X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm sayin' on my behalf only!!
    i'm a pc player
    no ads for me
    i work hard for my own benefit (sometime 3 Goldly characters runnin together the 5 star SM gems etc - like right now)
    i'm not complaining or anythin
    i just enjoy what i'm doin
    thank you
    Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Seems that the whole AD thing was to much of a headache for their little dev team, so they removed the problem easy way by removing the feature. Fair enough for me if this will trigger a bigger project to actually rethink and remodel ingame economy.

Now we have 3 currencies gold, gems and glory.

Up to them if they want to keep it this way or simplify the system. as it is matter of relatively short time before glory will become obsolete (As people will buy all the recipes eventually) this could be utilised to buy gems.
      Whatever they will choose there are couple things that need to be considered.

At the moment we're in the situation where demand for gems has increased sigificantly (the new ANB cycles with reduced crafting cost) and then gem income cut in half (well at least for some ) so there is is a lot that could and should be done in the very near future.

First of all provide a stable f2p way of gaining some usable minimum amount through dailies, rewards, (lots of nice propositions already in the posts above) or other way I think ideally providing enough gems for relatively comfy start in ANB? ie being able to gain some 5k+ for every event start ? so lets say 500 daily?

If we keep in mind that to be able to compete nowadays and be able to secure place in top 50 or top 25 one have to spend way over 15k and this still might not be enough, so having the 5k starter does not seems like to much to ask.

Then for those who want to support the game and make their own life a little easier or be more competitive better designed value packs or "subscription" plans. Maybe Introduce so more options on top of the 3.99 for 100 gems daily income,
      lest 200 for 7.99 and 300 for a tenner ?

This will provide some more options for those who do not have time/stomach to 5star story 24/7 (I know some are able to gain dozens thousands of gems this way so the free "unlimited" options are there for those who wish to work hard or are botting like there is no tomorrow ) and provide some extra revenue for devs that seems to be very needed.

As things stands now for those who are able and will pay there is massive gap in the current offer that might generate a lot of revenue and make a lot people happier. I believe lots of us would not mind spending in $/£ 10-20 range a month but at the moment it is either 3.99 or not worth buying if you're not a whale.

Comment

This announcement really meant nothing to us iOS folks ads have been gone for months. I have been very annoyed but now not so much.

FWIW I just finished ANB silver with more gems than I started and I m not doing the 100g/day right now and I did not play outside of AnB at all. I got to TL110 so 2 CT. I now have a hero that can get about 1300 or so more gems in story mode. So, while you can’t currently get those 250 gems a day from ads, you can get a reasonable result in ANB without spending a lot of gems. Since the ANB hero is better and cheaper than creating one outside of ANB this is good.

I don’t buy the “ads interrupt game play” concept. If you ever spent any money you could turn them off when you didn’t want them.

ads have been buggy for a long time. I’ve only dealt with google and other paid search APIs and the updates and sunsets of them which weren’t too bad. In the multi-platform game world it must be worse.

if devs want to do something better, maybe easy like gems for more runs of story or another while level, great.

I am in the let’s wait and see camp on this.
        Last edited by Bob Pond; 09-15-2020, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Raoul Peck Quotes. There are no free rides nor short cuts in this world.

more gems runnin the Story Mode would be a great idea
          both would benefit: mobile and pc players
          all Dear friends thank you

Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-15-2020, 02:49 AM.
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Lets make Misty Island or/and the Gauntlet great again! Lets have these two location a gem hunting areas, if misty island scaled properly with player CL and offer more gem the more difficult it is for your precious 3 keys a day. Another thing with Gauntlet the longer you survive there the more gems for you. Simple.

Comment

The Gauntlet? that would be great
              for ages i only went there i think twice
              TG?: once in my entire Eternium life (just pokiing my head inside. wat to Train? i dunno. Just read comment/suggestion those who went there.
              if there's gems later. well for sure i will buy a plane ticket if i have to go there (figure of speech?)
              thank you
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-15-2020, 02:59 PM.
              Shield warrior Lover

Comment

I'm playing this game for 3 years now but regged here just for this post.

I wonder why didn't anybody offer the most obvious and (IMHO) the easiest option.
                The devs claimed they wanted to "remove ads". So remove "ads only", why did you need to remove gems source for free players as well?

My offer is to leave "mystery boxes" intact with their current (ok, "as it was before") drop rate, just remove the ads from them. Let the boxes provide some random amount of gems, say 5 is standard, but you can get 1-3-5-7-10 gems from them at some probability. The problem is solved - no ads and we have our gems. Those in need will be able to farm them.

