No announcement yet.

Epic drops on 95 level Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They also higher the cost in reforging Rare items, the max gold is always 55k now it keeps getting higher ans Higher! and im assuming its gonna be 100k. its just i ran out of gold. Tin Man
    Attached Files

Comment

I always buy season pass, and a couple of offers I like during/before ANB. Changes over the the past year are not pleasing:
      - Introduction of glory : Understandable to generate revenue, for new set items let's say reasonable. However when you require Bracer of Mastery for BH/Mage/Warrior chars, it requires a separate unlock cost of 100. Ridiculously high,
      - Reduction of gems in game play: Happened during summer/Aug'20. Never forget.
      - Most recent reduction in TL drop equipment. Running TL's used to give players a reason of "what if I get a 77 legendary" possibility everyday. Not anymore.
      There are better ways to improve monetarization, which is part running a company, we get it. Eternium could very well accomplish this without distancing long time players : still drop legendary but reduce possibility of higher level drops. Also, new players looking for reviews are reading feedback. Has anyone seen a positive feedback in last month or so ?

Comment

Originally posted by kurtcabage View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	g842.png
Views:	1112
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	190029

idk what "Metrics" they used to conclude that reducing the drop rate was an improvement.

developer side improvement because player waste more time to grind more to get more epic and salvage to get material to craft better gear -----> yes
        player side improvement ? nope hell nope!
        One thing that every rpg game must need is. Contents a never ending content s, meeaning players will never get bored playing it a hack and slash game is focused on lvlng up your hero and become stronger and stronger to the point you can deal massive damage.

Story mode = Gems/Daily task. and gold/topaz farming in morge.

And even though we all get our sets with lvl77 and CT'ed every item we still gonna end up at Trials competing for Trial Leaderboards.

if u guys want players to play more, better start adding new dungeons. And stop nerfing stuff. because rpg is all about progressing, and Eternium is reverse. You dont give your players patchnotes like this droprate changes.

If im gonna compare Eternium to Anima Arpg when it comes to legendary drop, i would say Eternium is the best before but now the changes with legendary drop rate were reduced, best is Anima Arpg. and take note they dont nerf stuff they let it be the way it should, and keep adding new item sets to let their players progress and beat higher boss. and the droprate there in Anima is x10 harder than eternium when u want a better gear u have to work for it for like 24/7 that item is an astral's. but here in Eternium we can get the items like super easy all we need to do is farm at trials and get resources and get gold and thats it. even though u are mastery crafting lvl50 that doesnt mean youll get a guarantee lvl 77 item, it is based on luck.

Overall Anima is good when it comes to progressing and continuesly adding stuff/maps and listening to their players keep them updated, but not here in Eternium we dont get a new map or new items, it just sad the game lacks of contents, or the devs are working on it but doesn't let its players know and yet they dont ask what the players want to be added, theres no poll or anything. I'm hoping the devs add more contents if they want players to be play more and $ they should add more like by lvling items from 10-77 that cost $ and still it can be obtained free by farming, a small open world map will do. a pets that cost $ only. it is easy to make money for this game the only problem is they don't try hard and use imagination and write important things that an rpg needs.

they should focus more on Improvements, and the only reason now i see why this game gets a 2million rating its because of how unique the gameplay is conpared to other rpgs and how fun it is, but the longer yoy understand the game how it works the less you play it because even though u get all your items u want all lvl 77 perfect rings and necklace you still gonna end up at trials. thats my opinion.

​​​​​​

Comment

All of a sudden, I am getting Epic gear drops at Trial Level 90.

What gives?

I really don't like the direction this game is going in.

Comment

The overarching fallacy here is assuming players are just complaining about these drops.

No one would really care if it had happened in a context where the rest of the game functioned brilliantly.

But this is one more item on a protracted sequence of dogged "development" decisions that aim *exclusively* at exploiting the P2W aspect to the maximum extent possible.
            This is aggravated when the game is advertised as "old school".
            This is further aggravated by the fact that even minor community requests like additional stash space are blatantly ignored.

If this wasn't true then why isn't the forum populated with interesting discussions on game mechanics. . . like months/years ago? The fact is that, there is nothing much to discuss these days. The positive content that would offset this just isn't there. Guess who's responsible for that.
            Last edited by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2; 01-17-2021, 03:30 AM. Reason: typo
            Theoretical Modding
            (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Travis | Support Mgr. commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 View Post
              This is further aggravated by the fact that even minor community requests like additional stash space are blatantly ignored.
              The request for more stash space has not been "blatantly ignored". I have said multiple times that more space will be added.

• mahara
              mahara commented
              Editing a comment
              Soon i presume

Last couple of days haven't seen legendary items drop in trials, did I miss a memo? Just finished up 95 and only epics at the end, dropped down to 80 for a quick run and only epics again. Thought legendary was standard at 80 and above, or am I wrong?

​​​
            ​​​

Comment

• mahara
              mahara commented
              Editing a comment
              No you didn’t miss any memo. There was none

Well, this game is turning into a very sad direction, which means pay to win and NOT play to win...
            Asking for more money especially in these hard financial times caused by the covid is sorry to say but BS and ridiculous...
            You will lose a lot of subscribers guys.
            These changes to drop rates is very bad, but also no one mentioned the drop rates to Book of Learning... Now I have to wait 5 days to upgrade a skill to 10 to start farming effectively or spend 1000 gems, I mean wtf...
            ANB-s were fun for me, I've put in some audio book, standup comedies etc and farmed and farmed .... and with minimal or no cash investment you felt like you got a shot to be in the top 25/50/250 etc.
            But now, this is just disappointing and feels like pointless. Even if you spend a lot of cash, there's no guarantee that you will craft a lvl 77 and get top rankings...
            Sadly I noticed these changes after I spent 6K+ gems to unlock and prepare everything to get into farming and just got disappointed very fast...
            So, I'm gonna finish this ANB somehow, but it's gonna be my last probably.
            For the devs, guys, you're not MAKING FUN...

