Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic Rampage
    I don't have a lot of time for games lately.
    But it's notable that they create a new dungeon with a new weapon/armor per week. Trials are based on skill but they still offer some add viewing and paid packages which don't interfere with gameplay.
    Theoretical Modding
    (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
      Currently playing Final Fantasy IX on Andriod.

Still playing Dungeon Keeper 1 & 2 on laptop.

Also play the totally horrendous Dungeon Keeper on Android, stopped giving that game money over 3 years ago, still 5 years deep into that though. Want to really delete it.

Eternium, of course, most amount of money I have ever spent on a game / app / anything digital.

Lastly, I play Chess.

God I sound boring, might take myself outside and give myself a good talking to, maybe even write myself a strongly worded letter.

you do not sound boring at all, more like intelligent. Chess? That's cool. Mr. Strategy. I am horrible at chess. Anna played chess (great movie and her character was a kick butt beautiful intelligent assassin)
      So not boring!!! ☺
      Last edited by Lady_Noir; 11-28-2020, 10:09 PM. Reason: It added ? so i deleted those
      If you're afraid of dying, and you're holdin' on, you'll see devils tearin' your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freein' you from the world. It all depends on how you look at it."

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Why thank you for the compliment. I'll start work immediately on becoming beautiful and an assasin to complete the set.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        In addition, if you need and guidance into this game let me know. Predominantly a BH player.

Originally posted by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 View Post
      Magic Rampage
      I don't have a lot of time for games lately.
      But it's notable that they create a new dungeon with a new weapon/armor per week. Trials are based on skill but they still offer some add viewing and paid packages which don't interfere with gameplay.
      +1 for magic rampage. Super fun game!
      +1 for chess as well. Classic

Everything i play is on android nowadays, besides eternium:

Jettison, a fun little platformer
      order of fate, roguelike
      pixel dungeon, roguelike (and its many flavors)
      unblock 3d
      pinball
      Pool/billiards

Comment

Nothing much is going on so I found this Dual Souls fighting game. I'm surprised how good it is for a free game.
        The idea behind the TouchArcade Game of the Week is that every Friday afternoon we post the one game that came out this week that we think is worth giving a special nod to.

Any other good fighting games?
        I used to play a free port of KoF2012 but at some point it stopped being compatible with Android.
        Theoretical Modding
        (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

i am playing AnimA ARPG right now
          clone of Diablo Immortal in android and IOS
          check this out :

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201215_051356.jpg Views:	0 Size:	142.5 KB ID:	187444
          Guide :

Comment

I've got the Eternium beta, so none!

Comment

Just got this for an early Christmas present. My life is complete now

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201219_155328-01_compress98.jpg
Views:	673
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	187679
              DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

We just got this as family Hanukkah/Christmas present.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201219_215325.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	187689

I may be occupied away from Eternium for a while.

Comment

• RockDoc
                  RockDoc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yup, latest VR headset and controllers. No wires or tethered cables.

• Turgeon
                  Turgeon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Woot nice. Tell us ure feeling about it!

• Tin Man
                  Tin Man commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just have to ask, have you tried it with Eternium yet? Does it take Eternium virtual and convert the beta into a version that we like?

After Playing Eternium and only Eternium for more than 3 years I have finally taken up Path of Exile again. Goodness that game has GROWN. It only had 4 Acts when I stopped playing. Now it has 10? Unbelievable!
                RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Well Tin Man I've been looking for an Eternium like game that can be played in VR. Haven't found it yet, but lots of cool 3D stuff, amazing landscapes, outrageous roller coasters, hunting dinosaurs and zombies, and vice versa. I've even gone up against Darth Vader and survived with all limbs still attached, but that's probably because Vader needs me to complete his quest.
                  Unfortunately bestowing magical powers to do things like converting the beta into a version not filled with bugs and glitches, is not part of the VR platform features.
                  So sorry

Comment

• Tin Man
                    Tin Man commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am completely disappointed! I expected better from you sir!

Well, at least you are enjoying it otherwise.

Guess that I should toss a dog treat your way.

• RockDoc
                    RockDoc commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Treats are always appreciated.

Final Fantasy XIV continues to blow me away in all aspects. From game mechanics to storyline to the graphical masterpiece and finally, a music score that leaves goose bumps for days and days (imagine crowds cheering in the background when saying that). I said finally, but, and I truly mean this, the gaming community is probably the sweetest there ever has been. Every person who plays is likely a fan and so genuinely enjoys talking and trading ff14 gil and items with others about the (you guessed it) other FF's. And for those who weren't fans already quickly become so. Be ready to spend endless hours just watching characters dance in circles

Comment

Clash of Clans! The first game that I ever loved, I came back after more than a year of rest. The new TH14 update this 2021 is so wild and awesome! I thought it will just die but the updates were still that exciting, attacks are more challenging, and they always hear the players' suggestions, improving the quality of life and you can still play without spending real money — just have an active clan and your life is comfortable. I am at TH13 and just spent $20 since 2014 when I first played.

Comment

Nothing special on my end....waiting for Diablo 4...if they ever release it before I die!

Comment

Recently started star wars galaxy of heroes for android... that game is super involved! But its also really cool.

For any free to play players that pick it up, i recommend reading the forums first, starting with a specific path in mind, and saving all the currency you possibly can... it will keep you from hitting a wall later when you run out of resources

Comment

• Keaven
                          Keaven commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Dang. It's been a long time since I abandoned that game. I wonder if the guides I did are still there lol

Diablo Immortal.
                        VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                        Eternium Walkthrough
                        LFAQ

Comment

Working...
                      X