Another suggestion as many are speaking about "leveling the play" - create a new event like ANB, where there will be no way to buy things for real money or farm gems with another hero and use them in the event.
                Say, everybody starts with 5k-10k gems and 500k gold. New experience and motivation to play. Plus this will give many free players a chance against spenders.
                Last edited by aQua; 09-17-2020, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Oldandslow
                  Oldandslow commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Some really good ideas in this post, have a like.

• UmbraDei
                  UmbraDei commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like your suggestions, I do. But don't forget they're a small studio with people that need to get paid: if nobody spends anything anymore Eternium is dead as soon as the first dev get their first monthly bill in the mail. I have absolutely no issue with having gems represent a (small) added value that is worth spending a couple euro's on every so often, if that means I can at least keep playing the game next year.

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                Travis | Support Mgr. Do you know if the devs plan on implementing their new gem fix before ANB gold? Gold has always been a gem-sink and if we don't have a way to acquire gems beforehand then I'm not sure if I (and others) will even be able to feasibly play gold this time around
                So it looks as if the answer to this would be no...
                DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

I was just thinking that the point is to pressure people short of gems for Gold into buying a package or something. . . also right towards the end of the season when people are supposedly pushing for that extra TL.

Once again. . . trying to profit through sleight of hand.
                No value delivered.
                Obviously, they ain't getting a nickel from me. . .
                Theoretical Modding
                (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

• Arawn
                  Arawn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love this game so I want to support the devs as much as I can... but the reality is that I'm now only able to support them to the same extent that I could prior to the removal of ad boxes. My finances have not changed so drastically that I'm suddenly able to start spending loads of money on Eternium lol. I suspect most people are in similar circumstances

So... just finished running 4th world on legendary with my 5th toon. That's 4,125 total runs total for all toons on normal, heroic, and legendary (if my math is correct... it's still early for me). Wondering what to do now for gems. It cost gems to delete a toon and then it cost more gems to unlock upgrade slots on a new one, so I'm not sure it's worth the tradeoff for 10 gems at a time to run through all the levels again. What are you guys doing?
                DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Benedicto
                  Benedicto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For me, I never did unlocking things using gems for gem mining toons! Inventory slots, ability slot/s and any others are never needed to open. I am running BHs but mage might be better because I also want to farm some gold and a little bit of crafting materials as I finish all the stars for that toon. Warrior is the best because of Leap, but I still prefer the other two since I am farming other resources aside from gems. I finish the story mode quests, too.
                  Last edited by Benedicto; 09-27-2020, 01:44 PM.

• Arawn
                  Arawn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Benedicto That's a good point. Although I guess I could just start keeping my ANB toons now since all their unlocks are discounted

• Benedicto
                  Benedicto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Keeping ANB toons and using them as gem miners is a very cost effective move, and starting last silver I didn't delete my toon because I'll also use it for finishing all its stars, then move to the next toon, until they give us another free source of gems..

Waiting for the 'new feature' Travis hinted about once gold is finished.
                WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

• Benedicto
                  Benedicto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hoping against hope that his hint would be related to that...

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                  Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The new feature doesn't have anything to do with a new way to earn Gems.

• Benedicto
                  Benedicto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gotcha! You already gave us a hint!!! A bad hint huhuhuhu

i notice while playing ANB gold doing trial that gems drop slightly increase...
                i got 4-5 gems every 1 TL (usually do in TL85 -90)
                Guide :

Comment

I've just received my Gems from the "Season Bank". 10k on two accounts and 7.6k on the 3rd. YEP! I bought 3 Season Passes.

Without the Add Boxes as an option to Fill my Season Banks I'm fairly certain that I will not be purchasing the next season Passes.

To be fair, between Real Life and Gaming, I'm kinda burnt out anyway.
                  RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I feel your pain, spent a lot of money on this game and it feels like I have pretty much completed it.

Welp...I have now finished all 795 story runs with my last ANB toon... no more gems. And now we wait...
                  DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

I was just saying in another thread that I think it will be a long wait for ad gem replacement, if we get it at all.
                    WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

• Benedicto
                      Benedicto commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Will it still be good if we hope for that and trust what they said in the patch notes or just wait until we could find a replacement game?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A replacement is in the works. A few solutions are being tested before being implemented, including simply increasing the Gem drop rate.

• Benedicto
                      Benedicto commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I already felt a "gem drops increase" lately this ANB. Whenever I try to increase my trial level for the first time, there were 3-5 gems dropping on mobs, and oftentimes 2 on bosses which is unusual before. Is the drop rate really increased now?
                  Working...
                  X