No announcement yet.

Epic drops on 95 level Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travis | Support Mgr. Can you please help us understand what is the point of this? Surely there is an answer besides pushing us to spend money, right?

Comment

If u guys want to make more money, better start adding contents in game, pvp will not hook players up spending $ just to get top rankings and buy legendary crates same with AnB. and youll probably get a bad rating at googleplay if u guys continuesly ruining some of the decent stuff that u guys made then will ruin/nerf it at end.

Always listen to your players, making own decisions for the game will not make the game go up. It won't, i just see some players made their forum acc to complain about the Legendary drop rates nerf.

a player told me that its been there for years and now u guys messing up in trial legendary drop rates in trials.

even at 119 trial lvl theres an epic, try considering changing it back to normal. and please always discuss it before changing it theres a general discussion section there post it there, don't be shy.

You guys don't play that much as we do, us the community will never complain if the update is good and will be happy to give feedback at forum for the errors and stuff for it to make the game better and goodshape.

​​​​​​Bring the old legendary drop rates before its too late, everyone is complaing same with the groupd that i joined with our GC's If not, increase the chance of getting a lvl 77 item when crafting because farming greater essences are extremely hard and dissapointing as we are not used to get epics daily.

few comment s are from my friends they want their feedback.

thank u.

​​​​

Comment

Monetization!

Youtube - Let's go whaling
        Last edited by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2; 01-13-2021, 02:41 PM.
        Theoretical Modding
        (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

erm erm
          i just did a few round just at trial 100 with my fragile SW (only one warrior left for trial materials etc)
          The drop?
          any comment (from me)?
          i dunno wat to comment. Just leave to all my dear friends here.
          Attached Files
          Shield warrior Lover

Comment

All this could be easily avoided.

Don’t release such huge updates with so many changes at once.

let people like Romme play the update first. This would solve two things. The test group would find the problems and that group is known and trusted by this community. They could explain to the customers (I wish they would understand that we are customers) in a way that is not being handled very well right now (look at all the people saying that this is greed).

I wonder if they wish that they had just released a more space update instead.

Comment

Stusmith50 Granted the locked chests were not useful to an established player, but they were helpful in leveling up a new hero in ANB. They also allowed players to try out the new gear options without having to spend Glory to unlock the recipes during the last major gear upgrade. On the plus side, it does speed up play knowing that there are places on the map that you can just skip because the chests are no longer there.

Comment

My results are pretty much the same as RockDoc I played TL105 and was averaging just one legendary and two epics per trial. It feels like players have gotten too good at playing ANBs with minimal gems, so they nerfed that amount of materials you can get by salvaging gear from trials to push more players back into purchasing the Legendary Crafters Crates. For me, the bigger problem is that most of the drops are already lower-level crap that is only useful for salvage, so if the salvage value drops, you will have to run a whole lot more trials in between crafting attempts during ANBs.

Seems odd that TheExorcist got more legendries running TL100. That drop rate looks more like a 2 Legendary:1 Epic ratio. Do Warriors get better drops than BHs now or Do drops vary based on Trial level??

Click image for larger version

Name:	TL105.JPG
Views:	661
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	189997

Comment

This wasn't by accident. New players have been experiencing these drops for months. They just finally figured out how to switch old players to the new drop rates. This is now working as intended so when people say it's for greed, the aren't wrong..

Also, they asked for feedback and I gave them a bunch. But nothing was acknowledged and they proceeded with season and anb with a mess of bugs and balance problems

Comment

• Ozymandius
                    Ozymandius commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Romme Thanks for your insight. Now that you mention it, I do recall the earlier forum discussion that new players drop rates were lower than those of us who have been playing for years. I guess this change was meant to "level the playing field," but it is just human nature to react negatively to losing a benefit that we had come to expect. This should have been rolled out with a clear explanation of the intent instead of expecting players to read about it in the forum.

• ShotDead
                    ShotDead commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ozymandius How does nerfing drops "level the playing field"?

I know, that level 100 in trial is the best way for farming XP and crafting resources.
                  ​​​But since yesterday I almost always get epic items instead of legendary.
                  That never happened till now. Someone knows what causes this problem?

Comment

• NoSuchReality
                    NoSuchReality commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, the Devs have enhanced your gaming experience.

Translated that means they nerfed drops and you need to move up to TL120 for 3x legendary
                    now. It comes with the bonus that XP stays the same and stops at 105.

• Wlad
                    Wlad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thx for the answer!
                    @Devs: That will not enhance my gaming experience. That only means, that you win, if you started to play soon enough.
                    It just means that all the old players now have even more advantages and the new players have an increasingly difficult time:
                    - no more gems for watching videos. Old players could unlock everything for gems. This is not possible for new players
                    - some items were degraded (glacies tempestas for example
                    - now this new "improvement"

It's just getting harder and harder for new players, not for veterans. And it doesn't make my gaming experience better.

So that's my opinion.

• Mayteam*
                    Mayteam* commented
                    Editing a comment
                    AHH...that explains 2 blues and a purple at TL80 which I was so looking forward to and just recently achieved. It does make Misty Island more interesting as you can still get the epics there.

Loving your positivity, however the Devs don't play this game. They certainly don't care about their player base and it is all about the wonga for them. The introduction of Pay To Win now follows all the other generic games out there. Maybe Dream Primer are being pressed by Making Fun to raise revenue. Especially as Making Fun's revenue is down some $5mil.

The game is still good enough for people to pick up for a short session and then simply put to one side. Hopefully new players don't waste too much cash on this game without coming onto this forum or discord.

I've been putting cash into this game since I stated playing. I've spent more cash in the time playing than the cost of a new console or laptop. That was all in support of the Devs. It's becoming very difficult for me to continue to support this game with all the changes that have gone on lately.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
                    Especially as Making Fun's revenue is down some $5mil.
                    This information is completely false.

Comment

Welp, i hate to jump on the bandwagon, but i came to the forums specially to find out what was going on with drop rates. I've spent a stupid amount of money for a mobile game but I'm exhausted by the lack of content and primary focus on changing the game constantly to encourage further p2w behavior. This is, for me, also the last straw. I'm sure they engineered in some expectation of game abandonment when they made the change, so chalk me up as part of that percentage. I'm changing my rating/review and Uninstalling. Hard to do when you've invested time and money into something, which I'm sure they're banking on, but it's just such a slap in the face when there already ridiculous resource bottlenecks.

I played the game as an escape. It was already grindy. I'm not looking for even more grindiness because the devs singular focus is on extracting more payment from their base. My only happy thought is that i hadn't yet bought the latest season pass. Hope it's worth it, devs.

Comment

• Cdoc
                      Cdoc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You sir, have said it perfectly

Yup. I just came here to confirm that all the new withholding was deliberate. Now that i know it is.. *shrug* done.

Comment

I played warrior. Got 6k gems(from dailies and story) to spend in anb since it took awhile for anb-gold to start. Could've spent way less if i didn't convert to gold and rerolls. Yes, i bought 1 legend crate as this was adviced when i read guides about anbs. Farmed mats in tl90 with alot of epics. Highest at tl125. Ranked around 130.

Comment

This morning this is your player feedback at a group that i joined, even the top global players are complaining about it.

I tested Trial 105 for 2 runs but i only got 6 epics which is not good i was atleast expecting 2 legendary and 1 epic or 2 epics and 1 legendary, don't make your players find for a new game and new players will find this game extremely grindy than Anima Arpg. & worse your making your community toxic which is not good.

the old drop is rewarding and u can see where your hard work going from, unlike now play and play but at end you'll realise its not worth.

thank u

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X