stash remains separate. After you end the event none ephemeral items, like gemstones should be mailed to you main.

Comment

• Jim58
                    Jim58 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pretty sure I did but I'll check again! So I looked and yes I did click that button when it appeared. This time when I opened the game part of the stash from my original character was there but showed as locked (original guy is at champion status) and some of the stash for the bronze league guy was there while all of the gold and gems were shown as a total. Should I just wait and they'll all migrate over ? Nothing new in mail by the way :/
                    Last edited by Jim58; 06-09-2020, 07:58 PM.

• James Bob
                    James Bob commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did you keep your ANB toon or delete it? If you deleted it everything should arrive in the mail (messages will disappear after the stuff is collected) if not just the stash and crafting materials will be mailed. The stuff arrives pretty much instantly after ending the event if you have ended the event and had nothing mailed you might need to contact support.

Are you sure you created an event hero using the "create event hero" button on the event screen, or did you just create a new standard hero?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                    Editing a comment
                    I definitely think there's some confusion on one side of this conversation or maybe both.
                    1. You should not currently see a "create event hero" button anywhere because the event ended a couple days ago.
                    2. Gems are shared between standard and event heroes, so your Gem balance will always be the same for both.
                    3. What do you mean when you say your "coins count migrated to the event guy"? At no point does anything transfer FROM standard heroes TO event heroes. It only goes the other way and only when you use the "end event" button.

At this point, I'm 90% sure you just created another standard hero and never had an event hero.

• Jim58
                    Jim58 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well I'm not sure what to tell you but I didn't use the screen that showed up when I logged out and then logged back in to create another hero and my gem and coin count were the same for both but only after a couple of days. I'll chalk this up to a lesson learned and skip these events going forward.

• Jim58
                    Jim58 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Travis, in looking at the new event, Silver, I'm 100% sure that's the format I used to create the hero we're talking about. Again, I'm not sure how it happened but my gem and coin counts DID migrate before I hit the end event button. And while I know that you're doing this remotely and through text without the ability to see what I saw I'm pretty sure that I'm done seeking help through this format. I like the game and I'll keep playing it for now because it reminds me of the Cygax box set rounds we used to play when I was much younger. Good day Sir.

Am I able to get a level 77 item crafted from the Blacksmith? If so, does my mastery have to be at a certain level in order to have a chance at crafting a 77?

Comment

• RockDoc
                    RockDoc commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The closer you are to Crafting Mastery level 50, the better your chance to craft a level 77 gear piece. Of course even then the odds are minuscule.

• Keaven
                    Keaven commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gornathan gear does not exceed 71. The master crafter perk enables you to craft higher than level 71 gear and unlocks at mastery level 25.

I think the information about Maggie's Silence ability is out of date. My Maggies have the exact same abilities as Eileen.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                    Editing a comment
                    Modo hasn't logged in for over 4 years, so I edited the post to remove the comments about Maggie being different than Eileen.

Hi,

I think the FAQs really need to be brought up to date.
                  Some info is OBVIOUSLY outdated, such as "press the +1 or +10 button" or "press the red [...] button", but others may be less obvious.

For example: is the Gorgona info still correct? For a week or so I used every key when I got it, alway played in Legendary mode... and the drops were mostly common/uncommon, with a sprinkling of rares and epics, and, if I remember correctly, three legendary items, none from a set (when salvaged, there weren't even any MoTs).

On the other hand, I'm currently farming TL105, and there are lots of Arcanist items that get dropped by Kara.
                  Last edited by Medamanaman; 02-25-2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

If someone lets me know what needs to be updated here, I will edit the OP.

Comment

• kurtcabage
                      kurtcabage commented
                      Editing a comment
                      add :
                      - ANB (and event in general -> Season / Warsupp)
                      - Medals
                      - Glory
                      - Celestial transform
                      - Celestial Orb (and other enchantment in general)
                      - should update the jewelry link to nhat guide one (point no 7)
                      Last edited by kurtcabage; 02-26-2021, 01:31 AM.

• Sistersalvation
                      Sistersalvation commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How to check your friend code (it's the bulletin board in the town, not a handshake icon).

For "How does the Crafting system work?" the entire answer is no longer applicable.

Under the first question in stats, this seems inaccurate (the part about it being unlisted): "Incidentally, the unlisted Vitality stat increases your Life value."

I skimmed pretty quickly; there are probably others.
                  Working...
                  X