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Travis | Support Mgr. commented
              Editing a comment
              Where did anyone ask for more money...?

• Covidella
              Covidella commented
              Editing a comment
              You asking it passively for to be competitive. And if you're not competitive or can't be without spending a lot, then what's the point.
              Maybe raise the experience gains from higher TL so we're not locked to farm TL100, which in this case with lower drop rates just feels like extremely boring and kinda pointless.

Ok. Let me say a couple of things.
            1. English is not my first language, as you will see, so be advised,?
            2. We have here a beautiful game, that's is free to play, I mean, free at all, you can play as much as you want, grow as much as you can without pay nothing. Nada.
            3. Someone that reads previous point can say "I presume that this game should be a lot of annoying ads there and there, like others free games". Nop. No ads at all. Not a single ads. Nada. They take it off to improve the experience. So, funny, challenging, free and no ads. And multiple platforms. Plus you can talk here with the developers and ask whatever you whant. How many games you know like this?
            4. I can f@* believe some comments regarding the news. The level of toxicity, lies, and crying here is unbelievable.
            ​​​​​​5. You want to keep the thing easy, well, buy some stuff now that you can.( I can't. My currency is $1 to $150) or go to play some multi millionaire game that limits your game time and are full of Candy's crush beautiful ads.

Comment

• Stusmith50
              Stusmith50 commented
              Editing a comment
              The complaints are not about the game getting harder, they are about the game getting harder on a sliding scale based on the amount you pay.

• ZyneLgie
              ZyneLgie commented
              Editing a comment
              I love number two and three. + can play offline! As long as everything in game is achievable without paying, I'm good. Take the good with bad~

Now that drop rates are tanked. Especially for ANB.
            where is the best place to farm for greater essences?

Comment

• Eternium2020
              Eternium2020 commented
              Editing a comment
              u can only farm Greater Essences at trials sir.

• Stusmith50
              Stusmith50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Drops have tanked everywhere, so the usual choice of Trials or the long haul to Morg (tried this once, wasn't convinced it's as good as trials).

Thanks for the reaponse folks.
            at least its bronze ANB...... cant afford to sell my first born to pay for the costly bumps.

Comment

command_its@hotmail.com I've found Trial 105 to be a nice reliable source of legendary drops, and hence, GE's. It's not guaranteed, but in my experience the drop rate is about 60% legendary to 40% epic. I believe max exp is attained at trial 102, so this makes a tidy new farm spot, albeit slower and less productive than my previous haunt of TL 90.

I haven't felt the impact of reduced learning book or gem drops as much as I thought I would have. This is only my...6th? or 7th ANB, so I could just be misjudging the situation.

I'm not the sort (who's financially able) to shell out for legendary crates, and this change will inarguably favor those who are willing to cash out for each ANB.

Even still I've managed to carve out a foothold in the first ANB with these new changes and without any 200% exp boosters either. I did buy 1 each of the 50 gem leather crate, the 100 gem standard essence crate, and the 200 gem GE/mithril containing crate + potion caster +research slot. Spending the normal 1500 (ish) gems I typically do in a bronze ANB, and keeping a good pace... so far. I feel like I'm just behind the trajectory of my usual finish of rank 45-75, but time will tell.

Overall, I'm certainly not thrilled with the changes, and it's quite hard to dispute that the nerf to drop rates makes spending 1000's of gems/money clearly the only way to stay as competitive as was previously possible, thereby creating a clear pay to win solution to a change in the game mechanics. That depressing fact being said, I am finding the ANB workable and at a faster clip than I had guessed given the changes, and my inherent newbness.

I'll say this though. The gold ANB is going to be rough as hell given the time constraints. And what was previously, already an event largely populated by big spenders at the top tiers, will become an insurmountable precipice for those without the expendable income to purchase legendary crafting crates. As just another nerd gamer who lost their job due to Covid, I can't spend more than the season pass I already purchase to support this game. C'est la vie. And best of luck, fellow dungeon delvers.
              Last edited by DethStrike; 01-17-2021, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Stusmith50
                Stusmith50 commented
                Editing a comment
                If you go for cheap bronze and silver, the gold difficulty barely changed from before. Think of this as a pay wall shift. The mob strength and attack ability hasn't changed. If you usually buy the majority of your mats from crates, it's not got much harder. If you get your mats from drops, it's a different story.

Thank you Death Strike....... gonna grind as best as i can. I too camped 90 and had most of my gear hopped up with exp extra gold...... to camp 105, I'm gonna have to sacrifice one of those 2 of at least devide those duties severely limiting either gold or exp..... Tough call.
              gonna try cup fury gear...... maybe the extra jump will give me the kill rate i need
              I'm keep you posted posted You wish.

Comment

• DethStrike
                DethStrike commented
                Editing a comment
                I wish you success in augmenting your strategy. May it prove fruitful!

As a Stalker BH regular, I have to farm gold the old fashioned way... via endless hikes up Shattered Mountain.

What's a Statler BH REGULAR.?..... still not familiar with all the acronyms

Comment

Just a turn of phrase for someone (me) who regularly plays the Bounty Hunter class, using Stalker gear, in any given ANB.

Comment

Got it.... thanks

I'm a Hack and Slasher myself but i run all three

Comment

Working...
                  X